Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

I & C MaYurians/ArTianz#37|IO|hum aapke hai kaun (Page 82)

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
So much that he even said to Ria ke tumhaare baal uski tarha lambey nahin haiROFLROFL
even after 10 episodes it didn't healConfusedROFLROFL dhruv was such a psychoDead who attacks from behind loserThumbs Down

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

So much that he even said to Ria ke tumhaare baal uski tarha lambey nahin haiROFLROFL
even after 10 episodes it didn't healConfusedROFLROFL dhruv was such a psychoDead who attacks from behind loserThumbs Down

did he?? i did not hv the heart to watch it after RP's exit.
Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubhsArti

Yep Wohi waliSmile exactly the first half was adorable it went hay wire after neend churayi meriThumbs Down the plan of the fathers was too too OTTLOL

i agree,they completely lost the fun quotient & veered into OTT melodrama.LOLLOL

Yeah plus the dads were never that evil in the first halfThumbs Down later on they were too evilThumbs Down the melodrama was too melodramaticLOL it still shocks me that ajay madhu were so dumb in the 2nd halfLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

Yep he didBig smile they had one segment together thanks to the cvs to show their chemistrySleepy and in that they asked about ria's hair and he was like I only like long hair and yours aren't long like hersROFLROFL

.SA.

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged

Yep Wohi waliSmile exactly the first half was adorable it went hay wire after neend churayi meriThumbs Down the plan of the fathers was too too OTTLOL

i agree,they completely lost the fun quotient & veered into OTT melodrama.LOLLOL

Yeah plus the dads were never that evil in the first halfThumbs Down later on they were too evilThumbs Down the melodrama was too melodramaticLOL it still shocks me that ajay madhu were so dumb in the 2nd halfLOL

right ,if you don't trust the ppl you want to marry & spend your life with ,whats the damned point.aamir has to recreate whole melodrama to make them see it.ROFLROFL

Zehnaseeb

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

Yep he didBig smile they had one segment together thanks to the cvs to show their chemistrySleepy and in that they asked about ria's hair and he was like I only like long hair and yours aren't long like hersROFLROFL

OMG!!!!ShockedShocked
he said this on SBS???ShockedShocked i thought it was in the show. OMG,OMG Rubu.Big smileBig smile
Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

right ,if you don't trust the ppl you want to marry & spend your life with ,whats the damned point.aamir has to recreate whole melodrama to make them see it.ROFLROFL

Exactly yet were forgiven so easilyThumbs Down dumb kajal and rajaThumbs Down
ugghhh that scene was so overly dramaticROFLROFL johnny lever screaming his lungs offROFLROFL and what was the need to do the same to madhu it was so unneededThumbs Down

.SA.

Zehnaseeb IF-Stunnerz
Zehnaseeb
Zehnaseeb

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

OMG!!!!ShockedShocked
he said this on SBS???ShockedShocked i thought it was in the show. OMG,OMG Rubu.Big smileBig smile

Yes it was in sbsBig smileBig smile in the show he was too busy remembering nupur to notice ria's hairLOLLOL or else he would've sure seen maatey flirting tooSleepy

Go to top