Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
read chapter 21...

yayay finallayy urshi out forever... loved gopi and ahem standing for each other and supporting each other...

thanks for the pm
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved the part...they way their relationship moved is excellent !!!!
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
amazingly brilliant update...

wow what an update... ahem a true husband supporting her and getting her out of her insecurities and finally going in to la la land
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM... Absolutely loved the update 😆

Can't wait for the next ...
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM... Absolutely brilliant !!!
tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
very nyc part...loved it...amazin part
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thank you all for the comments, suggestions and feedback. You keep me going. I apologize for not being able to individually thank you again. Weekdays are usually busy. Hence a VERY BIG THANK YOU for the support. Here is chapter 23.  

Chapter 23 

"Thank you Gopi.",  Gopi was too tired to even open her eyes. She smiled, hugged Ahem and went to sleep in his arms. "I love you..",was the last thing she heard as she drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

Gopi opened her eyes to stare straight at Ahem's chest. She was completly wrapped in his arms.. tightly. She was slowly taking in the feeling of completely belonging to her husband. A small smile grazed her lips. She wanted to relive the previous night again. She had felt so loved and so much in love. "Thank you Gopi.." Ahem's words echoed in her ears again and again. His voice had so much love and passion. She had felt totally contented at that moment.

Somewhere in the course of the night Ahem had made her wear his shirt and had covered them both with a blanket. Gopi smiled at the peaceful expression on his face. Ahem was smiling in his sleep. Gopi slowly freed her hand and placed it on Ahem's cheek. She lifted her face to give him a kiss and smiled. "I love you Ahemji." She uttered.

"Me too sweetheart. With all my heart." She looked up at Ahem grinning down at her and blushed. "Did I wake you up?" She asked as she tried to get out of his clasp. "No. I was also waking up.. Gopi.. Do you feel ok?" Gopi blushed again at Ahem's question and nodded her head. She then let herself hug him again and sighed happily. She felt him hug her tighter.

"Thank you Ahemji." She said. Ahem lifted her chin with his hands and made Gopi look at him. "The pleasure is mine." He said and grinned. They lay there hugging each other for some time. The alarm went off bringing them both back from their dreams. Ahem reached over and shut the alarm off. He then sat with his back to the headboard and pulled Gopi against his chest.

Ahem leaned over to the side table and took a small box from the drawer. "I wanted to give you something. Yesterday night itself but then.." Ahem trailed and he smiled at her naughtily. "Open it.." He handed over a box to her. Gift wrapped.

Gopi took the box from his hand and looked at Ahem puzzled. Then she opened the box. Gopi looked at two rings one a plain golden wedding ring and an emerald one. "Two rings?" She looked at Ahem puzzled. Ahem lifted both rings out of the box and placed them on his palm. "Yes. Two." He placed the plain gold one on Gopi's hand and took the emerald one in his. He looked into the emerald ring and smiled. Gopi followed suit. She looked into the inner side of the plain gold ring.

'Gopi and Ahem Modi' was engraved in it with a small carving of a peacock feather.. Her kanhaji. She looked up surprised and happy. Ahem took her right hand in his and slid the emerald ring into her ring finger. It was a perfect fit. He held her hand for a couple of minutes in his and then looked up.

She fingered the gold ring in her hand lovingly. Ahem looked at her expectantly. Gopi took Ahem's hand and held his in hers for a minute.

"I want to be yours always Ahemji. I love you." She said softly and slid the ring into his finger. "I love you back." She heard Ahem say and pull her back into his embrace again.

Gopi Ahem Modi was finally his in every sense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"17, 18, 19..Deeps.. Please I said I am sorry.. 20, 21,.." Jigar was doing situps holding his ears." Deepika looked on with an expression that said that she was not relenting that easily.

..FB...

"Panna, solve this problem first before you move on to the next one. Now how much does.." Deepika looked up to see a shadow dance across near the door. On a second look she found Jigar waving his hands to get her attention.. "Huh.. Panna, Do this sum and I will come and verify. I need some water." Deepika gave Panna a problem to solve and made her way outside to meet Jigar. As soon as she came out Jigar pulled her to one side.

"Deeps, Sharp at 10:00 PM on the terrace. Be there.." He gushed happilly and went flying downstairs. Deepika nodded her head and saw him hug Hetal and talk something to her. She smiled again and went back in to continue teaching Panna. But her thoughts were about Jigar.

She looked back to the days after the divorce. As soon as Jigar came home on the day of the divorce, he had walked upstairs to his room without a word. Ahem followed him in and stopped anyone from going after him. Then he told everyone about the divorce and the incident with Raashi. Deepika saw Ahem's pride as he detailed how Gopi and Jigar stood up to Raashi and her mom.

The first feeling was of relief at the divorce and then silence as everyone was letting it sink in.. Deepika wanted to go to Jigar and be with him but one look from Ahem stopped her.

When the rest moved away to continue their work and discuss on the divorce among themselves, Ahem walked Deepika to the terrace.

"Deepika, I know you want to be there with Jigar now. But give him some time. He needs to get some things set in his mind first and he can do it only when he is alone. He will be alright. Go on and don't worry about him."

Deepika had waited for Jigar but he did not come down to dinner that night. Gopi took the dinner up to him and informed everyone that he had not eaten much but that he was calm and composed.

That night when everyone was sleeping, she could no longer wait and went to see Jigar. Just to make sure he was right. She had found him sleeping hugging his favorite pillow.

For the next couple of days, she made sure that Jigar was alright and had his food on time. She did not pressurize him when he insisted on going to work. But she met him in the evenings outside his office and took him out. On the first day Jigar was silent and moody but her antics soon made him smile. She had played fool a number of times trying to cheer him up.

Three days after the divorce she saw Jigar walk up to the terrace. He was still there when she decided to call it a night. Deepika went out and stood by Jigar.

"See there Deepu." Jigar pointed at a shiny star in the sky. "That is no star. It just shines like one. Soon it will fall down from its height." Deepika turned around. She understood that Jigar was talking about Raashi. "Life is sometimes a very strange. Do you know when I saw Raashi on that day I felt nothing?  Not even surprise at how low she has stooped. I kinda of anticipated it. It is so very Raashi. She still manipulates people to suit her needs. She still hates Gopi Bhabhi." Jigar went silent for a minute and then continued. "The strangest thing is Deepu, it did not take me more than a second to see she was lying but why did it take me so long to realize that the first time. I was a fool for a year. I really was stupid."

Deepika touched Jigar on the shoulder and made him see her. "You are not stupid. You just look at people and expect them to be like you are.. Nice and decent. That is not a fault Jigar. Its actually what makes you such a nice person." "But Deepu, an entire year and then more time wasted on the divorce.. And what about making you wait? It could all have been avoided." "It was worth the wait. You are worth the wait Jigar. Never doubt that."

With that Deepika laid her head on Jigar's shoulder and held his hand in hers. She found Jigar slowing resting his head on hers. That night had been the start of their rendezvous.

The next few days they made it a practice to meet in the terrace secretly although there was no need for secrecy. As Deepika said, it just added to the thrill.

...FB...

"Deeps, I am exhausted. 21, 22, 23,... Please.. I could not say no to Papa. Bhai went to the room early saying he had something important to do before he could sleep. Today was the first time he asked me to step in and help. How could I say no?" Jigar reasoned.

"So you keep me out of the loop and here I am at 1 AM in the morning freezing in the cold. JIGAR.." Deepika hid her smile as she mocked anger. She had waited up and fell asleep on the bench in the terrace. She had not known that Jigar was working that night with Chirag although she had seen Ahem Bhai go to his room. Jigar who had actually brought her a blanket had waked her up. Deepika smiled as she remembered his apologetic face and his immediate assumption that she would be angry. She had decided to go along with that and make him sweat.

"I came her as soon as I could. See I even brought you a present. But you are not listening.." Deepika looked at the card that lay on the bench. She then looked at Jigar's face. She could not torture him any longer. " OK Jigar. I forgive you.. Now for the card..." Deepika went near Jigar and pinched his nose to add  "I am glad you did come. You should thank me actually. I have made sure you compensated for your missed gym session today."  Deepu laughed as she opened to read the card. . Jigar beamed back and shook his head. "Oh..Thank God for his mercy. And thanks for the gym session, trainer. Read the card ok. I will meet you tomorrow. Don't forget we meet in the evening when you come shopping"

Jigar suddenly bent down, gave a peck on her cheek and left a totally surprised Deepika dumbstruck as he rushed to his room.

"Wait for me. I cannot wait to finish my work today. Will be back at six sweetheart." Ahem whispered to Gopi as she waved him bye. She just nodded yes anticipating his return already.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awaiting your comments and feedback eagerly. 

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
RESERVED!

That was an absolute pleasure to read,Gohem were absolutely fantastic,because of your update,you've made me a Gohem fan again😆,well back to Gohem atleast😛 Oh gosh,Jigar and Dipu and sooo adorable❤️ I love there jodi in the SS,so cute,so sweet and im loving it!

Your a fantastic writer,i can't wait to read more so do update soon and thanks for the PM!

Edited by CHIKA784 - 12 years ago
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

RESERVED!

That was an absolute pleasure to read,Gohem were absolutely fantastic,because of your update,you've made me a Gohem fan again😆,well back to Gohem atleast😛 Oh gosh,Jigar and Dipu and sooo adorable❤️ I love there jodi in the SS,so cute,so sweet and im loving it!

Your a fantastic writer,i can't wait to read more so do update soon and thanks for the PM!

Thank you so MUCH 🤗 And what is this talk of defection. Keep your trust in the cvs to show us nice scenes soon.. 😃 
Kavya.S thumbnail
loved the update...it was brilliant
oh love gohem a lot they are so sweet
and deepu and jigar are so cute
continue soon