ll Bekaboo of the week#28 ll Jen_IloveAR - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
@anya.ss Thanks πŸ˜Š
@Abommi Thanks a lot πŸ˜Š
@Sana Thanks πŸ˜Š
@Anjali Thanks so much majhi marathi buddaaay πŸ€— LOL yes I did sing it πŸ˜ We even had a romantic song sequence!!!! πŸ˜† jokes thanks love πŸ˜ƒ
@Reshmi Thanks jaan πŸ€— Awhh sometimes,instead of bekaboo, I doubt weather im on drugs πŸ˜† LOL jks! thanks so much! 
@iriya Thank yoou! πŸ˜Š
@harini2010 Thanks a lot πŸ˜Š haha happy to know you liked my answers πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by TheRoopsy

Congratulations JenπŸ₯³jenny ben becoming an official bekabooπŸ˜‰
Thank you so much Roopali πŸ€—

Here a few questions for you

1) Whom you love the maximum among your A-list hawtties?
Errr thats hard! Armaan, is my safest bet cause he's like perfect πŸ˜³ But currently Arnav is the apple of my eye πŸ˜† Errr Ill go with Armaan πŸ˜³ But I still love the rest so hope they dont go into depression while reading this πŸ˜†
2) Step into Navya's shoes and pen down her turmoil post "Woh Saath Din" and how she'll prepare herself for her life further in loony land.
Okay Navya will write a letter to bhaggu,basically talking to herself and if I were in place this is how it would beπŸ˜›: 
Hello hi bye bye, 
Honestly I love Anant. We are in love, he is everything to me but his family has got to change! I mean what the hell!! Which land are they from? Where loonies liive!! I understand that I have to get adjusted to their customs and all but I mean there is a limit! Women get treated like shit over there! Not eating together, not sitting together, I mean nothing! They might as well marry a Bai! I cant do anything right either to get myself adjusted. Its just not me and I do not want to go into that house but Anant! I have no interest in living my life like a servant but I cant live without Anant! Gaah why do I love him so much. For our love, I have to do this. Maybe in my own way? Oh well only time will tell but after these 7 din, I might as well want to murder Bua daadi. That old hag needs a life. Well, ill leave it all to time I guess,
Love,,
Navya!

3) Some tips for CV"s so that we don't happen to end up watching another munna coz the current happenings have given a slight hint of the same. We obviously don't want anant's character to be butchered after marriage. How to keep the same depth alive?
Hmm here's a list:
1. Get SSM a workout plan to build him up!!!
2.Stuff in some hormones in Navya and Anant
3. Stop making Navya being devi-ish and try to show her standing up for what is right!!
4. Get a new costume designer
5.Make AnYa have more communication and maturity! They neeed to comunicate!!!!!
6. Stop turning DA evil!
7. Get Anant a brain transplant so he acts 21!
8. Give us some legit AnYa scenes. Not asking for SR but more like a little bit intense and passionate!
Thats all I can think of for now πŸ˜›
4) Your personal dreams and desires
Hmm well right now, I really am concentrating on my studies right now and get through my post-grad course without failing πŸ˜† I would love to start a business related to education, like an tutoring center or something after further studies and yeah get married, have kids, you know the usual πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
5) If someday you bump into anant what would be your first reaction(apart from faintingπŸ˜†)
LOL I will go red and be like "Navya ko chod do and marry me! I will be the best bootiful vampy humsafar ever πŸ˜" and ofcourse, he will leave Navya and we will live happily ever after β˜ΊοΈ

Waiting for your answers...
Hope they were good enough πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Jen_IloveAR

Amazing answers jenny benπŸ‘it was fun to read...may all your desires and dreams fulfill...may you get your anant, armaan whom so ever you want and live happily ever after with himπŸ˜›
@Roopali Awhh thanks sweets! It was even more fun to answer all of them πŸ˜ƒ I hope to manage to get all of them in my kaboo so we can all be Akabooo πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

JenBen...I just saw this and I had to congratulate u babykins...Enjoy the hot seat sweets πŸ€—
@Shilpa Thank you jaanu πŸ€— Haha very much enjoying πŸ˜ƒ
Ok this is the 1st time that I'm posting questions, so pretty obvious that they won't be as good as the same by others Bear with me😊:

1) Ur current fav song:
2) Life's happiest moment so far?:
3) Life's most embarassing moment yet?:
4)Things about u which most of us don't know:
5) Ur first crush was...:
6) Things that piss you off?:
7) The last time when you lost your temper was...:
8) Describe urself in 5 wordsπŸ˜›:
9) Describe me in more than 5 wordsπŸ˜†:

Ok that's all I could think of...will come back with more ques.. Feel free to skip any ques u think is too personal😳
Edited by nams100 - 12 years ago
Well Jenny u seem to be enjoying a really relaxed Bekaboo week without anyone grilling u much.
So here's presenting u the next set of questions.
As u r a student this set contains queries on different subjects. Here u go

History - Which historical character would u have loved to go on a date with?
Geography - One place around the globe u have placed at the top of ur must visit list.
Maths - How many children do u wish to have in future?πŸ˜›
Chemistry - What was ur first reaction at the very first sight of Nirala Babua Anant?
Accounts - Prepare an estimate of the monthly expenses of the looney family stating clearly
how much spent on what.
Hindi - Deliver a guest lecture on behalf of respected Shankar Dayal Bajpai on 'Prem Vivah'
Biology - Instead of Anant or Navya hormones become highly active in Rama. What next?
English - Describe the following persons or ur feelings for them in a single adjective each
    Ritchelle -
    Soumya -
    Geeta -
    Nicky -
    Tanu -
    Urmi -
    Rama -
    Mridula -
    Namrata -
    Pooja -
    Om -
    Shaina -
    Nidhi -
    Preet -
    Meeta -

Okay this much for the time being. Will take care not to set u free so easily. Keep waiting for more from me unless others do the needful.πŸ˜‰

PS- These questions are made purely for fun and not intended to make any dig at any person or character. Readers are advised not to take anything seriously

Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
ROFL!! U r already being fried! Chalo...how can i not add in some more oil?So my questions go ...

1. Ranbir-Ritz...what do u think is going on there, as in do the families know etc etc? Write ur short a/c on a day in their lives, so that we can give the duo due imp!!

2. U have the gift of gab & write so well, any particular reason y we dont see an FF/OS/SS from u?

3. Imagine...Shaheer walked out of the show, who wud be the next best Anant & look good with Soumya? (Note to general junta: Its Hypothetical...pls dont throw brickbats & pls accept the ans on the same hypothesis! No need to get hyper abt the q/ans!!)

4. Vice versa, Soumya got sacked, who could step in as Navya?

5. How would you like to see the non existent Nikhil-Nimi track progress??

6. AnYa have awakened Sugandha's dormant saas traits & made a perfect couple out of Om-Suggi; imagine them arousing desires in BD...HOPJ...how do u reckon she would go about satisfying those desires?!!! (LOL...Mridz gave Rama a chance, i am giving BD a chance!πŸ˜‰)

7. Generation gap...do u think it plays a major role in the loony villa?what do u think about it generally & how can it be combated?

8. Love was never served on a silver platter to many, it came with its trials & tribulations. But how far is it right to go for love? How far could u go for love? (if u feel the second part is too personal feel free to skip!)

9. Whats the best thing about this show...

10. If you could eliminate something from the Navya track, apart from Kanpur fiasco, what would it be?

11. Describe ur perfect day!!

12. What makes u smile?

13. U'v been accident prone for as long as i'v known u! Is it special to this yr or are you like this since birth?!

14. U had a choice to go to one of the best chic flick with ur BFFs or go sky diving...which one would u choose & why?

15. Describe ur physical appearance briefly...

16. First thing u do when u wake up?

17. Something naughty u'v done with ur school friends...care to share?

18. a day without computers/lappy/mobile or other phones...what would u be doing??

19. if u were granted 3 wishes, what would u ask for??

20. Your fav food...

21. the best advice anyone's ever given to u (doesnt matter if u acted on it or not!)

22. 1 thing u cannot live without!

23. ur current wallpaper on lappy!

24. u won $10,000...how wud u spend it?

25.  I like ur business plan! I have similar dreams!!LOL...we shud compare notes...but what age group would u target & how would ur centre be different from others?

Enuff!! I cud carry on...but giving others a chance here...πŸ˜› Hope u enjoy answering them!😳
Ohh very few questions I can think of asking now Jenny...girls here are on fire-hehe and your answers are as Jennylicious as ever!πŸ˜‰

Okyay here I go:

1. Watching a good(whatever that means!) SNS episode with aaji or watching a crappy Navya episode by yourself?

2. If things had worked out, what would you have been much more excited abt-being at the Navya set? or meeting Urmi, one of the adda mates?

3.In an ideal Navya world...what stage of their relationship would Anant and Navya be right now?

4. First thing you'd eat after you land in India?

5. Best place/area to be in Toronto?

6. Best thing abt Christmas holidays...the gifts or the festivities? your fav Christmas treats/delicasies?

7. One thing you want to do before turning 21?

8. If you were in Navya's shoes, and were stuck between satisfying friends and bf...what would your approach be?

Okay chalo...will come back with more, if I think of more and if you aren't fried enough!-hehe

Have fun!