Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: likarsh

Thanks, all. Naina 😳  Ritsie, I'm not blue.  Blue is what I was before I became a Goldie. 😆  Fizi, you'll get there... less than 500 to go.

Other than that though, he's handled everything well and maturely. I've been almost proud of him.

@bold😆😆...Hi5😉

you r blueee😛
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What is this colour anyway?  Aqua green?  It's somewhere between blue and green. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Ritsie, wikipedia tells me it's green. 😆 Take a look at "strong green."

🤡
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'd say it was turquoise  😊
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: FIZK6

I'd say it was turquoise  😊

Yes, it is.  It really is.  Rits and I are both correct.  👍🏼
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ever since Vidya was shot and he had that talk with Priya, Aditya has been trying very hard to stay calm and he has somehow managed to. He promised Priya he would try and not get angry with her and he has lived up to his word, so far.
Its not even about being hot headed its about reacting in a right way at a right place which Aditya was lacking before "the talk" 
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ooo...Arshie...congratulations on the change of color.

I liked the episode yesterday. I am in a minority but Mona did not wow me with her acting yesterday. I empathized with the character but the acting was off for me. Vindhya too has a tendency to go overboard sometimes but yesterday was almost pitch perfect...very restrained and well done. The pace yesterday was too fast though...wonder why the hurry. All said and done...it was good.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Jaya, thanks. 😃
 I'll wait to go further OT either on one of your threads, or in one of my threads I'm bound to make.

But I watched Revenge over the weekend. I tried to pace myself, but to no avail. I watched all 10 episodes.  Emily VanCamp and the young actress both make my eyes tear up a bit at various times.  Good to see her again.  Actually, the casting all around is great (except one, who's always seemed off to me even in another show.)

Okay, that's it about that. But I just wanted to let you know. 😆  
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yay Arshie...you finally caught up with Revenge. I hope they can sustain the pace.