biased arttitude of salman for amar

zanish_k thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

In a sneekpeek video,salman grilled amar of having no spine.Why only because he make a friendship with sky.So what if he did so,,i dont think any thing wrong in it.Its a game.people blamed him,that he didn't react in napusak joke that much,,even though sky said sorry to him.But he is the same amar na,,when he gave back to sky,when  sky accused him with vida.

And yes most important,when sid and sky gave abuses to mishra and mehak,That time was the hardest time for both girls,then Amar is the one amongs juhi,sid,sky,sonali,who supported mehak,mishra,Where is juhi,sonali support that time??For me they  are spineless,not amar.

Sid only supported mehak, when every thing was fine between her and sky.And even i feel in last week,he unnecessary fighted with sky,which is not even a worthy.

Salmann is really biased,,He shouldn't be so judgemental about anyone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny-zee thumbnail
No it wasn't.It would have been biased if Salman was wrong but he was 100% right.Kuddos to him!!If you have seen earlier seasons,you'll witness that some of the contestants were silent in a way that they didnt infer fights,nor back bite, stood up for what was wrong but amar does everything wrong.He bickers and bitches all the time.He supports ppl merely to make himself safe.I am not supporting anyone in the big boss house but he is my least favorite.Worse than sky..That is being spineless...Anyways Waiting for salman to grill others :)
Edited by ana zia - 12 years ago
saiba007 thumbnail
first lets watch full  episode and then judge salman who knows what he told others...
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know a lot of people have compared amar with manoj tiwari but the comparison is wrong.

manoj tiwari had a heart and had emotions despite the games he played. amar is a lot worse, he displays the coldness of a snake.
drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: silverbug

I know a lot of people have compared amar with manoj tiwari but the comparison is wrong.

manoj tiwari had a heart and had emotions despite the games he played. amar is a lot worse, he displays the coldness of a snake.

ok manoj tiwari had no brains...he use to tell everyone he is the best and call everyone worst than his servants...comon amar is not even close to tht...i nvr saw him comparing himself and his work with neone in the house...there is no comparison with filthy manoj...
jenny-zee thumbnail
Originally posted by: zanish_k

In a sneekpeek video,salman grilled amar of having no spine.Why only because he make a friendship with sky.So what if he did so,,i dont think any thing wrong in it.Its a game.people blamed him,that he didn't react in napusak joke that much,,even though sky said sorry to him.But he is the same amar na,,when he gave back to sky,when  sky accused him with vida.

And yes most important,when sid and sky gave abuses to mishra and mehak,That time was the hardest time for both girls,then Amar is the one amongs juhi,sid,sky,sonali,who supported mehak,mishra,Where is juhi,sonali support that time??For me they  are spineless,not amar.

Sid only supported mehak, when every thing was fine between her and sky.And even i feel in last week,he unnecessary fighted with sky,which is not even a worthy.

Salmann is really biased,,He shouldn't be so judgemental about anyone

I guess now you don't feel salman was biased :)
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sallu needn't have called him spineless..so rude.
coolkratos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Salman reprimanded Sid,everyone praised him. But now the same person is reprimanding Amar,Sky and Pm, ppl are not able to digest it..

Salman has not targeted any single person. He has reprimanded everyone.

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i dont think it was about siding with sky or anyone for that matter...but just, to have his own stand and not become a puppet of someone...change colours every so often...and whatnot...
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
anyways, I don't find Amar as a guilty contestant, he is playing game very safely!