Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful update. πŸ˜Š Thanks for the PM.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

Res

Edited****

Harini wonderful and beautiful update πŸ€—

wow the whole marriage thing is amazing and beautiful...i say vows and the remarriage is a must even though gopi never asked... ahemji took the right decision... it completes their marriage specially from Ahem's point of view as he never experienced the meaning of taking pheras during the first time...
 gopi looks divine in Red and proper SR once again with the pallu... how cute...

jidi wedding preparations... butterflies in their tummies... most exciting

p.s:   just went biking today... warm day ...remembered your FF and by the end of the day u r here with ur update... i know gopi...how it is to fall off a bikeπŸ˜†

Thank you do much Munni...πŸ€— A hug back..
Taking back her vows would have been the hardest for Gopi. She for the first time thought she belonged somewhere when she married. Although it became a nightmare soon, she still had that one bond that she was Ahem's wife. But that day, she sacrificed even that to make him happy. I 've always felt that she deserved a new beginning but somehow my Ahem was not ready to face that blackest day in his life.. So this was the trigger he needed. I am glad you liked it..
Well JiDi are in their way to their bliss...πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜› That was so nice to think of the FF when you rode the bike 😳.. πŸ˜† for the fall off the bike.. I 've had a lot of falls but there is something about the bike that makes you ride even after the biggest fall..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sks21

harini that was brilliant dear...
wow that was amazing...gohem marrying again
so sweet that ahem gave his dadaji's chain...
deepu and jigar are so cute...
loved the update

Thank you so much Kavya...πŸ˜›
The dadaji's chain was the only one he had.. Munda did not plan for the wedding πŸ˜‰.. But then he has his charm Gopi so why does he need the chain with him anyway..πŸ˜ƒ
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tangam

I dunno but theres something endearing about taking your vows again...not sure if I would personally do it but yep I can see Ahem and Gopi...

In the entire course of SNS, we've seen Gopi cry a lot..But there are certain events which were more than emotional.. Gut wrenching.. One such event was when she retook her vows. There was so much sadness in that episode. She was broken and the episodes that followed highlighted the sadness of the event. That day Ahem looked angry... Angry and shocked..
I wrote the marriage quite some time back but knew it had to be private between the 2. Their families moved on after that and nobody considers that with any importance. But for Gopi and Ahem in particular, I guess a re marriage was always in the cards..😊
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Harini finally gohem marrying again! Actually the red saree at the starting made me feel that it would come! I was really touched that ahem gave his precious dadaji chain to her.i planned on not reading the deepu jigar interaction but came up with better solution so in my mind its rashi and jigar!! Really cute scenes. I wish panna has more scenes!!hopefully raji marriage(in my imagination)happens soon!

Thank you Vibz...So much.. And Thank you again for the comments.. The first one is for so generously  forgiving me for sending Rashi awayπŸ˜›..  Glad that you imagine Deepu as Rashi... That is exactly what I want Rashi to be in SNS..😊
I am not good at suspense really...πŸ˜† The marriage was on the cards for a long time.. I just waited for the right moment.. Did not want a big function for it as it would have made the Jigar-Deepu marriage repetitive.. So they get to marry on their honeymoon.. Strange couple these two..πŸ˜ƒ

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthi2010

another beautiful update harini. so romantic and so sweet to read and get lost into their lala land. so teaching cycling was aham's surprise. it is good to see a romantic aham.

Thank you Shruthi😊.. Very kind of you...
Cycling was just to make Gopi's wish come true.. Is Ahem a romantic to give Gopi a surprise? Let us see.. πŸ˜‰
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: indu_shah

fantastic update...loved every scene..love the way u push the story forward making the readers guess so many possibilities and then the FB...thats a unique thing i noticed in ur FF...and ur writing style..and the marriage is absolutely awesome...ahem need to do this...for gopi..their silent scene in the garden...i am in total awe of it..i lvoe the way they both sit holding each other lost in thots...thats wat makes the relationship stronger no words nothing...hearts talking to each other...aweseom...πŸ‘

u made the SR beautiful...love the way u wrote it...wonderful...once again...πŸ‘ i love ur precaps too...much much more to look forward for the next update...

Indu.. Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³ That was generous of you...
I love flashbacks Indu.. Hindsight is 20/20.. It makes everything so clear..😊
One thing in GoHem relationship is their silence. They talk a lot in their silence. Their eyes and their actions talk. Both are shy and people of very little words.. But they don't need to talk because they are so tuned to each other..
Thank you again Indu..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyab

Awww Harini...wonderful update...Liked how Ahem realised it by himself how wrong he was with Gopi...

Im 100% sure Ahem in SNS will also do it as romantically as you have done !!!!

Just the best from you...nothing lessπŸ˜‰ 

Love it & waiting for the next part !!!

Thank you Navya 😊.. You are too kind 😳
I am sure in SNS, the scene will be awesome.. The show has been unique in the way their love was developed and I am pretty sure Ahemji will be awesome when he is in love...
Will try to make the update tonight.. But it may be late.. Actually pretty late into the night..πŸ˜•
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

a beautiful update

GoHem remarried

Thank you so much..πŸ˜ƒ
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina_1234

last two parts were amazin !!