Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AMAZING DEAR.FINALLY ABHIYA TOGETHER .i really like abhiya part i love abhay he cares pia alot .excited 4 next part update soon and thanks 4 pm
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
oh my god!!!!!!! kiss therapy😍muaah!!!!!❤️
it ws awesooome grl ...😎
thanks 4 pm
& rohan..😡(a tight slap 4 him)
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great work :) sooo goood

and thanx hun for the pm :)

rohan changed ?? has he got a plan in mind or is he really gunna be nyc to pia??
--faroo-- thumbnail
wow nice update finally abhiya r together n what happen to rohan ek dam sai aplogize  think so its his new trick btw nice update n thanks for pm 
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 15:

Piya opened her eyes in the morning and saw that her sisters were back. They hugged her and scolded her about hiding her illness. They also enquired the reason which had made her so sick. After hearing everything Misha said:

Misha: Rohan said that? I am going to give him a piece of my mind as soon as I see him. BTW enough of this living separate drama. You are going home with us!

Panchi: And we'll meke sure that you do not get your way this time.

Piya: I can't..

Misha: Oh really!! we'll make you.

Panchi: yeah. Just wait for mom and dad to come.

After she had her breakfast the doctor came and checked her. The doctor said she was fine and could go home but she needed to be careful and take medicines regularly.

The Dobriylas arrived a few moments later and Rohan appologized to Piya:

Rohan: Sorry my dear sis. I am really sorry I was so mean to you. I promise I'll be a good boy and never hurt you again. After all you ar my baby sister.

Piya smiled and forgave him instantly. Later the Raichand's also came and they wanted to take Piya to their home. But Piya refused saying she liked living alone.

Madhu: Piya meri bachhi, beta chalo ab ghar. Bohat ho gya. You are not well. At home we'll be able to take care of you.

Arnab: Piya, ab or koi bahana nhi chalay ga tumhain ana hi ho ga.

Madhu: Kuch din tak aik puja rakhwai hy hum ne ghar pe. Us ki preparations me tumhain apni mom or

Panchi ki help karni paray gi kiun k tumhain pata hy k ye tomboy kuch nhi karti.

Everyone laughs.

Piya: Mom Dad me abhi kuch din mazeed akaili rehna chahti hun. I promise me kuch din tak wapas a jaun gi but filhal mje akaily rehna hy.

Arnab: But Piya you are not well.

Abhay: Do not worry Mr. Dobriyal me Piya ka khayal rakhun ga.

Arnab: Tum... Chalo thek hy. Piya ao tumhain drop kar dety hain hum. Sham me tum se milny nhi aen gy sab.

Piya: Chalain.

The Dobriyals dropped Piya off to her apartment. She had just bid them farewell and was about to close the door when she saw Abhay coming. She stepped aside to let him enter and went inside. She was feeling awkward because they had been away from eachother for so long and now she didn't know what to do. Abhay sensing her discomfort came forward and hugged her. She returned it feeling pleased. He picked her up and in the bedroom made her lie down in her bed. he was about to leave when Piya pulled his hand and told him to stay with her. Pleased, Abhay lay down and they both snuggled into eachother. Piya drifted in and out of her sleep.

During evening when her family was visiting Abhay went to get some food. He returned after they had left. Piya had her dinner and drifted off to sleep. Abhay was contented to see his Princess sleeping contentedly.

Precap: Jeh and Alina see Abhiya together in the college.

Guyz do comment and like 😊

alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesum update...So finally Abhiya r together...😛...Bt the precap is dangerous ...looking 4wrd 2 it...😛...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yay abhay taking care of pia. wonderful. 
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
want 2 see jeh n alina's faces
loved it
thnx 4 d pm
adnilover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

nice update. I am happy to see abhiya together now! hope it stays this way for them