Why Gul Khan was ANTI GEET

RishbalaAsyaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This is purely my opinion and what i think..

As you know Endemol and Gul Khan (4 Lions) had a disagreement at the beginning of the year and had a split so to say. Ever since the split
thats when Geet Hui Sabse Parayi started to go downhill in terms of
storyline, Dev being forgiven.. Miscarriage.. -What we should have had is that like the last episode.. we should have had a flashforward to Geet giving birth to the baby and Dev being evil trying to get his child back etc

and casting as we lost Sasha, Tasha, Romeo Manisha Pandeyji  

and even locations.. as we lost the beautiful Khurana Mansion  and the unforgivable Dev being forgiven.

I think with her disagreement with Endemol she decided to let the show end or give the show a quick ending because she didnt want to work with Endemol anymore and so started the Dev being forgiven fiasco.. because Gul Khan knew that the story had so many tracks..
ie Sameera
Vicky and even colege and Geet child (devil one) and Maan past parents.. but that was ignored. So she must have hired MAhesh Pandey to slowly damage Geet which he done asap.. within weeks. and So
if TRPS drop then Star one will decide to end the show if tehre is a lot of negativity.
She won by this as there was so many posts regarding Dev forgiven n Geet tilak..
So this was 4 BIG PLAN...
Star one I guess would have taken Geet to maybe Star Desh but I guess Gul Khan wanted not to as she didnt want it to be joined with Endemol anymore so maybe thats why we never got what we wanted.. Megna Amal.. who came in for a while during NT track tried to repair the damages as CV... and even BArry but Gul Khan could not take this so they were taken out as and NT track n bankurpycy track ended quickly..

Gul Khan is in a nutshell anti Geet because she does not want to work with Endemol
So the best we can do is
Ask Endemol to work with another production house as Endemol does own some of Geet as does 4 Lions and bring back Geet season 2
And we can urge STar Plus, Zee Tv and Sony to pick up Geet season 2..
(KBC went from star plus to sony thought i shall point that out)

So lets urge Endemol n the other big channels to help us as 4 Lions will not..as Gul Khan is anti Geet...because of her row with Endemol.. who were key interests with the show..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And we can urge STar Plus, Zee Tv and Sony to pick up Geet season 2..
(KBC went from star plus to sony thought i shall point that out)

Dearie If u want more examples there r so much..starting from reality shows 
add ~ Fear Factor,Nach Baliye, Big Boss ..Nach Baliye was for Star one but it was shifted to star plus

Now daily series: First example was Kabhi Sutan Kabhi Saheli..Ekta's old show even befor Saas Bahu...that was shifted from Doordarshan to star plus( as I think )..Even Doordarshan's hit show Chandarkanta has next season on Sahara one.after more than 10 years

so why not our 

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
anything for maaneet...we dont need gul khan for getting geet back...any other producer will be willing to help us
maahifun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hmmm..your post makes senseπŸ‘...GURTI WERE VICTIMS SADLY...LET'S IGNORE 4LIONS AND REQUEST ENDEMOL WHO ATLEAST LISTEN TO OUR PLEAS πŸ‘πŸΌ

I have unliked 4lions fb page 'coz they don't care for ghsp and its fans πŸ˜‘

http://www.facebook.com/4lions 

go unlike these pages as protest πŸ˜Ž

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
DITTTOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DEY UNDERESTIMATE FANSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT TO C IN SONY !!!!!!!!!!!!!
😑
nishadatar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@sweetysumaiya you are absolutly right. in my opinion forget about Gul khan and endomal they had given us good. upto jan 2011 but now if they are not intersted than it's ok. we can request  Ekata Kapur balaji telefilms. to bring GC and DD back for the fans. shyaad wo fans ki baat samzegi. or wo commercial mainded hai. shyaad  usse kohinoor ki pahachan hogi.
untamedtigress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cuz sane ppl preffered GHSP over her sub standard crap iss pyar ko kia naam dun
BluntlySpeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
this is a ridiculous post! pls dont conjecture over issues u have no knowledge about...for u to say Gul is anti Geet just goes to show how immature u are! its posts like these that create mis understandings and bad blood -do not forget that gul was the one to create geet--she stood by it when it had just started  and wasnt doing well with trps of just 0.1 but she and star one stuck with it and changed it from a social drama to a love story which went on to becoming the cult it is today...so for u to now say she is anti -geet just coz u resent her lack of involvement in the latter stages of the show is JUST NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! 

GROW UP!! 
nishadatar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
commercial politics, or usska interest katam huwa , at least 2-3 months st ... no casting...no screen play...only gurit kye fans ki vajase or kuch episode etne aache the ... 2-3 months se na location aacha tha ...na cloths... na hi detailing... phir bhi iske lakho fans rahe hai...lagata hai usse Is pyar ko kya name dun, may abhi interst hai...  par by god jabse geet khatam huwa hai...maine ek bhi ser nahi dekhi... news channal , discoery, and cartoon bhi chalta hai...