Users

Frequent Posters

Mehr-k thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Moti choohiis/so called kum kum  so disgusting . πŸ˜†
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
come on guys! she is better than SKY , SUNNY and Amar !!!
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Mehr-k

Moti choohiis/so called kum kum  so disgusting . πŸ˜†

TOTALLY AGREE
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree...when PM called sid & sky toxic...whey the hell did juhi poked her nose in between...sara maza kharaab kar dia warna aaj mast taunt marnewali thi PM sky & sid ko
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She was chup until PM said all r dumb...PM said it to taunt SKY.But this Chuhi took it so seriously that she flared up!!! HAve some sense lady!
jenny-zee thumbnail
I agree she is trying to copy shweta but is falling miserably.Her support to sunny and sky on the top is ruining her image.If she want's to win she should support what's right irrespective who's her "brother" (if my brother was like sky I would have slapped him everytime he was wrong instead of supporting him)!
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahzur2010

come on guys! she is better than SKY , SUNNY and Amar !!!

She's better than Sky regarding the others she is as good or bad as them. She conveniently forgot how she called PM bewakoof that too loudly and directly and yet  was in full steam today trying to take offense at a not direct insult (according to chuhi PM implied that she was dumb) by PM. Arrey her friend Sky has been behaving appalingly but madame is too involved in her food and sleep to even notice it. During her waking hours she is busy bitching about everybody else.
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
PM is not sweet. but leaving her aside, Juhi did react a little too much. she went overboard. I love how when PM shows up with her neck tattoos and her shirt, sky says "dikha kya likha hai. it's nice. very creative." and the minute she says it's for Sid and Sky both, he goes "it's so stupid. it's not funny."🀣 lag gayi waat. he thought it was for Sid and he spoke too soon. πŸ˜†and this Juhi, PM ne usse dumb kya keh diya, she blew up! what happened to "ab woh chahe kuch bhi bole, main maaf karoongi usko." YEAH RIGHT! go share ur BS somewhere else! jab kudh par aati hai, maafi waafi gaya tel lene! and Juhi also said that it was Sky who repeatedly said to tolerate whatever she does cuz she has an image to clean. But this was no "mahaan" kaam. PM didn't react on Sky yet. the minute she does, everything goes out the window, doesn't it Sky? god the whole crack house is filled with hypocrites!
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Can't stand Juhi either...why was she losing it at PM,she never looks at what Sky does wrong.Stupid woman...find her so annoying...why don't housemates nominate her...I want to see her go.