Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: varshu27

that was a wonderful update harini...loved the scene where ahem sees gopi looking serene at the wedding and he realises what he should do...i like ahem with tears in his eyes...gopi was a beautiful bride...she deserved this and ahem can now remember what his wedding day was like and its meaning...jigar and deepu as usual were wonderful...hope gopi wasnt too hurt...

Thank you Varshu..😳
Gopi is someone who expects nothing back for her love and Ahem understood that way back.. But then he also wanted to come out of his past to be with and love the girl who gave him so much.. But Ahem is slowly understanding to give back even without being asked.. He is a good man and like his wife a quick learner.. 😊 This marriage day was really for him and also for Gopi to remember always.. A once in a lifetime experience should not be attached to the sadness like the retaking of vows..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CHIKA784

Harini, that was an amazing update as usual!😃

Haha Gohem ae just so adorable, what happened to Gopi in the end?😆😳

Jeepu are just amazing!😳

Update soon and thanks for the PM

Thanks Jabeen.. Cannot see you a lot in the forum these days.. What happened?😕
Gopi's fall? Guess what it is...😆 Nothing serious actually..
And Thank you so much for the comments and you are most welcome.. Will update really late tonight .. So you better sleep 😛 Will send a pm after the update...

Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Thank you 😛
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: swasthi

Harini that was a beautifully told update.

Ahem has realised just what was missing in his life. It has taken him so long to get to this point however he was quick to make amends.

Update soon.

Thank you Swasthi.. 😊
What can I say but Ahem is sometimes slow to realize but quick to learn.. He does not want to wrong his wife or hurt her anymore but recently he has learnt to look back and make up for those hurts he has caused her till date..
Will update really late tonight.. And will send a pm after the same..😊
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: saathiya1

beautiful update... waiting for the next part... !!!

Thank you so much.. Will make an update late night today.. 😃
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina_1234

nyc part..i hope gopi is fyn

Tina.. Thank you.😛
Gopi is fine.. I promise..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: uamaz

Beautiful update. 😊 Thanks for the PM.

Thank you Uamaz.. 😊.. You are most welcome.
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fabulous update Harini. Loved the Gohem scenes, especially the remarriage. I love your Ahem and how he freely shows his feelings and is so much in love with Gopi. This is how it should be in SNS and I hope we get to see somethig soo.

Loved the whole update. Thanks so much, sorry it took me so long to read and comment.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbp1971

Fabulous update Harini. Loved the Gohem scenes, especially the remarriage. I love your Ahem and how he freely shows his feelings and is so much in love with Gopi. This is how it should be in SNS and I hope we get to see somethig soo.

Loved the whole update. Thanks so much, sorry it took me so long to read and comment.

Shilpa, Thank you so much 😛.. Please do not apologize. I knew you were busy.. And thank you again for taking time to read the update and comment 😳
Fingers crossed for the love to happen in SNS. It has taken so long and it needs to be worthwhile.. **Huge sigh***  Here is for our optimism and hopes coming true soon..👍🏼
_Precious_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was a brilliant and emotional update! Taking the pheras and vows by understanding the meaning completely will strengthen any marriage. Thanks for the pm.