ASR n his misd opportunites with KKG- RABBAVE PICS

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
So here is another TIME PASS POST! this is for all of us, who miss rabb ve...so much! 

EVERY BODY MISSES A BUS once or twice in life, but our Arnav Sigh Raizada missed it multiple times! Still he hasn't really missed the bus, atleast we know that! Mr. Egoistic oops sorry Mr.Remorseful has no clue yet! but he did make gud use of few opportunities like the fairy lights scene!

so here are few pictures followed by the quotes  with glimpses of missed opportunities!
 "MAUKE KA FAYDA UTHANA CHAHIYE THA" "kuch ho sakta tha?" 

sorry for not quoting the names..just took randomly from diff websites!

Opportunities do not come with their values stamped upon them. (for that ASR)

Opportunity often comes in disguised in the form of misfortune, or temporary defeat. (were'nt u defeated here ASR )

We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations 

Opportunity is often difficult to recognize; we usually expect it to beckon us with beepers and billboards

"It still holds true that man is most uniquely human when he turns obstacles into opportunities (that was a good catch)

Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises.

Where one door shuts another opens (shutting of doors, gave him this opportunity)

A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds. (the way e pulled her closer in anger)

You are younger today than you ever will be again. Make use of it. (how many chances do u both get to be marooned in a jungle)

I held a moment in my hand, brilliant as a star, fragile as a flower, a tiny sliver of one hour.  I dripped it carelessly, Ah!  I didn't know, I held opportunity (need no explanation)

While we stop to think, we often miss our opportunity. (again kya nahin ho sakta tha, if he wasnt angry😉)

"He who refuses to embrace a unique opportunity loses the prize as surely as if he had failed (we know how he regretted it)

The right man is the one who seizes the moment (aahh the scorer)

Opportunities? They are all around us?there is power lying latent everywhere waiting for the observant eye to discover it

Small opportunities are often the beginning of great enterprises

"Nothing is more expensive than a?missed opportunity.(that my boy was really expensive)

Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday (lekin nai!!!! ASR ko koun samjhaye?))

As you seek new opportunity, keep in mind that the sun does not usually reappear on the horizon where last seen (see now she got engaged,,,that too it happened on the same day)

We are continually faced by great opportunities brilliantly disguised as insoluble problems

Opportunities always look bigger going than coming (ab samjh aaya?)

If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door(atleast u tried)

For every problem there is an opportunity (here is ur chance, she has a problem with her fiance))

our big opportunity may be right where you are now (go get her man, u r free, she is free, only that u both hav no knowledge about it)

GOOD LUCK!

HOPEFULLY WE GET TO SEE A SWEET PROGRESS THIS WEEK!

Somehow I tried to match the quotes, khhench taan ke!

If it doenst make sense, dont bash me, but do comment! got used to them!

Monday is still far!

Edited by community_drive - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
OK DONE,, I hope it makes sense
--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
yes it does make sense...at least i understood it..

And its an awesome post!!...whenver u make a post...i cannot help but comment...

i liked the different quotes u have used with all the pictures...the quotes go with all the pics!!

As i always say keep up the good work!!
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: ss374

yes it does make sense...at least i understood it..

And its an awesome post!!...whenver u make a post...i cannot help but comment...

i liked the different quotes u have used with all the pictures...the quotes go with all the pics!!

As i always say keep up the good work!!

aww ,thanx darling! for ur encouraging comments!
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the lovely post...you've rocked the forum!!!!
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lovely post !!

these Arhi post are like sweet water to a thirsty traveler stuck in a desert.. ðŸ˜³
PaleBlueDot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you...Missing the rabba ve moments so badly.
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Krish--

lovely post !!

these Arhi post are like sweet water to a thirsty traveler stuck in a desert.. ðŸ˜³

Thirst traveller! Hey krish I feel like I am famished with the Arhi less week that we had!

chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice post - the caps took me back along memory lane😳
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: community_drive

Thirst traveller! Hey krish I feel like I am famished with the Arhi less week that we had!

the whole forum is.. so ur posts are like a breath of fresh air and a big dessert feast for us .. 
Edited by --Krish-- - 12 years ago