Navya

ll Bekaboo of the week#28 ll Jen_IloveAR - Page 3

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@Nidhi Awhhh thanks babes πŸ˜ƒ LOL I will defoadd my pagal panti
@Sara Ahaa awhhh thanks πŸ˜ƒ
@Isha Thank you so much hun πŸ€—LOL I know awesome timing eh πŸ˜†
@Pooja, Humara rishta itna pavitra hai that we can face any agneepareeksha, I mean unless someone HAWWTER comes in front of my face πŸ˜† ROFL ram ram? BD's lost twin? 
@ Soumya Awhhh thankyooou πŸ€—LOL I am in full too bekaboo mode now!
@Nams Thanks babes πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manjha thumbnail
@Nicky Thank you sooo much dear πŸ€— ROFL you cant do much when it comes to hot gardans and me πŸ€£ LOLOL I missed my jaanu πŸ˜†
@husnia_4u Thanks πŸ˜Š
Richaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Jen_IloveAR

@Nicky Thank you sooo much dear πŸ€— ROFL you cant do much when it comes to hot gardans and me πŸ€£ LOLOL I missed my jaanu πŸ˜†

@husnia_4u Thanks πŸ˜Š

Oh I could very well see that last night! Just because of that picture that you posted, I scrolled through all the pages to seek the intensity of your bekaboo-ness! πŸ˜†
Noaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jen..You a taurian😲 ..Me too babe..πŸ˜›..Mine is 26th april...πŸ˜‰
manjha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mridula.shome

So here are my special bekaboo gifts for u

1. If the much liked entire A-list of yours turn vampires, whom would u have chosen in ur Swayamvar?

Oh my this is hard πŸ˜† I would say Armaan! He is the most trustable out of all the babuas πŸ˜†
2. Where were u residing from 06 August 2011 to 3rd April 2011 in IF?
LOL DMG phorum and actually I was a little bit on and off IF but I went Bekaboo with Nabbya so yeah πŸ˜›
3. Had u been Navya how would u have tackled the latest set of insult in the looney qilla?
I would have spazzed at BD and be like bro you need to calm down and get your self a time machine to go to the dinos where you belong πŸ˜† jokes I would have maturely talked to them and stood up a little bit saying that it aint my fault cause thats how I was brought up and gave them a pravachan on Nayi Soch...
4. Which places in Navya forum did u explore earlier?
I am a big ishtalker πŸ˜† I would visit Tanu's post regularly and I guess usually visit posts for SBS segments and the CG and yeah just be a bhatakti atmaa πŸ˜†
5. A song u would like to dedicate to hawwt Anant jaanu..
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai β˜ΊοΈ
6. For how many hours do u remain logged off from IF
LOLOLOL for as long as I sleep! I am ADDICTED to IF so maybe like 8-10 hours at the most but depends on weekends if i'm busyπŸ˜›
7. If ur laapy/desky went kaput for a week u would.. 
Go buy another one right away or use my moms or dads lappy πŸ˜›
8. Bua Daadi finds u suitable and chooses u and only u for her paplu grandson(KamalAss's son) and u wud
LOL I would give her a bhasan like "Bitch are you kidding me! I aint marrying your son! I have no intention to ruin my life and work like pig πŸ˜† Go find another Ass to be yo bahu πŸ˜†
9. Where do u see urself 10 years from now?
LOL I see my self married, and working and continuing to watch my daily dose of handsome babuas on indian television at night πŸ˜›
10.Imagine u are offered to choose any role in Navya's cast, crew including producer, director, writer, make-up girl, spot attendant and all barring Navya's character, pick ur choice and put ur justification.
Awhhh no Nabbya πŸ˜† LOL definately writer! I mean the story has so many flaws right now and there is so much potential in the show but the writing is just totally off so yes definately writer to bring out the AnYaliciousness of the show πŸ˜³

That's all I could gather right now. Will come up with more if u need. Enjoy answering 

Hope my answers could satisfy you πŸ˜ƒ

manjha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nicky99

Oh I could very well see that last night! Just because of that picture that you posted, I scrolled through all the pages to seek the intensity of your bekaboo-ness! πŸ˜†

ROFL I was high on Anant gulabi ness πŸ˜† I was literally pagal yesterday! 
manjha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nidhi82

@Jen..You a taurian😲 ..Me too babe..πŸ˜›..Mine is 26th april...πŸ˜‰

OMGOMG that's sooo coool πŸ˜ƒ Taurus buddies πŸ˜‰
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A raise to power infinte congo shongo Jen Ben ..You well deserved BOTW since you full to lattoo on A graden πŸ˜† It will really  going fun to read your answer .
Enjoy hAAAwttt bekaboo seAt ..
manjha thumbnail
@Preet Thanks a lot hun πŸ€— LOL mere A πŸ˜ I LOWE em! 
Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations Jenny, enjoy your hot seat!!
Honestly your raving and ranting is a treat to read!!