Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Lovely story and wonderful update. πŸ‘ Read through it all.  Can't understand how I missed this?  Thank you so much for updating today.. It has soothed me.πŸ€—
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Harini that was just so beautifully written.

The interactions between Gopi and Kokila, Hetal and Kokila, Jigar and Ahem, Jigar and Deepu, even Kinjal and Ahem, and not forgetting Ahem and Gopi were well executed.

For me the moments that were really touching was: one, when Ahem was able to find his name on her mehedi design. Thereafter to admire it so thoughtfully when he noticed the G wrapped within the A. And two, when Gopi snugged up to Ahem and muttered that she loved him. This sent him rocketing through the sky.

Now looking forward to the actual wedding and him reliving now the good moments.

Update soon.
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
terrific update harini...just what the doctor ordered...loved that ahem could find his initial in the mehendi...i still remember the shy,innocent gopi trying to show her hands to ahem...with her head bent down...the first time...this instance ahem parcipated and what a good memory for gopi...loved the A and the G symbolism...jigar and deepu are made for each other...gopi has grown so much in confidence and her organisation skills are wonderful...loved the update...it felt like watching one of those awesome hindi films ...with all the ceremonies associated with a wedding...thanks for the pm...
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Harini Loved the update...so feelgood...absent of all the -ve Kalakhari stuff...luv the pace and the husband wife familiarity yet devoid of contempt...
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh My Gosh!!!

I absolutely loved this!!!! 

You're such a brilliant updater!!! It just keeps getting better and better!!! Your Ahem and Gopi are like the perfect Ahem and Gopi!!!!

I cannot wait til the wedding!!
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh Harini...I read the update in a hurry when I was stuck with work last week...today Im finally reading it in peace & it was such a pleasure...loved every bit of it...

People assume Gopi to be meek & soft but she handles her responsibility of being a badi bahu of the house with ease. She ensures her responsibilities are well taken care beyond the call of the duty. She is slowly becoming the backbone of Modi house.

Love between Ahem & Gopi is just growing by leaps & bounds between them...what Ahem missed at the 1st time, he is lucky that life is giving him a chance to make it up for Gopi the 2nd time πŸ˜‰...Ahem also enjoys so much by troubling his innocent wife !!! Well Ahem is right...he is in Gopi's heart & Gopi so rightly got the G in A...that she has completely become his forever !!!

Whatever it maybe , Kokilla still has a hold on Ahem πŸ˜† ...He just jumped out of the bed πŸ˜‰...& loved Ahem for taking care of Panna & her feelings...she has truely become his daughter !!!

Ahem gets to see Gopi's love for him thru different ways...she always puts him before she comes...& it touches his heart at every point πŸ˜‰ 

Also liked how Ahem was trying to justify the broken buttonπŸ˜›...With Ahem around Jigar will have to buckle up to keep pace with him in reaching out to their partner's hearts πŸ˜†

So whats the gift that Bhai & Bhabhi have planned for Jigar & Deepu??? Waiting for the next part 😊
Edited by navyab - 12 years ago
--HANISA-- thumbnail
wow love amezing  cont 
minoushka93 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hariniii!! thank you for updating this loving chapter!! I was feeling restless without ur FF!
it was superb! it was worth waiting for it!
once again thank you πŸ€—, and do I need to specify that I am eagerly waiting for the wedding day? and the shoes game  will definitely be fun i'm sure of it!
πŸ‘πŸΌ
scorpian87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome harini loved each part of it it was so much fun to read without any stupid kalakaris or basically without urshi.πŸ‘
Scarlet28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒHarini thank you such a wonderful ff.   Reading it makes my day...I like this Ahem very much, the way he showers his love on to Gopi...hope CVs takes some queue from your ff.
You fulfill all my fantasies about SNS...😳