Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

Yeah but mayank would never cross his limits he wasn't that type😃😃 neither was nupur😃😃 yeah I guess they did😆😆 course she would it's maatey🤣 she even said I always get angry young man co-stars looks like maatey is smitten🤣

yep.they had so many chances to do things like Baatey did.yet they never crossed their limits.😃
I would call baba anything but angry young-man.He was the most irritating flirt.🤢looks like she totally forgot him🤣
Edited by mayur_eternal - 12 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mayur_eternal

Agree.She maintained her class😊
they sing with so much feel just like its coming from their heart😍

But I've never heard any of the songs they sing😆
I love Arjun singing hamein tumse pyaar kitna 2-3 times and RP was like how many times are you going to sing that song😆😆
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Yep MN had dignity😃
She meant barun and GC🤣🤣 baba has left the building🥺🤣🤣
mayur_eternal thumbnail

I loved him kissing her hand too😍😍 but those CVs🤢🤢 yeah after that they seemed even more different around each other😍😍
he looked cute as all😍 remember baba as a sardar🤣 *shudders*🤣🤣

mayur had a really unique way of surprising and gifting things..the things that mayu gave her like mayapari and heart shaped pillow..it was simple but it conveyed a lot more than any of those expensive gifts😍
it gave me creeps..and that too mayur's son..omg!!!no comments👎🏼
mayur_eternal thumbnail

But I've never heard any of the songs they sing😆
I love Arjun singing hamein tumse pyaar kitna 2-3 times and RP was like how many times are you going to sing that song😆😆

Me too..They sang old songs too..
He was trying to get the point through..😆😆..he always sang some of the most beautiful and romantic songs to her😍
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Yeah and the most beautiful thing was they kept all those thing with them 3 years later too😍😍
mayank still had the necklace nupur gave him and she still had the pillow he gave her😍😍 last line matlab😛
mayur_eternal thumbnail

Yep MN had dignity😃
She meant barun and GC🤣🤣 baba has left the building🥺🤣🤣

He left?😲🤣Did he leave on his own after knowing Maatey's true nature or was he kicked out by Maatey?🤣
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

Me too..They sang old songs too..
He was trying to get the point through..😆😆..he always sang some of the most beautiful and romantic songs to her😍

Yeah main shayar to nahin, hamein tumse pyaar kitna, tumse hi, tip tip barsa paani, mera Mann, dil to hai dil, ruk ja o dil deewani, khuda jaane, PBM😍😍 he sang really good songs for her😍😍
mayur_eternal thumbnail

Yeah and the most beautiful thing was they kept all those thing with them 3 years later too😍😍
mayank still had the necklace nupur gave him and she still had the pillow he gave her😍😍 last line matlab😛

Yeah..they treasured those gifts..😍
those are the cutest gifts i've ever seen😳
when Mayur dressed up as iyer and chinese wife,baba dressed up as their punjabi son na...i didnt see him wearing b4 that..i skipped all that🤢
Zehnaseeb thumbnail

He left?😲🤣Did he leave on his own after knowing Maatey's true nature or was he kicked out by Maatey?🤣

I'm guessing maatey kicked him out she needed his fathers money until she didn't get the show na🤣🤣