Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
REALLY SUPERB UPDATE DEAR. i hope pia forgive abhay soon i really love abhay fight for pia too good. precap is exciting.update soon thanks 4 pm
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well if u all insist i'll bring Abhiya toether sooner than I had planned so wait for next or next to next update for that
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i liked this update...poor abhay apni karni ka fal bhugat raha hai lol...lets see kab tak piya use tadpati hai
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update  i hope to see abhiya together soon. how long will they stay apart.   finally rohan got a lesson. he needs more. πŸ˜‘😑😑😑😑   glad abhay gave him one for insulting his piya.   thanks for the pm n update soon. 
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
lovely update .
i loved it .
rohan got punches from abhay  was too good . 
waiting for next 
--faroo-- thumbnail
rohan deserves it abhay did the correct thing n btw whhat is the prob with rohan is he mental or what πŸ˜‘ n yeah abhay n piya kab sath hoi gi
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
loved it dear bas ek kaam aur kar do Rohan ko Abhay ke punches toh mill gaye n he deserved it abb bas thodisi jhaadh bhi lagwa do idiot😑
--sonali-- thumbnail
rohan ki to...aww abhiya...pia ill...ab mza aayega...update soon...thanx...
seabeauty thumbnail

Chapter 14:

Piya was really angry on Rohan. He was acting so stupidly. At first he had thrown her out of the house and now he was trying to destroy her reputation out in the public by lying. WTH!! She was really angry. How dare he say things like that about her when she wasn't even living her house? Then she began to cry to take out her pain and anger. She was angry with herself too as she had been behaving childishly with Abhay. She decided to resolve everything between them at the first chance she got.

Piya got up in the morning with a heavy head which was probably due to crying too much in the night. She fell on the bed again and became unconscious.

Abhay didn't see Piya in the college for the whole day. He even asked Misha but she had no clue. He thought she had some work so she might not attend college that day but it was so unusual for her to act like this. Meanwhile Piya at her home was praying for help as she couldn't even get up. Silent tears of helplessness were pouring down from her eyes. When Piya didn't even turn up at office Abhay got really worried. He decided to pay her a visit just to make sure she was all right. Let her think what she wanted to about it. He got her address from Haseena and got in a car and reached that building where her apartment was. He saw Misha there too.

Misha: tum yahan? Kya kar rahay ho?

Abhay: Piya didn't come to office so I came here to make sure that she was ok.

Misha: Ok ao chaltay hain.

Misha luckily had a duplicate key as Piya didn't open the door. They unlocked the door and went in.

Misha: OMG Abhay!!! Idhar ao!

Abhay: kya hua?

He went and saw Piya in a bad state. Without having another thought he picked her up and told Misha that he was taking her to hospital and she should follow after locking the apartment.

Doctors admitted her instantly and began to treat her. Abhay phoned everybody and told them to come to the hospital and pray for her. His dead heart was sinking into depths. Everyone reached the hospital and was sad about her condition. After midnight doctor told them she was all right and only one person was to stay with her at night. Abahy made everybody leave by convincing them that he would take care of her. Nobody could doubt the sincerity in his voice and left.

When Piya woke up she saw Abhay was sitting in a chair beside her bedside staring into space. He was holding her hand. Piya gave his hand a squeeze. He got shocked.

Abahy: Piya! Kya hua tha? Tum ne bataya bhi nhi. Agar tumhain kuch ho jata to?

Piya: Relax Abhay it was just fever and a bit depression.

Abhay: Itna light mat lo sab ki jan pe bani hui thi.

Saying this he became sad. Piya noticed. She told him to come forward. He bent his face closer to her. Piya kissed his cheek. Abhay was so surprised he couldn't move. He looked into her eyes, shocked.

Piya: Abhay, heal me please.

Abhay: are you sure?

Piya nodded. After this he asked no questions and gave her a treatment of his famous kiss therapy. Piya was feeling light and happy after a long time. She closed her eyes and sighed. Abhay looked into her face mesmerized.

Piya: I am sorry Abhay. Mujhe pata hy mene tumhain bohat hurt kiya hy magar ye sab zaruri tha kiun k me tumhain ye batana chhati thi k ham dono aik dusry k baghair incomplete hain. Hum dono sirf or sirf aik dusry keliy bny hain. And you cannot deny tha.

Abhay: yes I cannot.

Saying this he kissed her again. This time on the lips. She responded with much enthusiasm. After what seemed like eternity they broke apart and Abhay made her go to sleep.

Dobrial House:

Arnab and Madhu were shouting at Rohan for all the damage he had done. He had never seen his mother scold him but now she was. They had shouted themselves hoarse at him.

Arnab: If you do not act nicely in front of her again I'll make sure you get kicked off everything.

Madhu: we'll disown you.

Rohan: I am really sorry. I'll apologize to Piya as well. I know I have been acting as a jerk. Tomorrow I'll go and talk to her. And then we'll bring her home to live with us.

Saying this he hugged both his parents and they too did the same.

Sorry guyz due to bad net connections I can't PM. Will do it 2morrow.

xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: seabeauty

Piya isn't being a meanie

yah she's was  ignoring him poor abhay