Frequent Posters

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
al d best for ur exams! 😊
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Sorry Guyz it took me sooo long to write. Actually I had final exams for 1st semester last week and before that the last 3 weeks were very busy in presentations and assignments. Anyways, now I am free and will try to give daily updates. Here's the next chapter:

Chapter 18

Piya woke up in the morning but Abhay wasn't there. He had lft a note saying he had some urgent matters to discuss with his parents and he will be back later. Piya sighed nad got ready for college.
She decided that today she will be going back to her job today. Abhay wasn't going to get is way now that she was all right.

Abhay joined her at college later that day and they practised along with other couples. It was just a show as they didn't need an practise because they both were a perfect couple on the dance floor. But they had to go through it anyways.

Misha was getting better at dancing with a partner and Kabir was becoming a bit serious about her. He suddenly discovered that despite her tomboyish attitude he liked her. He was amazed at this but before telling anyone he decided that he would give it all a thought for a few days as his love life wasn't a bit cheerful. He always ended up hurt.

Meanwhile, Jeh was seeting in anger towards Abhay and Piya. He knew that it wasn't Piya's fault at all but felt betrayed. He had to do something.

Piya enterd Haseena's office. She didn't tell Abhay that she intended to go today and he did not ask. Because his mind was too pre-occupied about whether he should tell Piya about Khurrana's truth or not. So he did not notice until she enterd his cabin. Haseena was absent as she had some important business.

Piya did not see Abhay as chair's face was turned to other side so she just started talking the moment she entered.

Piya: I am sorry auntie.. actually I wanted to come yesterday. But ye Abhay.. ap janti hain na.. he didn't let me come.. or else I've had...

Abahy: Break lagao Piya. btw mom aj nhi aen she has sent me here.

Piya: Why?? Is she OK?

Abhay: Yes, she is OK. She just has some important work to do. BTW why are you questioning me like that? Aren't you happy to see me like this??

Piya: Abhay tum bhi na bas.. I know what's on your mind. Me bas auntie ky baray me soch rahi thi to pucha..

She moved forward and made herself comfortable in his lap. Abhay put his arms around her at once and started kissing her face.

Abhay: Piya, you know what, you talk too much...

Piya: Shut up and then she gave him a long kiss on the lips.

Abhay: Wow..!! That was awesome!!

Piya: Hmm...

Abhay: So what does my girlfriend wants now?

Piya: May be to go back in her cabin and work because her boyfriend didn't let her come yesterday..

Abhay: I don't want you to go.

Piya: There are people all around.. So I must go now.

Piya moved outside with her face blushing hard. Abhay just smiled happily. While in some other part of town a murder happened.

Chand: Hassena, hamain iski body kahin chupani ho gi. Ta k koi na dekh saky.

Haseena: Chand mje kuch samaj nhi a rha. Jo tumhain thek lagta h wo karo or chalo yahan se.

They pick up the body and then went back to Raichand Mansion.

precap: Neil goes missing..

Do tell me how was it. From today, I'll try to give you daily updates.
Edited by seabeauty - 12 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Finally you updated!
How were exams dear?
Nice update...i guess neil has been killed...abhiya were cuteEdited by bookworm-ALS-- - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

amazing dr... loved abhay pia...

cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
loved the playful abhiya moments. par bahut chota update thaEdited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear. I hope ur exam went well. Thanks for the pm and do continue ASAP.Edited by Rmuk - 12 years ago
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesum  updt...continue soonloved abhiya...
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am so happy yar u come back after u examz...hjow is ur paper gone??
but sad becz from tomorrow i will be not available to read for 1 to 2 week yar...
becz in this week my sis marriage so i cant read but u do pm me as always when after marriage i got free read all ur updates and do comment on it😊
ok lovely abhiya scene...and abhay wow was just awsome
superb work yar
cont soon

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
lovely update..abhiya were cute..continue soon..
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bellaaa

i am so happy yar u come back after u examz...hjow is ur paper gone??
but sad becz from tomorrow i will be not available to read for 1 to 2 week yar...
becz in this week my sis marriage so i cant read but u do pm me as always when after marriage i got free read all ur updates and do comment on it😊
ok lovely abhiya scene...and abhay wow was just awsome
superb work yar
cont soon

my exams went quite well 😊
no problem i'll send u pmz whenever i update u cn catch it up later
thanx alot