I & C MaYurians/ArTianz#37|IO|hum aapke hai kaun - Page 56

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

omg!!what a description🤣..it usually goes the other way..but our Mayu is the perfect gentleman and the sweetest hubby..😍
Its magical..and its beautiful..😍..i could write poems😆

I always have such things ready for BaAtey😆 shubhu and I bash them like anything😎😆 yep he was😍😍 and baba was the opposite bhukkhad kahin ka🥱🥱 I can't do poetry😆
AR are both in desirable people list😃😃 I was surprised that baba and barun werent there🤔
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

I loved them in PBM segments😍😍 both were all red red when AB was normal RP was blushing and when she was normal he was blushing😆
like here😆

Yeah that's a better thesis😆 they went through 2 months without any scenes together he was stuck with BaAtey
I find it soo cute..he always hides behind her like this☺️..How did they complete this song when they were blushing profusely?☺️
He couldnt have asked for a better beginning with her after 2 months of torture with that baatey

We got so many almost kisses..I wish this one could've been completed😍

Only one was completed☺️☺️ but that was edited bhangaar cvs👎🏼

I find it soo cute..he always hides behind her like this☺️..How did they complete this song when they were blushing profusely?☺️
He couldnt have asked for a better beginning with her after 2 months of torture with that baatey

That's why it took them 3 days to finish this scene😆 all they did was laugh and blush🤣🤣 I know poor guy stuck in between baatey's PDA and that Ria ajooba🤔
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

I always have such things ready for BaAtey😆 shubhu and I bash them like anything😎😆 yep he was😍😍 and baba was the opposite bhukkhad kahin ka🥱🥱 I can't do poetry😆
AR are both in desirable people list😃😃 I was surprised that baba and barun werent there🤔
Baatey should be sent to shows like Big Boss and Splitsvilla..They'll perform better than anyone else..even better than RS😆
I heard that..its great na..😃..I am not surprised abt Baba..who will desire that guy with constipated expressions..Maatey is in the list coz of her chipkofying nature😆
Though blurry😆 I love this pic😍
GTG nw Rubu...
power cut here..
i'll be back after sometime..dont go anywhere😆
bye😊
Especially maatey with a nature like hers she'll do wonders in BB house🥱🥱 I wonder how much longer the cruella/ramu kaka couple will last🤔🤔
waise Vivian and vahbiz got engaged and everyone says they do PDA why don't people see that for BaAtey who are only together when theres a camera in sight🥱🥱
maatey's luck is high coz of IPKKND bas😃 warna everyone knows how much loved she was in mjht🤣🤣 and baba has a lot of deewanis who would jaan lutao on him so I thought he might be there😆
okay theek hai I'll be on YouTube pm me when you come back😊
bye for now🤗Edited by MayUr-ArTi_fan - 12 years ago
hey Rubu will be back in 10 mins .don't go away.😃
and i am back .you there Rubu???😃