India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Why Gul Khan was ANTI GEET

RishbalaAsyaMG IF-Dazzler
RishbalaAsyaMG
RishbalaAsyaMG

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
This is purely my opinion and what i think..

As you know Endemol and Gul Khan (4 Lions) had a disagreement at the beginning of the year and had a split so to say. Ever since the split
thats when Geet Hui Sabse Parayi started to go downhill in terms of
storyline, Dev being forgiven.. Miscarriage.. -What we should have had is that like the last episode.. we should have had a flashforward to Geet giving birth to the baby and Dev being evil trying to get his child back etc

and casting as we lost Sasha, Tasha, Romeo Manisha Pandeyji  

and even locations.. as we lost the beautiful Khurana Mansion  and the unforgivable Dev being forgiven.

I think with her disagreement with Endemol she decided to let the show end or give the show a quick ending because she didnt want to work with Endemol anymore and so started the Dev being forgiven fiasco.. because Gul Khan knew that the story had so many tracks..
ie Sameera
Vicky and even colege and Geet child (devil one) and Maan past parents.. but that was ignored. So she must have hired MAhesh Pandey to slowly damage Geet which he done asap.. within weeks. and So
if TRPS drop then Star one will decide to end the show if tehre is a lot of negativity.
She won by this as there was so many posts regarding Dev forgiven n Geet tilak..
So this was 4 BIG PLAN...
Star one I guess would have taken Geet to maybe Star Desh but I guess Gul Khan wanted not to as she didnt want it to be joined with Endemol anymore so maybe thats why we never got what we wanted.. Megna Amal.. who came in for a while during NT track tried to repair the damages as CV... and even BArry but Gul Khan could not take this so they were taken out as and NT track n bankurpycy track ended quickly..

Gul Khan is in a nutshell anti Geet because she does not want to work with Endemol
So the best we can do is
Ask Endemol to work with another production house as Endemol does own some of Geet as does 4 Lions and bring back Geet season 2
And we can urge STar Plus, Zee Tv and Sony to pick up Geet season 2..
(KBC went from star plus to sony thought i shall point that out)

So lets urge Endemol n the other big channels to help us as 4 Lions will not..as Gul Khan is anti Geet...because of her row with Endemol.. who were key interests with the show..

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

krazzy4ualonerokzzjagritimanochakirti0712thea_angelyriya1108uvsssmaureen84anonymous4nishadatarerumzaheercrystal-rosemaahifunsree10akspraRukhluvMaanAnu_Rlizzy84DDbiggestfankabslocksISHQSalmanSeAsh1991--Saavi--* ~ Roshni ~ *KTPROCKS---nishu---swan20impoojavermamisty85

KINGKHANFAN IF-Sizzlerz
KINGKHANFAN
KINGKHANFAN

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Approve
sweety095 Goldie
sweety095
sweety095

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Approve.gul i hate uAngry
akspra Goldie
akspra
akspra

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
yes absolutely right
Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
And we can urge STar Plus, Zee Tv and Sony to pick up Geet season 2..
(KBC went from star plus to sony thought i shall point that out)

Dearie If u want more examples there r so much..starting from reality shows 
add ~ Fear Factor,Nach Baliye, Big Boss ..Nach Baliye was for Star one but it was shifted to star plus

Now daily series: First example was Kabhi Sutan Kabhi Saheli..Ekta's old show even befor Saas Bahu...that was shifted from Doordarshan to star plus( as I think )..Even Doordarshan's hit show Chandarkanta has next season on Sahara one.after more than 10 years

so why not our 

impoojaverma IF-Sizzlerz
impoojaverma
impoojaverma

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
totally agree wid u...
leverne IF-Stunnerz
leverne
leverne

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
anything for maaneet...we dont need gul khan for getting geet back...any other producer will be willing to help us
maahifun Goldie
maahifun
maahifun

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged

hmmm..your post makes senseClap...GURTI WERE VICTIMS SADLYOuch...LET'S IGNORE 4LIONS AND REQUEST ENDEMOL WHO ATLEAST LISTEN TO OUR PLEAS Thumbs Up

I have unliked 4lions fb page 'coz they don't care for ghsp and its fans Angry

http://www.facebook.com/4lions 

http://plus.google.com/102907006919361092477/posts

go unlike these pages as protest Cool

Go to top