FF: It wasn't just love -Chapter 45-The End(03/28) - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
that was a fantastic update harini...its like uve put all our hopes and wishes on how gopi and ahem should be and made a story...both the mukesh scene and the party scene where ahem gets praised for being a wellrounded person was emotional and heartwarming...atleast ahem got gopi bangles in ur fiction...loved how he pampered her...and the ending...loved it...about time too ahem...i like how jigar and deepu seem to compromise and have fun together...thanks for the pm...
harini awesome... beautiful updateπŸ€—

loving the whole time gopi and ahem spending away from MM...beautiful scenes...all the way...
Mr.Sharma and Ahemji's scene was quite endearing and and and ...guess what the cycle scene...

on Jan 3rd 2012 ...my husband taught me how to ride a bicycle ..always wanted to but was scared of the fall...but he did it for me...heheh i fell 2 times but worth it... ...and now i am enjoying the air on my face ...lovely and amazing experience,... 

and i never thought i would see myself in the scene... beautifully put up...

and trust me the back and forth was not confusing at all...and as chika said ...change it to an FF...
Excellent Harini...just excellent !!!

This SS is so much lively & fun than the actual SNS...the CVs should take a leaf from here that SNS is about living life with your saathiya & not away from each other !!!

Well what made Ahem realise that he needs to renew his wows with Gopi??? waiting for it !!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   A Small Note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi All.. I just made this an FF from SS.. It has indeed grown too long πŸ˜†.. I did not intend it that way.. But πŸ˜› and still has a little way to go before the end..

Thanks Chika and Munni for the suggestion πŸ˜ƒ.. Thank you guys... 😳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edited by Justlikethat1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~   A Small Note ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi All.. I just made this an FF from SS.. It has indeed grown too long πŸ˜†.. I did not intend it that way.. But πŸ˜› and still has a little way to go before the end..

Thanks Chika and Munni for the suggestion πŸ˜ƒ.. Thank you guys... 😳

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
πŸ‘πŸΌ way to go Harini !!!
Originally posted by CHIKA784

RESERVED!πŸ‘

Yayyy im first!😳

Awwwhr Harini, Please turn this from an SS to an FF, It is just tooo amazzing!!πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Hats off to you, I just love this SS!!!!πŸ˜›

Your absolutely amazing girl, Gosh Gohem are adorable and yaaay Gohem marriage again!πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Jipu (Deepika and Jigar!πŸ˜‰) are so adorable aswell, I love D πŸ˜ƒ

Jipu and Gohem's marriage in the same day eh?

Wonderful update as usual Harini! πŸ₯³

Thank you Chika... πŸ˜ƒ I just changed the title.. Is there anything else I should do?
And again a big πŸ€— for such beautiful comments.. Glad you liked it..
Originally posted by sks21

harini that was fabulous dearπŸ‘
loved it...wow i just love the way u take back and forth the story
brilliant dear...i just loved the gohem scenes...
everything was amazing dear...
and ahem now asking to marry her...
cant wait dear...seriously harini loved the update

Kavya.. Thank you πŸ˜›.. I am glad that the back and forth is not confusing. Maybe I am just obsessed with wanting to see Ahem's flashbacks in SNS that I am doing it all the time in this.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by varshu27

that was a fantastic update harini...its like uve put all our hopes and wishes on how gopi and ahem should be and made a story...both the mukesh scene and the party scene where ahem gets praised for being a wellrounded person was emotional and heartwarming...atleast ahem got gopi bangles in ur fiction...loved how he pampered her...and the ending...loved it...about time too ahem...i like how jigar and deepu seem to compromise and have fun together...thanks for the pm...

Thank you so much Varshu 😳...
There are so many ways that the CVs can take this story forward in a happy way but it seems they always want to take the hardest path. 😭 A little happiness however never hurts πŸ˜ƒ
You are absolutely right about the marriage. About time Ahem.. But the truth is Ahem never forgets. He just compartmentalizes in his head. πŸ˜†
 I am not finding it easy to fit Deepu and Jigar in during the trip but maybe the next one will have more of them. But anywayz, I am partial to GoHem..πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by vaasanthi

superb

Thank you πŸ˜›
Originally posted by munnihyderabad

harini awesome... beautiful updateπŸ€—

loving the whole time gopi and ahem spending away from MM...beautiful scenes...all the way...
Mr.Sharma and Ahemji's scene was quite endearing and and and ...guess what the cycle scene...

on Jan 3rd 2012 ...my husband taught me how to ride a bicycle ..always wanted to but was scared of the fall...but he did it for me...heheh i fell 2 times but worth it... ...and now i am enjoying the air on my face ...lovely and amazing experience,... 

and i never thought i would see myself in the scene... beautifully put up...

and trust me the back and forth was not confusing at all...and as chika said ...change it to an FF...

πŸ€—.. Thank you Munni.. Glad that you liked it.. πŸ˜ƒ

And congratulations on your new bicycling skills πŸ˜ƒ.. I am glad you got to learn it from your husband. How romantic 😳...  Hope you were not hurt by the fall.. But then that is an advantage too right. πŸ˜‰

I love the cycle although it has been years since I have been on one.. There is nothing that can beat a ride on the cycle on a calm, cool day. It is soothing and clears my head a lot..

PS; Changed the SS to FF.. Thank you 😊
Edited by Justlikethat1 - 12 years ago