ll Bekaboo of the week#28 ll Jen_IloveAR - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh teri πŸ˜† Yaaay! 

Thanks Harika πŸ€— LOL now I get why I Pooja was telling me I was gonna get fried, for a second I thought she was planning to turn me into a pakora πŸ˜†
@mannat24 Thanks!😊
@Visva Thankyoou!😊
@Mrids Oulalala thankyou  πŸ˜ƒ I am waiting for your golis πŸ˜†
@Rashi Thanks!😊
@Neelu Awhh thankyoou πŸ€—
@Neha Thanks!😊
@Pooja ROFL mera pagalpan ka asar πŸ˜† Thank you sooo much hun! Waiting to be a pakora and I finally understood what you were saying πŸ˜†
@Tanu Awhhh thankyooou πŸ˜ƒ LOL we have a very pavitra rishta πŸ˜† Looking forward for your questions!
@ Ujjaini ROFL thanks so much πŸ˜ƒ I know, I am looking forward to know how crispy imma turn πŸ˜†
@Yamini Thankyoou!😊
@22pundirabhi Thanks πŸ˜Š
Jenny...my darling...Congo shongo on getting to the Hot seat this weekπŸ₯³πŸ₯³

This is the first time a true "bekaboo" has been given the title...πŸ˜†..Enjoy the week..I am sure you will add Jenny's zing to all ur answers...πŸ˜‰
CongratsπŸ₯³i didnt found this title suitable to anyone other than u
Congrats Jen babelicious for being the BOTW.  How appropriate considering how bekaboo you were yesterday.  Perfect timing before you go to India.  

Cannot wait to ask you some questions.  Will wait for your answers first.  

Here are a few questions to get you started on your BOTW πŸ˜³ 

Name: Jennifer

Birthday: 24 April

Profession: Studying right now

Hobbies: LOL blushing over hot babuas πŸ˜† jokes, I love swimming and playing tennis and listening to music! 

Favorite color:Purple (yaaay Barney and baingain πŸ˜ƒ)

Getting started with IF (how): I was just browsing the net cause I was watching DMG and looking for spoilers and found myself on IF and joined the IF! 

Favorite section on IF: Navya forum, its my daily does of entertainment πŸ˜‰

Why U visit the Navya section:  Cause I love the adda and I love Nabbya even though its ghatiya sometimes

Anant or Navya :  Ofcourse Anant babua, he has the hottest gardan β˜ΊοΈ

Daily Soaps or Movies:  Daily soaps for sure! 

Your best friend(s) on IF: I have to say everyone on the adda are like my besties πŸ˜ƒ

Why do u like Navya?I have hopes on AnYa chemistryπŸ˜›

AnYa mean : AnYa meaan innocence

How u landed on Navya Forum? Well I saw the promo and I liked the show so I decided to be part of the forum! 

How does it feel to be member of the week? It feels awesssome! πŸ˜ƒ My pagalpanti has taken me somewhere in life πŸ˜†

Fav Shows: DMG , MJHT, IPKKND,EHMMBH and Navya sometimes πŸ˜›

Fav Actor: Ahh I have too many januables πŸ˜†

Fav Actress: No one in general πŸ˜ƒ

Fav Character from Navya: Anant babua πŸ˜³

Jen...ROFL...ur pavitra rishta will have to face agni apreeksha now...& i shall nachao other Menakas to test ur lowwe ka strength!!! ...Hari Om Prabhuji or rather Ram Ram Ram!!! LOL Guess who's inspiring me rite now!!
Jenny my sweet heart!!! congo shongoπŸ₯³...like everyone said, a truly deserved status:) Enjoy the hot seat sweets and lets see how much more bekaboo you get at the end of the week-LOL
Congo-shongo... U r toh already bekaboo since FridayπŸ˜† Enjoy the week!!πŸ₯³
@Jen - Congratulations Jenny ben! πŸ˜‰
This title couldn't have been apt for anyone but YOU this week! The way you had been drooling over Nirala babua's presence on Navya and how you missed him when he was not there, has given you at least one reward to be cheerful for! πŸ˜†
Hope you enjoy the Hot Seat and and will be able to answer to everyone with your wit! 
Congratulations! πŸ˜ƒ
congrates njoy the hot seat:>