Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: likarsh

OMG. Shubh is such a smooth flirt!!!

and I totally love that.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
As do I.  As do I. ๐Ÿ˜†  Lovin' the emoticon, too.  
manny136 thumbnail
Good epi dev-brahma stuff is really funny adn man uttara could she get more vile๐Ÿคข. Finally Gaurav and Karan can be together hopefully unless the revelation might cause more problems coz i don't trust vidya or her family's reactions one minute they seem nice and understanding and the next the become difficult and weird. I like RD telling the truth and saving adi and gaurav and putting all the blame on the architect and opposition party๐Ÿ˜† and her little mommy speech but adi being all understanding towards her and even hugging her while he claims to never forgive his mom just seemed really lame. Yeah dev was wrong but she has given vidya the opportunity to get out and only technically ruined one life i.e Vidya's but RD was willing to destroy an entire village community and adi's family but he forgives her and gives her a hug ๐Ÿ˜•. He is so self righteous sometimes its really annoying can't wait till he finds out what kinda man his dad is and what his mom had to do to for her kids then i really hope he comes asking for forgiveness from her.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
I understand his forgiving RD.  It's hard not to feel for her.  I wonder if it also had to do with RD's saying she went to Devyani to ask for help.  Either way, the fact is that he's forgiven Gaurav and RD while not even bothering with Devyani...

It was hard to watch him just walk out, and Devyani falls to the ground crying.  And of course--of course--Gaurav is there to pick her up and comfort her.  That scene just summed up so much.
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Oh yeah, I completely sympathized with RD because it's understandable to hear about a woman being so blinded by her love for her son to go to any lengths to extract revenge from those who hurt him. When Aditya forgave her, I was actually slightly shocked because he generally has the tendency to have those fits of anger and emotion, but recently, Aditya has been handling situations quite maturely. Whether it was Gaurav's revelation about his homosexuality or RD's revenge, he's been reacting in a way that I had not expected.

I'm actually looking forward now to see his reaction about the Devyani-SSP divorce.

PS: likarsh - Congrats on becoming a Dazzler! :)
Arsh: Congrats u r blue๐Ÿฅณ

Aditya has been good lately...
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It is strange how Aditya can forgive RD and not his mother. But before anyone could get hurt it was put to a stop by Karan. Whereas with Devyani she has already ruined a young womans life. And isnt it true the actions of our loved ones hurt us the most? Adi had never thought his mother was capable of ruining someones life. Hes always thought her as perfect. So this came as a shock. But still it is strange how he can forgive Gaurav though, he was as much to blame.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Liks ...  congrats you've changed colours now  ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I wonder when i will change, i'm tired of this dull gold  ๐Ÿ˜”

FIZK6 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

Oh yeah, I completely sympathized with RD because it's understandable to hear about a woman being so blinded by her love for her son to go to any lengths to extract revenge from those who hurt him. When Aditya forgave her, I was actually slightly shocked because he generally has the tendency to have those fits of anger and emotion, but recently, Aditya has been handling situations quite maturely. Whether it was Gaurav's revelation about his homosexuality or RD's revenge, he's been reacting in a way that I had not expected.

I'm actually looking forward now to see his reaction about the Devyani-SSP divorce.

PS: likarsh - Congrats on becoming a Dazzler! :)

Aditya has been quite mature about everything lately. Before i used to think Priya would accept Gauravs sexuality easily but not Gaurav,  but i was surprised. Not only has he accepted the truth hes also accepted Karan and is standing by Gaurav.

Whats interesting is how he will behave  with Brahma once he gets back home.

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Thanks, all. Naina ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Ritsie, I'm not blue.  Blue is what I was before I became a Goldie. ๐Ÿ˜†  Fizi, you'll get there... fewer than 500 to go.

About Aditya, I agree. He's been handling all this quite maturely. I do understand why he forgave Gaurav and not Devyani. Because it's easier to be sympathetic to Gaurav, being pressured by Devyani.  But the thing is, he should've seen some of their pain and  fear of Brahma.  He became angry at Devyani for not allowing him to confront Brahma.   

But he's been blind to all of this for his whole life.  So of course he wouldn't see everything so clearly.

Other than that though, he's handled everything well and maturely. I've been almost proud of him.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago