I & C MaYurians/ArTianz#37|IO|hum aapke hai kaun - Page 93

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

Yeah main shayar to nahin, hamein tumse pyaar kitna, tumse hi, tip tip barsa paani, mera Mann, dil to hai dil, ruk ja o dil deewani, khuda jaane, PBM😍😍 he sang really good songs for her😍😍
wow!!u rem all the songs..resham se also😳
when did he sing main shayar toh nahi🤔

I'm guessing maatey kicked him out she needed his fathers money until she didn't get the show na🤣🤣
U r ryt..I dont think he was actually bothered abt her chipkofying with other guys as long as she was ready for PDA with him🤣
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

Yeah..they treasured those gifts..😍
those are the cutest gifts i've ever seen😳
when Mayur dressed up as iyer and chinese wife,baba dressed up as their punjabi son na...i didnt see him wearing b4 that..i skipped all that🤢

I'm what world does that baba pass as their son🤣🤣
I missed that so was confused😆 he was a sardar in s2 as well🥱 mayank and maatey were angry and he knew they would leave excel if they found out he worked there so he donned the sardar look🥱🥱
Don't remember the sbs but it was when mayank and nupur were in the academic meet😊 the bit where they were eating seb puri or something😆😆
I'm sure baba doesn't care he knows how maatey is🤣🤣

I'm what world does that baba pass as their son🤣🤣
I missed that so was confused😆 he was a sardar in s2 as well🥱 mayank and maatey were angry and he knew they would leave excel if they found out he worked there so he donned the sardar look🥱🥱
thats what.even a fool wont fall for that🤣
oh God!!where do the cvs get such dumb ideas from?there was nothing worth watching in those 2 months except the few scenes where mayu rem Nupur👎🏼

Don't remember the sbs but it was when mayank and nupur were in the academic meet😊 the bit where they were eating seb puri or something😆😆
I'm sure baba doesn't care he knows how maatey is🤣🤣
oh yeah i rem.she clutched mayu's throat and made him sing na😆😆
it was a cute seg..so were all of theirs..there was not a single boring seg of theirs..😊

gtg nw Rubu..lunch time😊
bye..tc..🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

thats what.even a fool wont fall for that🤣
oh God!!where do the cvs get such dumb ideas from?there was nothing worth watching in those 2 months except the few scenes where mayu rem Nupur👎🏼

From their khopcha😳😆
yeah but those scenes were too sad to watch I hated seeing him sad😔 but it proved that he's a great actor since no actor on star one besides him can do sad scenes properly😃
you forgot baatey's PDA in the ladies washroom🤣🤣
Yeah and she added the BG music for him too😆
bye amu tc🤗 and if anu comes shaam mein tell her I'm also angry now like shubhu😳

From their khopcha😳😆
yeah but those scenes were too sad to watch I hated seeing him sad😔 but it proved that he's a great actor since no actor on star one besides him can do sad scenes properly😃
you forgot baatey's PDA in the ladies washroom🤣🤣
exactly!!he gave a top class acting..it literally made me cry..sooo realistic😃
when did that happen🤔