Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

I & C MaYurians/ArTianz#37|IO|hum aapke hai kaun (Page 136)

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

hiBig smileBig smile
ammmuuu dhakluHugHug
dhaklus twinnoHug
Hug
waise i am angry with u gurujiStern Smile
ek sentence ke aage badhegi kab tuROFL

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 8322

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Heya amuHug

guys i have forgotten how to post pics!

help me!!!

hi asthuHug
use the image icon  in the icon bar aboveSmile
ammu teri dp kitni old hai change nowLOL
do u rem me telling u to suggest me a pic for my dpStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Annu4MayUr--

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by shubhsArti

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

tum dono ne play track ka hista ahista seq dekha hai??LOL

Ni maine ni dekhaLOL

Waise i thought unhone mayank ka wardrobe thk ni rakha tha during the entire play!

wht do ya guys think???


i love Mayu in every thing. i love how MN always wore color coordinated clothes.even in fanna his shirt had orange lining that matched Nupz's dress & Nupz had blue colored lining on her dress that matched Mayu's shirt.

Accha toh i guess only i didn't like his wardrobe during the play thingConfusedLOL

Waise i think sky blue looks awesome on mayu/arjun :D

Kisine wo june 2010 wala epi dekha after nupur was gone...that tressure hunt wala!

I loved mayu's wardrobe most during that period! Nice full sleeve shirtsSmile so gentlemanish!

maybLOL
treasure hunt wala matlab kaunsaErmm
i loved him initially...formal shirtsBlushing
s2 me dhruv track time pe kitni tight sleeve wale shirts hote the naROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony-

mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 8322

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

hiBig smileBig smile
ammmuuu dhakluHugHug
dhaklus twinnoHug
Hug
waise i am angry with u gurujiStern Smile
ek sentence ke aage badhegi kab tuROFL
y angry with me?Ermm
aage toh badh rahe hai na..i'm very accurate in my replies..nothing more nothing lessLOL


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Annu4MayUr--

.SA. IF-Stunnerz
.SA.
.SA.

Joined: 14 January 2009
Posts: 39560

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Heya amuHug

guys i have forgotten how to post pics!

help me!!!

hi asthuHug
use the image icon  in the icon bar aboveSmile
ammu teri dp kitni old hai change now.LOL

ye tu keh rahi hai??ShockedShockedShocked
Rubu aur main tujhe change kar kehte kehte thak gaye.
hi Amu.HugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Annu4MayUr--

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Heya amuHug

guys i have forgotten how to post pics!

help me!!!

hi asthuHug
use the image icon  in the icon bar aboveSmile
ammu teri dp kitni old hai change nowLOL
do u rem me telling u to suggest me a pic for my dpStern Smile
oh no i forgotD'oh
wait i will give u kalLOL
and we r doing random discTongue
mayur_eternal IF-Rockerz
mayur_eternal
mayur_eternal

Joined: 04 July 2010
Posts: 8322

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by shubhsArti

Originally posted by acAasthamayur

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

tum dono ne play track ka hista ahista seq dekha hai??LOL

Ni maine ni dekhaLOL

Waise i thought unhone mayank ka wardrobe thk ni rakha tha during the entire play!

wht do ya guys think???


i love Mayu in every thing. i love how MN always wore color coordinated clothes.even in fanna his shirt had orange lining that matched Nupz's dress & Nupz had blue colored lining on her dress that matched Mayu's shirt.

Accha toh i guess only i didn't like his wardrobe during the play thingConfusedLOL

Waise i think sky blue looks awesome on mayu/arjun :D

Kisine wo june 2010 wala epi dekha after nupur was gone...that tressure hunt wala!

I loved mayu's wardrobe most during that period! Nice full sleeve shirtsSmile so gentlemanish!

Even I didnt like some of his outfits during the play..that raincoat like shirt he wore during Fanaa..although it was colour coordinated with hers,those dots and the material made it look a bit clumsy but since Mayu wore it,it was niceSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Symphony---Annu4MayUr--.SA.

--Annu4MayUr-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Annu4MayUr--
--Annu4MayUr--

Joined: 29 July 2010
Posts: 14481

Posted: 21 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Originally posted by anuja4mayur

Originally posted by mayur_eternal

hiBig smileBig smile
ammmuuu dhakluHugHug
dhaklus twinnoHug
Hug
waise i am angry with u gurujiStern Smile
ek sentence ke aage badhegi kab tuROFL
y angry with me?Ermm
aage toh badh rahe hai na..i'm very accurate in my replies..nothing more nothing lessLOL


arre tubelightD'oh
i am talking about ente peru lineLOL
uske aage to padhaya hi nahiLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
I&C MaYurians/ArTianz #18~Hogaya Pyar~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: -RatiKliye-   Replies: 1174   Views: 29522

-RatiKliye- 1174 29522 14 July 2011 at 12:01pm by --Annu4MayUr--
I&C MaYurians/ArTianz |IO| #16

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: --Annu4MayUr--   Replies: 1159   Views: 27677

--Annu4MayUr-- 1159 27677 05 July 2011 at 4:39am by mayur_eternal
I&C MN/ArtianZ|IO|15 Aisa deewana hua hai ye dil<3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 145 146

Author: Jenny..   Replies: 1160   Views: 21845

Jenny.. 1160 21845 28 June 2011 at 3:29am by mayur_eternal
I&C MN/ArTianz#10|IO|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145

Author: --Annu4MayUr--   Replies: 1157   Views: 23744

--Annu4MayUr-- 1157 23744 09 June 2011 at 3:05am by Jenny..
I&C MN/ArTianz #9|IO|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: --Annu4MayUr--   Replies: 1150   Views: 22791

--Annu4MayUr-- 1150 22791 04 June 2011 at 5:20pm by --Annu4MayUr--

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index