Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR n his misd opportunites with KKG- RABBAVE PICS - Page 3

nature-lover thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thats really awesome and its very much required during weekends to relive the Rabba ve moments😉😳
thanks for sharing dear😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Beautiful post!

Hope next week makes up for this week's disappointment.
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
You are really an amazing editor dear!😊

I'm surprised on your memory of taking all their moments in pics..! Do you note it somewhere that today a moment came??? ⭐️ Seriously, how did you remember all this..! You didnt miss one Rabbave moment..!

Your comments for all the pics are really good.. Sometimes funny sometimes perfect potrayal of emotions..!

Nice work dear!😳
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thnx for all this..monday is far away..cant wait..
moonlight99 thumbnail
I think the last pic did not deserve a rabba ve. It would have been done in bad taste if ASR and khushi went into Rabba ve mode when they have so many problems in their lives. Plus La is leaving, if ASR went into rabba ve mode when his engagement is breaking then it would have totally ruined ASR for me.
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: moonlight99

I think the last pic did not deserve a rabba ve. It would have been done in bad taste if ASR and khushi went into Rabba ve mode when they have so many problems in their lives. Plus La is leaving, if ASR went into rabba ve mode when his engagement is breaking then it would have totally ruined ASR for me.

u r rite..last pic is only for that particular quote..n to see where we stopped with them...that was the last scene ...so...rabbave at that moment would hav totally destroy the character...i hope u got my point..n missing rabba ve doesnt mean we want it amidst a confusion or sad atmosphere it means we r missing it bas.
dunno y forum is split into anti asr n pro..all i can see is war n misunderstandings...
anyways...i just wanna keepaway from such bashin post so made thos to enlighten the ambience...but here i am giving explanations... 😆
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
iss baar miss nahi karegaa yaar...dekhlena😆
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ohh haan tanx 4 sharing this and taking us the beautiful memory lane awesome pics & caps dear aww this made me miss arhi moments so badly and making the weekend longer! 😔
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Aww, thanks for such a lovely post!! 

I really miss the rabba ve moments but i totally look forward to the week ahead! The characters are reavealing all their characterstics as well!!
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Aww..that was lovely..

Always love your post...the quotes were pretty well matched with the images...

Great job again!