Users

Frequent Posters

justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
radhi ki toh lottery lag gayi...do do D????😆

BTW let her keep the junior D... hum sab D-sebior se kaam chala lenge😉
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dhanand senior ka story samaj nahi aaya i guess i missed bits and pieces but it seems he was always rebuked by his brother and i guess thatswhen hebecomes cruel and all but its good story to see now..

i was amused to see ankit and i was thinking isine meghnaad ko maara tha hehehe
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ khushi :
             thanx for the update dear😊, i missed the epi thanx to the guests who came at 7.30 & left 9.50😡..i managed to watch only the last scene of Dhananand's father..i have to see the repeat today.😊
Abhiram- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@ Khushi di : 
      Cute update haan,di ! 🤗 And I know its a little tiring to write it,I would do the written update and live update of the show for which I joined IF...its ended now...i mean the show...but i had got the best written updater award there...so got happy...and your updates remind me of my updates..😳
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update !! 😊 Couldnt see the epi yesterday but it seems intresting... will see it soon
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot for the update !!! 😊   hadnt seen the epi... seems to be interesting. will watch it soon
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
watched the repeat today but again missed the 1st part for..sumthing . lagta hai meri bad luck hi kharab hai !!
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely update Khushi di...Again Acharya-CGM ka scene⭐️⭐️⭐️ toh Rockingg tha best scene in d entire episode. Chandu abb apne pita ka adhura abhiyan pura karega👍🏼. D's father's story seems interesting...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
So Durdhara, in the midst of her tantrums, demands that DN get her married?  In that case, why not just give her to Bhadrashal 😈

This seems to suggest that CGM's confrontation w/ Nanda is extremely close
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pls pls pls stop miss princess from demanding our chandu and chandu ko bhi rokobut i liked how acharya changed his equation with chandu it was very much needed😃 i m sorry i couldnt be here on weekends, i was a bit unwell 😳