Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sbp1971

*LIKE*

Harini I just loved this update so much. Gopi and Ahem enjoying their time alone is just so heartwarming.
Only one day of vacation and more to come looking forward to it.

Jigar and Dipeeka wedding date is set and it is so sweet of them to not inform Gopi and Ahem so they don't rush back home.

Can't wait for the next part. 👏

Thank you Shilpa 😳.
I assure you that the trip will not go on and on..😆 Maybe maximum 2 updates.. An we also have the engagement in a week and then their marriage.. 😃
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshu27

absolutely wonderful update harini...loved how gopis confidence is growing in leaps and bounds...both ahem and gopi are able to be themselves with each other...its beautiful...loved their fun and frolic in the beach...was nice to see gopi overcome her shyness and impress ahems clients...so happy for jigar and deepu...looking forward to the next update...thanks for the pm...

Thank you varshu..
Gopi is bound to be free and confident when she becomes secure in her love.. She waited all her life to be thrown out for the simplest of mistakes. Now is the time she has realized that her husband and her family will never do that to her ever.. That's the magic 😃
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

Harini, *super like* 

Lovely update:) I like this strong & sweet Gopi ...wonderful how both of them are enjoying their vacation. Deepu & Jigar's wedding fixed ...the story is flowing very well.
Keep up the good work will wait for the next part...

Thank you so much Tina 😃  I like the sweet Gopi who is learning to be strong..😊 Ahem is doing his part in that.. He is really learning himself about what makes a true life partner. And hopefully he will succeed.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandy914

beautiful harinin!!!

Thank you Sandy 😊
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Precious_

Amazing update Harini. I really like the way you always mix the flash back scenes with the current scenes and that makes me more curious to know what happened in the flash back mode. And our naive and simple Gopi helped Ahem to win the contract and made him proud of her in front of his clients. The story is getting more and more interesting to read, esp their beach scenes. Looking forward to more of Gohem trip scenes in the next updates. Thanks for the pm dear.

Thank you so much..😳..
Gopi, I think has a lot of potential. She days things that make her adorable to everyone.. She is innocent that way.. And Ahem is learning that you don't need degrees to be that person..
And hopefully I can do a couple of more updates on the trip..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

harini wonderful and awesome update... loved it...

Gopi is sooo confident and playful with Ahemji...😉
the whjole beach scene was sooo lovely ...i could see myself on the beach (of course with my real life Ahemji ) very well written ...

can't wait to see what gopi was doing in the garden...

not much time for their marriage...

beautiful story with a beautiful pace👏

Thank you Munni😛 That was very nice of you.. And thank you for loving the beach scene. It was nice to imagine the beach and the couple. I love beaches myself..😃

Gopi is bound to become confident what with her darling husband always at her side.. I think the only person who can make Gopi confident even in SNS is Ahem. He instills that security in her. And he will going forward..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyab

Happy day in both the couple's lives !!! Waiting for the next part 😉

Thank you Navya.. Too much confusion in SNS right now.. So this was my only outlet 😆
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: X.Sisi94

Amazing Update Loved it

Thank you so much 😊
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritika-gohem

I read this story today and very minutely. A very very nice story. U r doing well with different shades of character

Thank you Ritika.. 😛.. I am glad you like it..
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina_1234

very nyc part..loved it

Thank you Tina..