Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
THAT WAS A FANTASTIC UPDATE!,I REALLY LOVED IT,I WANTED TO AVOID WRITING COMMENTS ON THE SS TILL I GET MY SILLY LAPPY BACK AND I COULD WRITE IN MY RED FONT :( BUT THIS UPDATE HAS FORCED ME TO COMMENT,THANKS FOR ALL THE JIGAR SCENES,ITS ADORABLE!,AND AWWW GOHEM AND IM LIKING DEEPU :) NOT TO MENTION PARAG-KOKI,A LOVELY UPDATE,SERIOUSLY,I HAVE A FEELING SNS WILL GO THIS WAY,IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC,WELL ATLEAST FOR GOHEM'S RELATIONSHIP :) P.S A SMALL REQUEST,CAN YOU PLEASEEE ADD AN INDEX ON THE FIRST PAGE WHEN YOUR FREE,THANK YOU :) AND UPDATE SOOON! :D
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

THAT WAS A FANTASTIC UPDATE!,I REALLY LOVED IT,I WANTED TO AVOID WRITING COMMENTS ON THE SS TILL I GET MY SILLY LAPPY BACK AND I COULD WRITE IN MY RED FONT :( BUT THIS UPDATE HAS FORCED ME TO COMMENT,THANKS FOR ALL THE JIGAR SCENES,ITS ADORABLE!,AND AWWW GOHEM AND IM LIKING DEEPU :) NOT TO MENTION PARAG-KOKI,A LOVELY UPDATE,SERIOUSLY,I HAVE A FEELING SNS WILL GO THIS WAY,IT WOULD BE FANTASTIC,WELL ATLEAST FOR GOHEM'S RELATIONSHIP :) P.S A SMALL REQUEST,CAN YOU PLEASEEE ADD AN INDEX ON THE FIRST PAGE WHEN YOUR FREE,THANK YOU :) AND UPDATE SOOON! :D

Thank you so much Chika.. Missed your comments!!!  And yes will surely put an index on the first page :) Maybe also an update along with it tomorrow!!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
WHATS YOUR NAMEEE? :) YOU ROCK!!,THANKS SOOO MUCH AND YAY AN UPDATE TOMARROW,YOUR AWESOME! :D SORRY,WHEN I DIDN'T LOG ON TO MY PHONE,I READ YOUR PREVIOUS UPDATES AND WAS THINKING THERE MIND-BLOWING,YOUR A REAL TALENTED WRITER AND IM LOVING IT,THE BEST BIT IS THAT YOU UPDATE FREQUENTLY,LOVELY,JUST LOVELY :)
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CHIKA784

WHATS YOUR NAMEEE? :) YOU ROCK!!,THANKS SOOO MUCH AND YAY AN UPDATE TOMARROW,YOUR AWESOME! :D SORRY,WHEN I DIDN'T LOG ON TO MY PHONE,I READ YOUR PREVIOUS UPDATES AND WAS THINKING THERE MIND-BLOWING,YOUR A REAL TALENTED WRITER AND IM LOVING IT,THE BEST BIT IS THAT YOU UPDATE FREQUENTLY,LOVELY,JUST LOVELY :)

I am Harini, Chika and thank you for your kind words.. I went through your posts and saw that your lappy broke. Sorry. I know how difficult it is and that too when we are having a lot of awesome episodes in SNS..But you seem really well versed with your mobile to make up for it 😆.. Hope you get your lappy fixed soon..
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Enjoyed the update... now for pleasant dreams...
shajnaii thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this part is reallly awesome...i loved it...its my breakfast today..:)
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank you Harani for an wonderful update...enjoyed it...

Ahem cant even think of Gopi leaving him...Jigar & Deepu are realising they love each other ...wow...enjoyed every bit of it...waiting for the necxt update 😉
vaasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
super .we need more gohem scenes.wating 4 the nxt one.
shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Wow! what a wonderful story...i m loving it and looking forward to the updates...thank you.😊

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...
loved it