FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) - Page 53

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tangam

res

I dunno but theres something endearing about taking your vows again...not sure if I would personally do it but yep I can see Ahem and Gopi...
Harini finally gohem marrying again! Actually the red saree at the starting made me feel that it would come! I was really touched that ahem gave his precious dadaji chain to her.i planned on not reading the deepu jigar interaction but came up with better solution so in my mind its rashi and jigar!! Really cute scenes. I wish panna has more scenes!!hopefully raji marriage(in my imagination)happens soon!
another beautiful update harini. so romantic and so sweet to read and get lost into their lala land. so teaching cycling was aham's surprise. it is good to see a romantic aham.
fantastic update...loved every scene..love the way u push the story forward making the readers guess so many possibilities and then the FB...thats a unique thing i noticed in ur FF...and ur writing style..and the marriage is absolutely awesome...ahem need to do this...for gopi..their silent scene in the garden...i am in total awe of it..i lvoe the way they both sit holding each other lost in thots...thats wat makes the relationship stronger no words nothing...hearts talking to each other...aweseom...πŸ‘
u made the SR beautiful...love the way u wrote it...wonderful...once again...πŸ‘ i love ur precaps too...much much more to look forward for the next update...
Awww Harini...wonderful update...Liked how Ahem realised it by himself how wrong he was with Gopi...

Im 100% sure Ahem in SNS will also do it as romantically as you have done !!!!

Just the best from you...nothing lessπŸ˜‰ 

Love it & waiting for the next part !!!
a beautiful update
GoHem remarried
that was a wonderful update harini...loved the scene where ahem sees gopi looking serene at the wedding and he realises what he should do...i like ahem with tears in his eyes...gopi was a beautiful bride...she deserved this and ahem can now remember what his wedding day was like and its meaning...jigar and deepu as usual were wonderful...hope gopi wasnt too hurt...

Harini, that was an amazing update as usual!πŸ˜ƒ

Haha Gohem ae just so adorable, what happened to Gopi in the end?πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Jeepu are just amazing!😳

Update soon and thanks for the PM

Harini that was a beautifully told update.

Ahem has realised just what was missing in his life. It has taken him so long to get to this point however he was quick to make amends.

Update soon.
beautiful update... waiting for the next part... !!!