Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

ll Bekaboo of the week#28 ll Jen_IloveAR (Page 7)

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
@Roopali Awhh thanks sweets! It was even more fun to answer all of them Big smile I hope to manage to get all of them in my kaboo so we can all be Akabooo LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRoopsy

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
JenBen...I just saw this and I had to congratulate u babykins...Enjoy the hot seat sweets Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ClumsyIntrovertmanjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
@Shilpa Thank you jaanu Hug Haha very much enjoying Big smile
WinterIsComing IF-Sizzlerz
WinterIsComing
WinterIsComing

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Ok this is the 1st time that I'm posting questions, so pretty obvious that they won't be as good as the same by othersOuch Bear with meSmile:

1) Ur current fav song:
2) Life's happiest moment so far?:
3) Life's most embarassing moment yet?:
4)Things about u which most of us don't know:
5) Ur first crush was...:
6) Things that piss you off?:
7) The last time when you lost your temper was...:
8) Describe urself in 5 wordsTongue:
9) Describe me in more than 5 wordsLOL:

Ok that's all I could think of...will come back with more ques.. Feel free to skip any ques u think is too personalEmbarrassed

Edited by nams100 - 18 December 2011 at 12:21am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

iriyaRichaaroramadhu_sridharnuttycleo-Reshmi-geno0309Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertmanjhasoapliker

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Well Jenny u seem to be enjoying a really relaxed Bekaboo week without anyone grilling u much.Ouch
So here's presenting u the next set of questions.
As u r a student this set contains queries on different subjects. Here u go

History - Which historical character would u have loved to go on a date with?
Geography - One place around the globe u have placed at the top of ur must visit list.
Maths - How many children do u wish to have in future?Tongue
Chemistry - What was ur first reaction at the very first sight of Nirala Babua Anant?
Accounts - Prepare an estimate of the monthly expenses of the looney family stating clearly
how much spent on what.
Hindi - Deliver a guest lecture on behalf of respected Shankar Dayal Bajpai on 'Prem Vivah'
Biology - Instead of Anant or Navya hormones become highly active in Rama. What next?
English - Describe the following persons or ur feelings for them in a single adjective each
    Ritchelle -
    Soumya -
    Geeta -
    Nicky -
    Tanu -
    Urmi -
    Rama -
    Mridula -
    Namrata -
    Pooja -
    Om -
    Shaina -
    Nidhi -
    Preet -
    Meeta -

Okay this much for the time being. Will take care not to set u free so easily. Keep waiting for more from me unless others do the needful.Wink

PS- These questions are made purely for fun and not intended to make any dig at any person or character. Readers are advised not to take anything seriously

Edited by mridula.shome - 18 December 2011 at 8:07am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

iriyaspdpTheRoopsyRichaaroramadhu_sridharnuttycleo-Reshmi-Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertmanjhasoapliker.Farzi.

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
ROFL!! U r already being fried! Chalo...how can i not add in some more oil?So my questions go ...

1. Ranbir-Ritz...what do u think is going on there, as in do the families know etc etc? Write ur short a/c on a day in their lives, so that we can give the duo due imp!!

2. U have the gift of gab & write so well, any particular reason y we dont see an FF/OS/SS from u?

3. Imagine...Shaheer walked out of the show, who wud be the next best Anant & look good with Soumya? (Note to general junta: Its Hypothetical...pls dont throw brickbats & pls accept the ans on the same hypothesis! No need to get hyper abt the q/ans!!)

4. Vice versa, Soumya got sacked, who could step in as Navya?

5. How would you like to see the non existent Nikhil-Nimi track progress??

6. AnYa have awakened Sugandha's dormant saas traits & made a perfect couple out of Om-Suggi; imagine them arousing desires in BD...HOPJ...how do u reckon she would go about satisfying those desires?!!! (LOL...Mridz gave Rama a chance, i am giving BD a chance!Wink)

7. Generation gap...do u think it plays a major role in the loony villa?what do u think about it generally & how can it be combated?

8. Love was never served on a silver platter to many, it came with its trials & tribulations. But how far is it right to go for love? How far could u go for love? (if u feel the second part is too personal feel free to skip!)

9. Whats the best thing about this show...

10. If you could eliminate something from the Navya track, apart from Kanpur fiasco, what would it be?

11. Describe ur perfect day!!

12. What makes u smile?

13. U'v been accident prone for as long as i'v known u! Is it special to this yr or are you like this since birth?!

14. U had a choice to go to one of the best chic flick with ur BFFs or go sky diving...which one would u choose & why?

15. Describe ur physical appearance briefly...

16. First thing u do when u wake up?

17. Something naughty u'v done with ur school friends...care to share?

18. a day without computers/lappy/mobile or other phones...what would u be doing??

19. if u were granted 3 wishes, what would u ask for??

20. Your fav food...

21. the best advice anyone's ever given to u (doesnt matter if u acted on it or not!)

22. 1 thing u cannot live without!

23. ur current wallpaper on lappy!

24. u won $10,000...how wud u spend it?

25.  I like ur business plan! I have similar dreams!!LOL...we shud compare notes...but what age group would u target & how would ur centre be different from others?

Enuff!! I cud carry on...but giving others a chance here...Tongue Hope u enjoy answering them!Embarrassed

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

iriyamadhu_sridharspdpTheRoopsyimnowhereRichaarorageno0309-Reshmi-Preet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertmanjhasoapliker.Farzi.

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Ohh very few questions I can think of asking now Jenny...girls here are on fire-hehe and your answers are as Jennylicious as ever!Wink

Okyay here I go:

1. Watching a good(whatever that means!) SNS episode with aaji or watching a crappy Navya episode by yourself?

2. If things had worked out, what would you have been much more excited abt-being at the Navya set? or meeting Urmi, one of the adda mates?

3.In an ideal Navya world...what stage of their relationship would Anant and Navya be right now?

4. First thing you'd eat after you land in India?

5. Best place/area to be in Toronto?

6. Best thing abt Christmas holidays...the gifts or the festivities? your fav Christmas treats/delicasies?

7. One thing you want to do before turning 21?

8. If you were in Navya's shoes, and were stuck between satisfying friends and bf...what would your approach be?

Okay chalo...will come back with more, if I think of more and if you aren't fried enough!-hehe

Have fun!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

iriyaspdpTheRoopsyimnowhereRichaaroramadhu_sridharPreet078NoaddictClumsyIntrovertnuttycleo-Reshmi-manjhasoapliker

Noaddict IF-Dazzler
Noaddict
Noaddict

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Lovely answers Jen...I am loving this!!Evil SmileLOL

Superb questions..Mridula, Roopali ,Pooja and SoumyaClap

Edited by Nidhi82 - 18 December 2011 at 7:16am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

madhu_sridharTheRoopsyimnowhereRichaaroraPreet078ClumsyIntrovertnuttycleo-Reshmi-manjha

Go to top