Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I never noticed his hand position before๐Ÿ˜† but yes they really are very comfortable with one another๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
amu there are a lot more MN type characters now๐Ÿค” maaneet, banana, RaYa the duo from YIH the only problem is none of them are AR
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Same here fully agree I hated the way armaan broke shilpa's and riddhima broke sid's hearts the show went to the drains when AR did the "act"๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
same here Amu๐Ÿ˜ƒ I hope when we're older we get more mature shows๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

I never noticed his hand position before๐Ÿ˜† but yes they really are very comfortable with one another๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
amu there are a lot more MN type characters now๐Ÿค” maaneet, banana, RaYa the duo from YIH the only problem is none of them are AR

none of them have the impact that MN/AR have Rubu.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shubhsArti

dmg started off good to but the way they showed its end it was unpalatable for me. once ridz married sid ,she bloody well should have stayed faithful to him. sid offered her so many chances to opt out of the marriage but she did not take them,kept stringing him along & broke his heart in the end,i hated that very much.

Same here.She wasnt faithful to either of them.She was so confused all the time.It wasnt love.I used to like Abhi-Niki until his marriage to another woman came out.After that it was a huge drama there too.MJHT was the only show and Mayur was the only couple who was truly in love with each other.๐Ÿ˜ณ
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Same here fully agree I hated the way armaan broke shilpa's and riddhima broke sid's hearts the show went to the drains when AR did the "act"๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
same here Amu๐Ÿ˜ƒ I hope when we're older we get more mature shows๐Ÿ˜ƒ

just to get armaan ridz back together the cvz ruined the whole show. it was so unsavory to watch it then.
mayur_eternal thumbnail

TNone of these couple can be ever as good as Mayur.AR is unique and they are magical.
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Yeah but that's a bad thing too๐Ÿ˜† I haven't watched anything in more than a year now coz of them๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†
and coz SP went down the drain๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
amu yeah even from all the couples I've like mayur were the only ones who only loved one another from start to end๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
I thought maybe Sid would marry shilpa but that didn't happen either๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ both deserved better people than AR๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ talking character wise only I like all 4๐Ÿ˜†
mayur_eternal thumbnail

Yeah but that's a bad thing too๐Ÿ˜† I haven't watched anything in more than a year now coz of them๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†
and coz SP went down the drain๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
amu yeah even from all the couples I've like mayur were the only ones who only loved one another from start to end๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

I think its a gud thing 4 me coz I had to squeeze in time to watch MJHt earlier.Now there are no shows that I care abt.But if AR come together,then I'm ready to spend my time for them.I'd luv to.๐Ÿ˜
mayur_eternal thumbnail

I thought maybe Sid would marry shilpa but that didn't happen either๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ both deserved better people than AR๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ talking character wise only I like all 4๐Ÿ˜†

The funnies thing was that there were around 5-6 couples in that show.Except Armaan-Riddhima none of them got united at the end.๐Ÿ˜†