tina_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
very nyc gohempart..love thr conversations 
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Oh thank god for Deepu!!! So she'll be the one for Jigar!!!!

Yup..πŸ˜‰ Had to make sure that the pieces were laid out after yesterday's confusing end πŸ˜†. I would have hated if Jigar died by Aham's hand because Gopi came between the brothersπŸ˜ƒ
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
that was a wonderful update... loved the relation changing between gopi and ahem... they are more comfortable and they trust each other ..beautiful...

thanks for bringing in deepu for jigar
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jigar has been missing in action in my story for quite some time now. I was able to give him a few scenes. But that will not do. He was very good in today's episode and I liked how he looked like he gave a damn when he saw Rashi in pink. So this chapter is for him.

Chapter 12

"Happy Birthday!!! Many more happy returns!!!" Jigar woke up with a start. He could see all his family members around his bed with a ... Jigar wiped his eyes to make sure.. Yes!! A cake... A white and brown cake.. Shoot a vanilla and chocolate cake... "Jigar get up.. Happy birthday.." He heard his mom telling him excitedly. He smiled at all. There they were. His family. His Mom, dad, Kaka, Kaki, Gopi Bhabhi and Mani ben. They were all there to wish him on his birthday. At twelve in the night. Only Bhai was missing but it could not be helped. 

"Come on.. Cut the cake. Gopi and your kaki made it especially for you." His mom continued. 
Jigar grinned at his Bhabhi and Kaki. "Thanks Kaki, Bhabhi" "Come on Jigar. Thank us later. Now cut the cake. It is your birthday already." His Kaki tried to sound stern but failed. She smiled at him. Jigar got up to cut the cake. Everyone surrounded the coffee table in his room. "If only
Aham was here, our family would be complete." Hetal said. "Why do you worry Mota Bhabhi? 

Aham may not be here physically. But he is here on the screen" To everyone's surprise Parag 
switched on the laptop to connect to Aham through skype. And true to his word, his Bhai came 
on screen smiling. "Happy Birthday Jigar!! Did you cut the cake without me?" He asked. Jigar 
was surprised and happy. He did not fail to notice a smile cross between his Kaki and Kaka 
and he followed their sight. 

He turned sideways to see his Bhabhi. Her expression had changed from surprise to happiness. But she was trying to supress her eagerness. Jigar giggled mentally. "Sorry Bhabhi. But your secret is now no secret. Everyone here knows that you and Bhai are in touch. What the heck.. Not just in touch.." His mobile if it had a voice would now scream of overuse. So would the old laptop. His Bhai now called so often and Bhabhi wrote to him so much... Jigar smiled mentally. Even Mani ben knew something was going on..

"Cut the cake Jigar. It is time." Chirag said. Jigar cut the cake and fed it to his mom and then to his Kaki. He then took the blessings from the elders. He could not help but tease his Bhabhi "Hmm.. Aham Bhai's favourite. Even on my birthday Bhabhi?" "By Devarji.. Chocolate is your favourite.." "And vanilla is Bhai's"  He saw his Bhabhi blush.

They all wished him and he as presented with gifts. And finally after a lot of hugs and smiles everyone left his room. Only his Bhabhi was left and "oh yes.. His Bhai.. Now when his Bhabhi was here how could his Bhai take his leave?" 
"Devarji.. Happy birthday. Here. A gift from both of us." His Gopi Bhabhi gave him a box and a file. Jigar first opened the box. "Watch. Not any watch but the exact one I wanted. Bhabhi  how did you know?" He asked her excitedly. "I saw you talk about it to Mehta Ji and told Ahamji. He helped me order it." Jigar then opened the file. He read the first 2 paragraphs and his eyes started to glaze.. "Damn. He had tears.." Jigar looked up and could see his Bhai smiling at him. "Congrats Jigar. You have your own project. You are in charge of everything in it from now on. We are all very proud of you." His bhai was telling him. "Thank you so much Bhai.." Jigar could not get the words out. "You deserve it. You put all your effort in for this bid and so you should be the one to lead this deal. I already talked to Kaka. So be ready. And remember, I am always here for you." His Bhai's words brought a sense of pride. Jigar was touched. He just nodded. 
"Congrats devarji. I know you will do well. All the best and Happy birthday" His Bhabhi wished him as she cleared the cake from the room. "Good night Jigarji and Ahamji. Take care." Gopi Bhabhi left the room.

"Jigar.." Jigar turned to see his Bhai still on call. "Yes Bhai.." "Jigar. How are you?" "I am fine Bhai. Why this sudden question? You just saw me.." "Yes Jigar. I saw you laugh and smile with the others. But I did not see you smile.. really smile.. Are you still thinking of Raashi?" Jigar was not surprised. His Bhai may not be very open but he was straightforward. "I.. I do not know Bhai. I am not thinking of her like you think. I.. Bhai I am just so angry.. Angry that I have been so gullible.. Angry that I let her play me, us in this way... Angry that you and Bhabhi are where you are today because I was stupid. Bhai.. Only if I had not taken such a step on the day of my marriage. So much could have been avoided.. I hate that bhai.. Not a day goes by without me remembering something Raashi did to serve her own need."Once Jigar started, he could not stop. All the hurt he had felt came out tumbling. 
"When we married Bhai, I wanted to make our marriage work. We had not the best of starts but I thought that Raashi would soon get over it. I kept working on the marriage and she kept pulling back. I was afraid I was going too fast for her. But  I never realized that all she wanted was the luxuries at our house. She did not want a husband, she just wanted a money making machine.. Do you know Bhai, I once gave her my savings to pay for what she said was Dhawal ji's loan installment. Even when I saw her with a costly necklace set, I did not ask her where and how she got it.. Stupid right?.. Oh God Bhai.. I thought she was just childish  and lazy.. maybe a little selfish. But she was nothing like I thought her to be bhai.. She was such a bad person.. Why did I not see through her bhai? Why?"

Aham let  Jigar vent his feelings out.. " Jigar. Jigar.. Now look at me and listen.. " He heard Aham say sternly. "You were not at fault. Oh God.. You and Gopi are so alike.. How did you finally end up with the guilt all the time? Now listen. Yes Raashi played us.. But you were not the only one who fell for her. Every one of us did. As for you trusting her, well she was your wife and you tought she was normal like us. And how could you have known her intentions. None can imagine that such people exist . And finally about me and your Bhabhi. We are were we are because of me.. Not becuase of YOU. Ok.. Now forget feeling gulity and from today start afresh. Just one more question. Do you still love Raashi?"

Jigar looked at his brother surprised. Whatever he had expected Aham to say, he had not expected this question. "Honestly Bhai. I did not. I tried to make our relation work but it failed because there was no relation. I don't even hate her now." "You do not miss her, do you?" "No Bhai.. What was there to miss. She was never around when I was there. She made so many excuses. And I kept accepting them... You know Bhai.. When I think about it now.. I am sorry to have caused Sonal so much trouble. She would have gone through so much. And so would have Damini aunty. How do I apologize to them?"
"Jigar, it turned out alright. Sonal is now well settled and happy and Damini aunty is again  talking to Kaki. It will get better. So lets not even go there. But I need to ask. Did you love Sonal?" "No Bhai. I liked her. She was a childhood friend and we both had a lot in common. But other than that, love.. No.." 
Jigar saw his brother sigh a little. "Jigar. I wish I can be there. A hug goes a long way. Although I cannot do that, just remember that you are the best son and brother one can have. Ok." "Thanks Bhai. I really feel good now. I promise I will try hard to make sure the project a success." "Jigar. It is not about the project. Along with that I would like you to be the old Jigar again. I miss you Jigar. I miss the old you.." Jigar was speechless for a minute. Then he grinned. "Oh Bhai.. You are sweet" He told a embarassed Aham who looked like he wished the earth would swallow him up. 
Still smiling Jigar bid Aham good bye. But just before they ended Jigar could not help but ask, "Bhai I miss you too so does Bhabhi.. Do you miss her.. and home?" he added..

"Good night Jigar" He heard Aham say.. Jigar was disappointed. He was just about to end the call when "Yes Jigar. I miss home.. and I miss Gopi.. Everyday.." And his Bhai was gone..

A huge smile spread on Jigar's face. "You gave me the best birthday gift ever. Thanks Bhai" he mentally thanked his brother and fell into the most peaceful sleep in a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feedback and comments please.. I just had to do the short update.. Could not get Jigar's expression off my mind.. πŸ˜Š
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I love it!!!!

I always like the interaction between the Modi Boys and I love the way everyone is a lot more relaxed with each other!!

Now that my preious confusion is cleared up I can enjoy Gopi and Jigar's closeness with no problems!!!πŸ˜†

And Ahem misses Gopi!!!!
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update.loved it.loved jigar n ahem .modi sons are truly to die for
uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful update ... Loved the trio πŸ˜†

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
What an excellent and a cute update πŸ˜›
Loved it very much!
Awww i love this SSπŸ˜†
Kavya.S thumbnail
that was an excellent update...loved it
i loved the brother's convo a lot
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update...loved jigars birthday...and seeing him smile...so whens ahem comming back...will he tell jigar abt deepika anytime soon...