I & C MaYurians/ArTianz#37|IO|hum aapke hai kaun - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shubhsArti

yeah you used to be champion kekta maiyya watcher.🤣🤣🤣
but MN/AR spoiled you for that type of trash now.🤣🤣🤣

I still kabhi kabhi watch kzk from prem mukti and kumkum for sukk but only edited scenes👍🏼 it's been more than a year since I sachi mein watched them😆
AR spoil everyone rotten🤣🤣
Originally posted by MayUr-ArTi_fan

I'm guessing I know the answer when the couple is together of course no one will care but if they are seperated people will be curious to know how they re unite and will watch it👎🏼
Yeah it is🤣🤣 now the mum spends every episode crying over her daughter even after 5 years🤔 and he daughter has become a beggar🤔
These shows are still better.The saas bahu shows are the real comic pieces.They make a big fuss out of the smallest issue and drag a whole month 0r 2 with that track🤣🤣

I still kabhi kabhi watch kzk from prem mukti and kumkum for sukk but only edited scenes👍🏼 it's been more than a year since I sachi mein watched them😆
AR spoil everyone rotten🤣🤣

thats AR magic for you . unbeatable combo of two most adorable ppl on earth.😍😍
Edited by shubhsArti - 12 years ago

this looks like off screen pic hai na??

wasnt it there in the show?🤔
but yeah mayu wasnt smiling so widely in there😉
Unfortunately it is the K soaps created a huge rage all over India👎🏼👎🏼 how else do you think the abla nari giving kurbaani started🥱🥱 they did wonders for kekta so everyone followed🥱
yeah it is😃😃 they look adorable😍 and I love this scene😆
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

wasnt it there in the show?🤔
but yeah mayu wasnt smiling so widely in there😉

look at his hand, they seem so natural & comfortable with each other.

thats AR magic for you . unbeatable combo of two most adorable ppl on earth.😍[8-.>]
They really brought a freshness..My concept abt the indian shows itself changed.unfortunately that was the only exception in the usual sobfest show culture.

look at his hand, they seem so natural & comfortable with each other.
Exactly.every onscreen and offscreen pic of their gimme the vibe of a real life couple.How can 2 individuals be so comfortable with each other?😳
Originally posted by mayur_eternal

They really brought a freshness..My concept abt the indian shows itself changed.unfortunately that was the only exception in the usual sobfest show culture.

dmg started off good to but the way they showed its end it was unpalatable for me. once ridz married sid ,she bloody well should have stayed faithful to him. sid offered her so many chances to opt out of the marriage but she did not take them,kept stringing him along & broke his heart in the end,i hated that very much.

Unfortunately it is the K soaps created a huge rage all over India👎🏼👎🏼 how else do you think the abla nari giving kurbaani started🥱🥱 they did wonders for kekta so everyone followed🥱
yeah it is😃😃 they look adorable😍 and I love this scene😆
There's a wide variation between the mindsets of the older and younger generation.I hope atleast in our times they bring new genres and make good shows.