Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

ll Bekaboo of the week#28 ll Jen_IloveAR (Page 12)

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nams100

Jenny ben... I loved ur Jennylicious answersBig smile Oh u r 5'8'' tall n hav a tanned skin, then you must be very sexyBlushing And hey, I have curly hairs tooBig smile bt i love my hairs, so i don't bother to straighten them:)

*edited*
For those who don't know.. Jenny ben is the second runner-up of IF's TV talent hunt contest (remember the contest by CC in which 10 blurred pics from different shows were posted and we had to recognise them?) So time to partyyy!!Party

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2427201

Awhh thanks Nams Hug Ahh lucky you that curly hair looks good on you! Meri kismat kharab hai, my curls arent even curls actually, I look like a poodle in them LOL Oh and ROFL I actually got second runner up LOL OMG those were all random!Tongue Yaay! Thanks for a lot hun Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpNoaddictClumsyIntrovertnuttycleo-Reshmi-WinterIsComing

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by appu_12

Hi Jen
 It seems all your assignments/ papers etc for college this week will be done here! Am really enjoying all the hits, no misses at all! thats commendable..
  LOL yes!! These questions are frying me and making me procrastinate LOL
Well here are few from me-

1)      Considering  the given situation (the way Anants family is) when Navya  gets married what will be the trump card that she will use to bring abt the nayi soch and eventually change their views atleast to a certain extent (we take into consideration that in phases she becomes dumb and in phases she talks a lot!).

LOL I actually have no clue!! I wonder myself about that but if I had to guess, I would say her pravachan skills she has, like the way she talked about her job and all during that fiasco Tongue But that question is a mystery to me!! 

2)      Suppose you got married to a person similar to Anant (one hand typical majnu  with a big ego and on the other hand mandbudhhi), how would you tackle him? You already know that you love him a lot and  saying bye bye is not an option!!

Communication is the key!! I would definately have a long nice chat with him and explain to him what im going through and try to understand his perspective so we could talk and figure it out together on how to tackle the problems in our relationship.

3)      If you were marooned  in an island alone with a guy of your dreams who would you want it to be and why?

LOL can I me marooned with all my januables LOL??? Jks!! It would be with Armaan! That guy is perfect, he's romantic, sweet and witty so I know he would take care of me and make me happy Day Dreaming

4)      How wud want your first dream date to be?

Hmm dream date, well I would LOVE a beach date, I mean just a picnic type with food, drinks and the sunset to watch with my dream man where we could talk and laugh the whole time Day Dreaming

5)      If a  situation ever comes that you have to choose between your dream job and dream guy which wud you choose and where wud you compromise?

Dream guy for sure, I mean job, that you can change, and you can always go on a different path but guy, I mean if he was perfect for you then you want him because your man in life is your strength and a relationship is the most important thing so defo man Tongue

6)      What are the qualities that attracts you to a person whom you can consider as a friend? And how long wud it take to trust that person so that he/she becomes a close  friend?

I dont look for qualities but things that make a good friend for me is simply understanding and trust. I mean I should be able to tell them all my feelings without be being doubtful if my secrets are safe and they should understand me and if I cant do something, like they should have trust in me that I wouldnt do something for no reason so yeah Big smile

Jen, all these questions  are just for fun sake so you can skip any if you want to. Take your time and enjoy!

They were a pleasure to answer Ujjaini Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpNoaddictnuttycleo-Reshmi-WinterIsComing

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
@Ritch Thanks a lot hun Hug I actaully didnt expect that at all LOL Christmas miracle week I guess Big smile

@Nish Awhh thank you so much hun Hug Haha so glad that I can entertain you all with my craziness LOLBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

imnowhere Goldie
imnowhere
imnowhere

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Originally posted by mridula.shome

Well Jenny u seem to be enjoying a really relaxed Bekaboo week without anyone grilling u much.Ouch
So here's presenting u the next set of questions.
As u r a student this set contains queries on different subjects. Here u go
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL im gonna fail this LOL
History - Which historical character would u have loved to go on a date with?
Ooohhh Hmm... I would say Shah Jahan Tongue I mean the guy built a freaking palace for his wife!! 
Geography - One place around the globe u have placed at the top of ur must visit list.
Hmm I really really wanna go Hawaii! Tongue Ive wanted to go there for the longest time but never really got a chance to so yeah Big smile
Maths - How many children do u wish to have in future?Tongue
LOLOLOLOL I wish math was this easy Day Dreaming  Hmm 2 kids Tongue
Chemistry - What was ur first reaction at the very first sight of Nirala Babua Anant?
LOL so I know no one is gonna believe me but the first time I saw the Anant promo, I thought he was ugly!! I mean I had seen the Navya promo and she looked really pretty and I was like ewww that guy!! And then when Bekaboo came I was like are you stupid Jen!! This is one hot sona munda Day Dreaming LOL.
Accounts - Prepare an estimate of the monthly expenses of the looney family stating clearly
how much spent on what.
OMG naahiii LOL I will phail this!!
Estimate is, err guessing 5 lakhs, wait I hope I have my math right cause I think I dont LOL anyways I think 5 lakhs is about 10,000 canadian dollars and that all consists of grocery, like milk. veggies, fruits, atta,masalas, legums and all of that and its a lot since like everything new is cooked in their house everyday and theres like 10 people including a gorilla so yeah plus clothes, for everyone and gifts and mithai so yeee Tongue
Hindi - Deliver a guest lecture on behalf of respected Shankar Dayal Bajpai on 'Prem Vivah'
OMG LOL... Yo I dont know shudh hindi LOL I will try my best: 
Hum prem vivah ke baare mein kuch kehena chahate hai. Humari soch ke mutaabik Prem Vivah ek accha faisla nahi hai. Hume lagta hai ki jo bache hote hain, unme samaj nahi hai ki kya sahi aur kya galat hai. Hum saab baade bujurg hai, jine duniya dekhli hai aur hume jyaada samaj hai ki kaunsa jeevan saathi humare bachon ke liye accha hoga aur jo humaari parivaaron ki parampara aage bade ga aur humari maan aur maryada ko samaan rakhe ga. Prem yeh ek cheez hai jo vivah ke baad ho jata hai. Yeh prem humare bachon ko shobha nahi deti. Iss liye, kyunki bachon ko accha bhavishya de, hume lagta hai Prem Vivah nahi hona chahiye LOL LOL OMG I failed that.. It took me like half an hour to type that LOL
Biology - Instead of Anant or Navya hormones become highly active in Rama. What next?
LOLOLOLOL well firstly, she would definately leave her kartoots over ruining Renu and would more focus on Mohan and I can imagine a makeover for her and talking english properly and being all nice actaully to everyone and then yeah then love in their relationship? Tongue
English - Describe the following persons or ur feelings for them in a single adjective each
Oh yay LOL this is gonna take me forever LOL Mrids, tune mera pura Sunday cheen liya LOL jokes!!
    Ritchelle -  Ritch, omg I love her Big smile She's so awesome to talk to cause we share almost the exact same likes and dislikes! She so sweet and never fearless to say what she thinks is right which I love! She is also an amazing writer with her FF and her takes a pleasure to read! She's awesome Hug
    Soumya - Aha Soumya is a total sweetheart! She is an amazing FF editorBig smile I absolutely love reading her takes cause shes always to the points and if she dosen't like something about the episode, she will say it! She's so much fun to talk to and I love how she's adresses my pagal pan LOL Aha I love her Hug
    Geeta - Geeta is amazing Big smile I love her!!HugWe always have so much fun talking and usually shes there to witness my pagalpanti LOL I love how she also agress that Majnoo has a HAWT gardan !!Aha I love reading her takes cause theyre so funny and awesome to read and I hope shes having some fun in India now Big smile 
    Nicky - Nicky is so awesome to talk to especially she's an awesome Ayush phangurl ROFL She does such amazing live updates and is a saviour to all of us ! She's been on the forum for a while but just joined the adda and a pleasure to read all of her wonderful takes! She is a sweetie and I love her Hug
    Tanu - Tanu, is like our adda founder Big smile Without her there would be no amazing adda! Lovee herr Big smileEveryone knows she's is a fabulous writer and her takes just put a smile on your face! She such a sweetheart and a pleasure to talk to Hug I love to gush about Hotwa and his ass to her and hopefully we will have the pleasure to be like chameli and raman one day Wink
    Urmi - Urmi is so awesome!! I love reading her special pre-takes on episodes and I love her!! She is in India right now and we were trying to meet but dates messed us up Unhappy Hope shes having fun!! Anyways, I am sure she's gonna be a great mommy soon and a wonderful person to talk to Hug
    Rama - LOL Rama is amazing!!! Shes my role model! I wish my older sister was like her LOL She has the best english in the world, i mean my english is so bad compared to hers! Shes got some amazing sense of style and I just love her expressions at Nabbya and Renuka!! So loving LOL
    Mridula - Mrids, she's like the mommy of the adda Hug LOL warning us when were doing something stupid LOL But she makes amazing addas and shelters for us when we are all homeless even though the episode is the crappiest! She's a pleasure to talk to and ofcourse, is also our teacher who gives us LU's Big smile and I love her Big smile
    Namrata - Nams, she's my buddaaay Big smile Aha we have similar likings in TV shows and lately she has got me hooked to HHL Wink I love reading her super duper honest takes and she likes Munna's BIL now WinkLOL Jokes! She is so sweet and I love talking to her Hug
    Pooja - Pooja is like the funny bone of the adda LOL It sucks how our times dont match all the time and we haven't had a chance to talk a lot lately but I miss her super awesome posts on the phorum!! Shes really amazing to talk to  and I love to read her takes whenever she gets a chance too Big smile Lovee her Hug
    Om - Om, omg he's the coolest gorilla ever LOL Jokes he needs to go get a heart transplant for that stone instead and needs to learn about feelings! He walks talks and acts like a gorilla and has a well deserved PHD in shouting LOL Well lets hope we can find that guy a nice good old counseller!!
    Shaina - LOLOLOL Shaina is amazing!!! She has such phunny takes and can come up with the most awesome names for SS LOL Its so much fun to talk to her and I love how she's amused at my pagal panti Big smile LOL I lover her and she is awesomeee Hug
    Nidhi -Nidhi is probably the person i talk to the most on a daily basis on the adda! I love her!!! She's is always there to see when I go bekabooo completely LOL I think she has actually witnessed all my high moments!  She always gives us wonderful episode takes! Its a pleasure to know her and talk to her Hug
    Preet -Preet is so adorable!! She has probably taught me a lot of hindi cause she usually speaks in Hindi on the addaWink I love to gupshup and bakbak with her about everything and her takes are super awesome and funny to read! Loove her Hug
    Meeta - Meeta, Meeta, Meeta, LOLOL that woman is confusing!! She is really innocent and a loving mother but she needs to calm down and stop getting worried about everything and trusting her kids a little bit, like we saw it with Navya and Renu! She also needs a new wardrobe and skills to talk! She dresses like a bai and talks to Navyas in laws like a beggar which needs to change so yeah LOL

Okay this much for the time being. Will take care not to set u free so easily. Keep waiting for more from me unless others do the needful.Wink
OMG this took me forever!!!! LOL Haha but it was fun to! You guys aren't leaving me so fast eh LOL

PS- These questions are made purely for fun and not intended to make any dig at any person or character. Readers are advised not to take anything seriously

Great ones, but very poor in English.Tongue Essay type answers for questions of 1 mark each?LOL No extra credits for that. Jk, Jk.LOL True indeed 1word is too small to describe these people.
Should I come with more?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nuttycleo-Reshmi-Noaddictmanjha

manjha IF-Rockerz
manjha
manjha

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
@Mrids,Haha I always try to go the extra mile but in this case, its not possible to keep it short Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Reshmi-

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Hailaa! One day I don't come on IF and I miss THIS? Holy F**K! 

Congrats Jen! You're an absolutely amazing person, and your attitude towards everything in life always cracks me up! You deserve this more than anyone! Here are my questions, and I hope they aren't repeat! If they are, I'm soo sorry, I haven't read your previous answers yet, will do so after this!
Awhhh thanks Ritchuuu Hug ILY!!

1. We both are die hard fans of Armaan Mallik/KSG! Now lets say when you go to India for the wedding, you see KSG at the reception! What will be your reaction? And you will obviously approach him and go up to him, so outline what all will you tell/ask him?

OMG I would faint. On a real note, I would tell him about how crazy I am about him and like just give a long ass pravachan on how AHMAZING and perfect he is and how much I just love him and how badly I want to see him back on TV and I cant wait for his movie and camwh**e with him Blushing Oh and give him like the BIGGEST hug ever!!! Hayye, I would have done the same! Gosh, that man really needs to know the effect he has on us girls! I'm totally lattoo over him! 

2. Like me, you have lived abroad like all your life and you haven't visited India very often. What is the one thing about India that you detest to the fullest? It can be anything, from the culture, to the mentality of the people, to absolutely anything!

Err I hate it the poverty man! Everywhere you go, theres like little kids asking for money on the streets or homeless and hungry families. The govement does like nothing for them and yet the people who are well off just keep getting more rich so yeah I hate that!! Very well said! The government tries to focus on stupid stuff, but the actual problems are sidelined! They need to visit the slums! 

3. And what is the one thing you love about India?

Food Day Dreaming Theres nothing like indian food in india!!! Paneer! Heart

4. Lets assume you got to meet Anantika/CVs of Navya, and they gave you the opportunity to re-write a particular track in the show. Which one would that be and why? And briefly outline your version of that track!

Definately the Kanpur track! Honestly I would want it to be exactly like your FF Embarrassed Like I am dead serious!! It would have been perfect and dramatic yet entertaining!! Embarrassed I'm flattered! Thank you! 

5. What's your guilty pleasure?

Sweeets LOL Oh gosh, I am the biggest sweet tooth of life and I eat too much, then I put on weight and I have to go to the gym and burn it all cause I gain weight really easilyLOL But yeah, I love sweets. Oooh, I have to agree with you on that! Sweets are awesome! I could live on mithai and cakes and pastries all my life! Big smile

6. Are you an avid book reader? If so, what genre of books do you prefer to read? Could you suggest some books to the rest of us? Ignore if you don't like to read!

Hmmm I read sometimes, not an avid reader but. I would reccomend anything by Nicholas Sparks Embarrassed His books are all romantic novels and they are amazing! Read The Notebook and Dear John! Best books ever! Interesting! I have heard so much about this dude and his books, but I never got around to read em! I better get these books!

7. If you were given the chance to act, which character would you wanna essay? And why?
OMG Riddhima!! Gosh, that girl got to romance Armaan so much, I mean *sigh* I would LOWE to do that!! I kinda expected this answer! Oooh, Amieee Heart

8. Other than Navya, EHMMBH, IPKKND and Humsafar, are there any shows that you currently follow?
Hmmm not avidly, I watch Glee regularly and yeah those are pretty much the main shows I follow Tongue I have never been able to follow Glee, how much ever I tried! I follow How I Met Your Mother though, and I love it! 

9. What's your worst nightmare? And best daydream? Ignore if its too personal!
OMG my worst nightmare is to end up sitting at a boring table in a boring office with a boring life. Worst nightmare. I do not want to sit at a tiny desk for the rest of my life! I need a fun job LOL Day dream would be going on a date with all my januables all at once Day Dreaming That would be the best!!! Oooh yes, it would be a nightmare to sit cooped up behind a desk for long hours, especially when you are so full of life! Awww, all your jaanuables at once! That would be something! But I can bet you would be fawning over Amiee more than anyone else! 

10. If you could remove one character from the show, who would it be and why?

LOL HOMPji!! She annoys me to the max. So unneeded IMO LOL So true! But I can't imagine Nabbya without her! Who would spew acid? Oh wait, MIL is walking in her footsteps already! Dead

11. You get the chance to go on a date with either Armaan or Anant. Who would you pick and why?

Oh errr I would go with Armaan LOL He is the classiest guy ever while Majnoo, I mean I love him but not all the time so defo Armaan Embarrassed I would have picked the same! Amie FTW!

12. Describe your ideal guy!

-he should be indian 
-fluffy hair
-big eyes
-taller than me
-total romantic
-knows how to cook
-has a good job
- loves me to the core
-loving to my family
-sweet 

yeah sadly, these guys dont exist in the real world but I can hope Wink Awww, its alright, you can hope! I too have these huge ass dreams of my ideal guy, and I know that the guy I finally get won't even be 1% of what I dreamt off! But we have the right to dream, so lets just do so! Big smile

13. A message to the IF Navya Forum-Vaasis:

Hello Jee Big smile Keep coming with your entertaining posts and poems and predicitons. You guys are cool and yeah humara forum ka naam roshan karo LOL Erm...how nice! ROFLROFL ROFL Humein satya pata hai balikee! 

14. A message to all the adda-mates:

I LOVE YOU GUYS Heart You guys are my besties. IDK  what I can do without the adda now for the rest of my life! You guys are so sweet and loveable and I just love you all Hug Awww, we all love you too Jenny Baby! Hug

And that's all from me! Hope you enjoy answering these, and once again, Congrats babee! If there's anyone who deserves this, its you!

*edit*

I went through the questions and answers just now, and as usual I cracked up while reading them! I can't believe that you threw up on your date's shoes! LOL And who would think you like ponies? Big smile And awww, I loved what you wrote about me in Mrids' post, it means a lot babee! Its really soo cool to find someone who's likes and dislikes are just like mine! I absolutely LOVED your tweets/status updates! Someone's all hell bent on getting married to SS eh? LOL Big smile 

And oh, I just thought I should mention this: I have curly hair which I straighten every morning as well! LOL And I love purple too! That's something else we have in common! Big smile

Lots of Love

Rit Big smile

Awhh I love you Ritch Hug Those were wonderful questions!! OMG we have so much in common Big smile  I love curly hair, its just that it doesnt look good on me LOLLOL SS and I will be together one day, in life LOL  thanks babes!!  Jenny, thank you so much for taking out the time to answer my questions, it was great to get to know you better! I love you babee, you're such a fun person and our similarities are a delight! Oh, I do pray that SS and you have a happy life ahead! LOL

Sorry Jen, I can't seem to change the color of anything I type, so I had to italicize it! 

spdpRichaaroranuttycleo-Reshmi-geno0309manjha

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nuttycleo

ROFL!! U r already being fried! Chalo...how can i not add in some more oil?So my questions go ...
LOL okies Big smile Beheniya...kya answers mara hai!! Navya aur aapne toh mere chakke churra diye!!!LOL

1. Ranbir-Ritz...what do u think is going on there, as in do the families know etc etc? Write ur short a/c on a day in their lives, so that we can give the duo due imp!!
Hmm Ranbir and Ritz well, I think that atleast for now from what is shown, both their parent's don't know about their relationships but I would say that both him and Ritz seem to be coming from pretty modern families and their thoughts match with todays generation but everyones different when it comes to love and all no matter how modern they are! But they ares starting their business together or whatever so yeah they'll find out soon! I think the day when Ritz parents find out about her and Ranbir, I can predict that from Ritz side, her parents will be mad for her not telling but I wouldnt say think the idea of love is wrong. I am sure it would go pretty smoothly and they would discuss and meet Ranbir and things would be normal and not as tragic as AnYa. From what it looks like, same on Ranbir's side, like they would be mad about the fact it was hidden but wouldnt oppose against love. Hmm...so u think the seniors r in the dark on both their sides...interesting! I somehow think one lot knows...but thats all speculation..these 2 r never going to come in limelight...so shaadi hi dikhayenge...not the hows, whens etc.

2. U have the gift of gab & write so well, any particular reason y we dont see an FF/OS/SS from u?
Awhh thats so sweet of you!! LOL I have been actually wanting to write a few and have ideas to it but honestly its really time consuming and I dont wanna start something and then leave it adhoora so maybe I might write an OS since you dont have to commit to them and its a one time thing Big smile Shall be waiting to see the OSs pouring from ur stable, my lil pony!!Embarrassed Join Ritch & give us some respite!

3. Imagine...Shaheer walked out of the show, who wud be the next best Anant & look good with Soumya? (Note to general junta: Its Hypothetical...pls dont throw brickbats & pls accept the ans on the same hypothesis! No need to get hyper abt the q/ans!!)

LOLOLOL hmm Anant, I actually can't think of anyone, but Mohit Sehgal comes to my mind for some reason Tongue He has a young face and could make an awesome Anant! LOL!! Mohit...hmm i am wondering he wasnt even in ur Januable list...so why u chose him!!!LOL Lagta hai atm u dont see ur januables nodding their heads to this show!!!

4. Vice versa, Soumya got sacked, who could step in as Navya?
I have to say ME Big smile LOL me and Shaheer would make an amazing couple I mean I can just see our chemistry Day Dreaming yeah?!!! Now i get the real reasons for ur India trip!!! Kahi pe auditions hone wale hai or if not, some blood sucking & goli barood being dropped!!ROFL

5. How would you like to see the non existent Nikhil-Nimi track progress??
LOL well I would love to see that Nimi figure out that Nikhil is not what he seems like and is a spoilt boy with bad intentions, and I would love her to personally figure this out and so the family could understand that what we think is NOT always right! Man!! U just gave them a bit too much of footage!! U reckon CVs will spare so many shots to them!!!Silly 

6. AnYa have awakened Sugandha's dormant saas traits & made a perfect couple out of Om-Suggi; imagine them arousing desires in BD...HOPJ...how do u reckon she would go about satisfying those desires?!!! (LOL...Mridz gave Rama a chance, i am giving BD a chance!Wink)
LOOOL. okay so I believe that those hormones can come out when she sees someone like teddy bear santa claus pandit jee and she will be struck over his rudraksha mala bling and can be fida over him LOL and that is when hormones will rise within BD LOL & dance to Ramta Jogi from Taal??!!! ROFL Her histrionics r so proved in that department!!

7. Generation gap...do u think it plays a major role in the loony villa?what do u think about it generally & how can it be combated?
Yes definately, like I am talking 1000 year gap LOL Uhmm well I think that the elders are so into their thinking and not ready to move forward from what they think is right and its like a virus just stuck and hopefully in the coming days that what Navya and Anant can do, which is make them realise that the nayi soch is different and not bad and we have to learn to walk with time! Amen to that!! 

8. Love was never served on a silver platter to many, it came with its trials & tribulations. But how far is it right to go for love? How far could u go for love? (if u feel the second part is too personal feel free to skip!)
I think it is right to go love as far as what you feel is right and your own instinct. Well actually the thing is that if you truly love someone, there is no stopping you and if there is true love in between you guys then nothing can stop you because you cant control that love you feel and if its true that driving force inside you will never stop to fight yourself so same goes for me. I think that I will fight for my love and I know its love when I wont think more than once again over that guy. So yeah Big smile well said Meri Jhaansi ki Raani!!Clap
9. Whats the best thing about this show...
Well, honestly AnYa are the best thing about this show, well more like Anant/ SSM. I think that he is a really good actor and has so much potential and is a total januable plus AnYa have AMAZING chemistry but sadly its not being used so well so yeah AnYa have to be the best thing about this show for me. I too feel their chemistry is not being exploited! But best thing eh?? I thought u'd say BD!!Wink

10. If you could eliminate something from the Navya track, apart from Kanpur fiasco, what would it be?
Eliminate, hmmm I would have to say the shagun track. I felt that was unncessecary IMO and instead of that, they should have taken's AnYa's love story a little slowly and more in depth so we could see their process of feelings more clearly. I agree!!! But right now...i have a list to choose from!!

11. Describe ur perfect day!!
-Waking up at 12
-Eating fav breakfast/lunch/dinner
-non stop adda/lappy
-going out with friends
-shopping!!
-no study pressure
-eat cake LOL
-sleep!!
ROFL!! Kaam chor!!! ROFL This sooo sounded like my perfect day before marriage!! 

12. What makes u smile?
Honestly, anything that I like. There are too many things. But what makes me smile the moost are my friends! Like I have amazing friends whom I talk to in the world and then I have you adda girls who I haven't ever met face to face but you guys are so close to me, like even closer than people ive met in my life so definately just my friends. oh and shopping and cake LOLawww... long live friendships here & outside!!!

13. U'v been accident prone for as long as i'v known u! Is it special to this yr or are you like this since birth?!
Yes LOL I am so accident prone, its not even funny! It started I think when I was born! When I was one, it actually started cause I ate dishwashing powder and I had diarhea for like months LOL I have fallen down stairs, broken 2 bones in my life and I get sick like always, bad immunity!! Meri kismat kharab hai LOL OMG!! u ate dishwashing powder?!!Shocked U surely have been adventurous from the word go!!! U probably cud be a bit more careful, but heck...i'll leave the lectures for sometime later!Tongue it after all, gives u excuses to be online more...good for us!Embarrassed

14. U had a choice to go to one of the best chic flick with ur BFFs or go sky diving...which one would u choose & why?
Chick flick with BFF! There is no fun like that and sky diving, I want to do it but I am super scared of heights so if I had to take a desicion, I am a darpok and yeah so BFF Big smile I sooo wasnt expecting that ans!!ROFL But me wud have chosen the same...heights & all! Embarrassed
15. Describe ur physical appearance briefly..
-black hair, shoulder length, its actually curly but I straighten it everyday so straight Tongue
-hazel brown eyes
-5'8
-tan skin 
-medium body size
and yeah Big smile Janeman...u sound like one hottie...Deepika Padukone in the adda behen log!

16. First thing u do when u wake up?
LOL I actually do this as my first thing but go and check IF LOL LOL sure sign of an addict!

17. Something naughty u'v done with ur school friends...care to share?
Hmm nothing really.. Oh I remember once there was this really really mean girl at school who used to bully like everyone cause she was pretty, you know the usual high school popularity thing, anwyas so once what we did was, she was being really bitchy lately and after swimming from gym class, we put honey in her shampoo bottle, like we planned this thing for days and the girls hair was ruined and we got in SO much trouble LOL ShockedRemind me not to annoy u too much!!!

18. a day without computers/lappy/mobile or other phones...what would u be doing??
Shopping!! LOL that can take my mind off things so yeah LOL Hey bhaggu!! D'ohWhy didnt i confiscate her wallet too???!!!LOL

19. if u were granted 3 wishes, what would u ask for??
- get my college tuition paid off
-give me a million dollars
-3 more wishesBig smile 
Good ones!!

20. Your fav food...
Dal Makhni with Naan and JalebiBig smile or Pizza and cake Big smile oooh!! Salivating now!!

21. the best advice anyone's ever given to u (doesnt matter if u acted on it or not!)
Pretend that everyday is your last day of life without any fears Big smile That is osum!

22. 1 thing u cannot live without!
My laptop!! LOL!! Me too!!!same pinch!Big smile

23. ur current wallpaper on lappy!
Penguins Tongue Really???!!! just general or frm Happy Feet 2??!!!Tongue
24. u won $10,000...how wud u spend it?
Pay off my college tuition Big smile wisely spent...u impress me!

25.  I like ur business plan! I have similar dreams!!LOL...we shud compare notes...but what age group would u target & how would ur centre be different from others?
Hmm well I really want to target basically all ages and I want to be able to teach anyone anything academicly like even a grandma wanting to learn french. Like I wanna be able to offer anyone and teach them anything they would want to from the courses I offer with one on one and also create like a ciricculum for my own business kind of like Kumon, if you've heard about it. So something along those lines except its really just focused on what you need or want to learn! Oh and thats cool. we should share notes Big smile Oh i know abt Kumon!! One of my friends out here runs a centre... but u hav some splendid plans! Dont lose sight of them dear...they will surely work out for u! God Bless...Muaaah!!!
Enuff!! I cud carry on...but giving others a chance here...Tongue Hope u enjoy answering them!Embarrassed
They were awesome PoojaBig smile Oh! I enoyed ur ans a lot Jen Ben! Lov u dear!Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

spdpRichaarora-Reshmi-geno0309.Farzi.

nuttycleo IF-Dazzler
nuttycleo
nuttycleo

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
OK...i am loving ur answers!! 
huggy dear for writing such touching words for all the matesHug & me too...Luv u even more...ab how is that possible??!!!Silly

& hav to ask...

is "& yeah" ur fav catchphrase??! u seem to be ending a lot of answers on that note!!LOL c... c...i do read ur answers!!!ROFL

spdpRichaarora-Reshmi-geno0309manjha.Farzi.

Go to top