Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

ll Bekaboo of the week#28 ll Jen_IloveAR (Page 6)

iriya Senior Member
iriya
iriya

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Congrats Jen Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manjha

Idealistic Goldie
Idealistic
Idealistic

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

congratulations jenny ...enjoy d hot seat ...Hug loved ur honest answers Big smile

manjha

TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Congratulations JenPartyjenny ben becoming an official bekabooWink

Here a few questions for you

1) Whom you love the maximum among your A-list hawtties?
2) Step into Navya's shoes and pen down her turmoil post "Woh Saath Din" and how she'll prepare herself for her life further in loony land.
3) Some tips for CV"s so that we don't happen to end up watching another munna coz the current happenings have given a slight hint of the same. We obviously don't want anant's character to be butchered after marriage. How to keep the same depth alive?
4) Your personal dreams and desires
5) If someday you bump into anant what would be your first reaction(apart from faintingLOL)

Waiting for your answers...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpmadhu_sridharThaniyah_Kgeno0309Noaddictnuttycleo-Reshmi-manjhasoapliker

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
@anya.ss Thanks Smile
@Abommi Thanks a lot Smile
@Sana Thanks Smile
@Anjali Thanks so much majhi marathi buddaaay Hug LOL yes I did sing it Day Dreaming We even had a romantic song sequence!!!! LOL jokes thanks love Big smile
@Reshmi Thanks jaan Hug Awhh sometimes,instead of bekaboo, I doubt weather im on drugs LOL LOL jks! thanks so much! 
@iriya Thank yoou! Smile
@harini2010 Thanks a lot Smile haha happy to know you liked my answers Big smile

-Reshmi-

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

Thank you so much Roopali Hug

Errr thats hard! Armaan, is my safest bet cause he's like perfect Embarrassed But currently Arnav is the apple of my eye LOL Errr Ill go with Armaan Embarrassed But I still love the rest so hope they dont go into depression while reading this LOL
2) Step into Navya's shoes and pen down her turmoil post "Woh Saath Din" and how she'll prepare herself for her life further in loony land.
Okay Navya will write a letter to bhaggu,basically talking to herself and if I were in place this is how it would beTongue
Hello hi bye bye, 
Honestly I love Anant. We are in love, he is everything to me but his family has got to change! I mean what the hell!! Which land are they from? Where loonies liive!! I understand that I have to get adjusted to their customs and all but I mean there is a limit! Women get treated like shit over there! Not eating together, not sitting together, I mean nothing! They might as well marry a Bai! I cant do anything right either to get myself adjusted. Its just not me and I do not want to go into that house but Anant! I have no interest in living my life like a servant but I cant live without Anant! Gaah why do I love him so much. For our love, I have to do this. Maybe in my own way? Oh well only time will tell but after these 7 din, I might as well want to murder Bua daadi. That old hag needs a life. Well, ill leave it all to time I guess,
Love,,
Navya!

3) Some tips for CV"s so that we don't happen to end up watching another munna coz the current happenings have given a slight hint of the same. We obviously don't want anant's character to be butchered after marriage. How to keep the same depth alive?
Hmm here's a list:
1. Get SSM a workout plan to build him up!!!
2.Stuff in some hormones in Navya and Anant
3. Stop making Navya being devi-ish and try to show her standing up for what is right!!
4. Get a new costume designer
5.Make AnYa have more communication and maturity! They neeed to comunicate!!!!!
6. Stop turning DA evil!
7. Get Anant a brain transplant so he acts 21!
8. Give us some legit AnYa scenes. Not asking for SR but more like a little bit intense and passionate!
Thats all I can think of for now Tongue
Hmm well right now, I really am concentrating on my studies right now and get through my post-grad course without failing LOL I would love to start a business related to education, like an tutoring center or something after further studies and yeah get married, have kids, you know the usual LOLTongue
5) If someday you bump into anant what would be your first reaction(apart from faintingLOL)
LOL I will go red and be like "Navya ko chod do and marry me! I will be the best bootiful vampy humsafar ever Day Dreaming" and ofcourse, he will leave Navya and we will live happily ever after Blushing

Hope they were good enough Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpTheRoopsymadhu_sridharThaniyah_KNoaddictClumsyIntrovertnuttycleo-Reshmi-geno0309soapliker.Farzi.

kupkakes IF-Rockerz
kupkakes
kupkakes

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
congrats jenny Party

manjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
@Kriyaforever Thaaanks Smile
TheRoopsy Goldie
TheRoopsy
TheRoopsy

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Originally posted by TheRoopsy

Thank you so much Roopali Hug

Errr thats hard! Armaan, is my safest bet cause he's like perfect Embarrassed But currently Arnav is the apple of my eye LOL Errr Ill go with Armaan Embarrassed But I still love the rest so hope they dont go into depression while reading this LOL
Okay Navya will write a letter to bhaggu,basically talking to herself and if I were in place this is how it would beTongue
Hello hi bye bye, 
Honestly I love Anant. We are in love, he is everything to me but his family has got to change! I mean what the hell!! Which land are they from? Where loonies liive!! I understand that I have to get adjusted to their customs and all but I mean there is a limit! Women get treated like shit over there! Not eating together, not sitting together, I mean nothing! They might as well marry a Bai! I cant do anything right either to get myself adjusted. Its just not me and I do not want to go into that house but Anant! I have no interest in living my life like a servant but I cant live without Anant! Gaah why do I love him so much. For our love, I have to do this. Maybe in my own way? Oh well only time will tell but after these 7 din, I might as well want to murder Bua daadi. That old hag needs a life. Well, ill leave it all to time I guess,
Love,,
Navya!

Hmm here's a list:
1. Get SSM a workout plan to build him up!!!
2.Stuff in some hormones in Navya and Anant
3. Stop making Navya being devi-ish and try to show her standing up for what is right!!
4. Get a new costume designer
5.Make AnYa have more communication and maturity! They neeed to comunicate!!!!!
6. Stop turning DA evil!
7. Get Anant a brain transplant so he acts 21!
8. Give us some legit AnYa scenes. Not asking for SR but more like a little bit intense and passionate!
Thats all I can think of for now Tongue
Hmm well right now, I really am concentrating on my studies right now and get through my post-grad course without failing LOL I would love to start a business related to education, like an tutoring center or something after further studies and yeah get married, have kids, you know the usual LOLTongue
LOL I will go red and be like "Navya ko chod do and marry me! I will be the best bootiful vampy humsafar ever Day Dreaming" and ofcourse, he will leave Navya and we will live happily ever after Blushing

Hope they were good enough Big smile

Amazing answers jenny benClapit was fun to read...may all your desires and dreams fulfill...may you get your anant, armaan whom so ever you want and live happily ever after with himTongue

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpRichaaroraPreet078geno0309nuttycleomanjhasoapliker

Go to top