Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

AshNis first romantic dance --Article (Page 2)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Following this, Ashutosh and Nidhi are forced to dance together for a romantic song. This track may be the start of Nidhi and Ashutosh's love journey.

See even the poor writer has no idea of wats coming next , this underlined  line is enough to prove that ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Following this, Ashutosh and Nidhi are forced to dance together for a romantic song. This track may be the start of Nidhi and Ashutosh's love journey.

See even the poor writer has no idea of wats coming next , this underlined  line is enough to prove that ... 

Jus.. this show is like the biggest treasure hunt sorts.. where everyone is clued on part of the matter... n hence.. all shooting darts in the blind ROFL

did u see the new promo... even sony doesnt know wat to show..so showed the same ballroom seq.. ashni sitting next to each other n.. 'whether ashu will b able to tell ' lolz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnijustpratirtmsLimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
lol, true...New promo they know no one will watch if they show promo of Mallu and Rohan tapking , so they are trying to cash on that , dragging of will he tell her or not ...

Edited by JustJ - 17 December 2011 at 10:50am
..Roopal.. IF-Stunnerz
..Roopal..
..Roopal..

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
these articles are dropping salt on the wounds
ek to waise hi monday tak ka wait upar se ye
eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Wacko...Ok now we know for sure the CV's of this show are totally confused , coz they have messed up big time and they know it and now trying to confuse us also...Confused Confused

Maybe this is just a trick to make us keep watching the show, coz I think they should know by now that nobody is happy with the way the storyline is going esp. the separation crap...
Maybe it's time for us all AshNians to start doing something before it's too late and this show goes to the dumps...write FB or whatever, each and everyone involved in the show...the makers will get the message I guess.

Nobody is saying that they should show us romance for 250 episodes , we know it's not possible, but we are def. not interested in this separation of Ashu & Nidhi for 250 episodes either...
There are lots of ways they can shape up the story even after AshNi have confessed...lots of misunderstandings can happen even if they confess...it's not that the show HAS to end the moment Ashu & Nidhi confess their love...if this was the case than no show would be on television the moment the lead pair confess they are in love, but in order to shape up the story in the right direction you need vision, which is clearly missing here...

AbhiAni

RamonaG IF-Sizzlerz
RamonaG
RamonaG

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

Confusion hi confusion hai.. solution ka pata nahi Confused (Credit -- Ramo)

------

Dr. Ashutosh & Nidhi first romantic dance in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

A- | A+      December 15,2011
Dr. Ashutosh & Nidhi first romantic dance in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge

Upcoming episodes of Sony TV's Kuch Toh Log Kahenge will show the first romantic dance between Dr. Ashutosh and Nidhi.

Previous episodes have shown Dr. Ashutosh and Dr. Nidhi have tried hard to avoid each other. But destiny brings them face-to-face as both Ashutosh and Nidhi come Mumbai to represent their respective hospitals in a Medical Conference. However, next tracks will show that Armaan (Nitish Pandey), friend of Dr. Ashutosh who knows about Dr. Ashutosh's hidden love for Nidhi, making plans to bring them closer. He will fix a couple table for Nidhi (Kritika Kamra) and Ashutosh (Mohnish Behl), which will make them as the lead couple for ballroom dance.

LOL Tanu no credit to me i am as nonplussed as any of youConfused
i can only hope this dance occurs as a dream sequence of nidhiOuch
or of AshuErmm
or else i guess there's no hope at all Cry

yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

LOL Tanu no credit to me i am as nonplussed as any of youConfused