awsum
gr8
cotninue soon
plz pm me
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: pkyekrox

very good upd8!! just a suggestion, just describe the romance more in detail nxt time ;)

wil try my best 😉
seabeauty thumbnail
Chapter 17:

Piya was feeling very uncomfortable with Jeh glancing at her like that. She had seen Alina go in shock too. Piya was unaware of the fact that Alina had a crush on Abhay. She knew that Alina had been following him and always trying to get herself in his good books. So she was feeling extremely uncomfortable. Jeh was now furious. Because she had lied. All that stay away was just a drama. Nothing else. This girl, the famous supermodel had lied to him just for this leech who was practically his enemy. He was so furious that he felt himself turning into a werewolf. So he left immediately after giving them both a furious look. Alina was looking hurt like she was never hurt before.

Abhay wasn't unaware of all this. He could feel Piya feeling scared. So he put his arm around her and pulled her tightly into himself, aware of all students staring at her.

Misha came running and after seeing everyone frozen she shouted:

Misha: Guyz tum sab ko kya ho gya hy? Tum sab aise yahan kiun kharay ho? Kisi snake ne to nhi dekh lia? Akhir hua kya hy?

And then she saw Piya and Abhay together. She had known that it would happen some day so she wasn't disturbed. She could feel that Piya was uncomfortable with all this attention drama. So she decided to disperse the crowd.

Misha: Guyz sab auditorium me chalo. Wahan bohat ala news ap sab ka wait kar rahi hy. Chalo to.

When everyone had gone in the auditorium she turned towards them. Piya sighed because she was really uncomfortable with all this drama.

Piya: Thanx Misha. Tum na ati to..

Misha: No problem. Abhi to chalo but you owe me a loong explanation.

Misha(To Abhay): Its high time...

When everone had gone in Misha took the mike and told everyone that like every year this year too, they were going to have a dance competition with the other colleges of DD. Those who wanted to take part had to make couple and give auditions.

Abhay: To what do you say Piya? Perfect timimg huh!

Piya: Chup..! I know you did all that on purpose. To annoy Jeh and Alina. Didn't you?

Abhay: add T in the list too.

Piya: You are too much.

T entered with her chamchis.

T: To Abhay, I hope tum nhi bhuly k last time hum ne bhi couple banaya tha dance kleiy. Kya khayal hy?

Abhay: T don't forget jeety to mein or Piya thy to mje sirf Piya k sath hi dance karna hy.

T: WTH!! Is looser k sath?

Piya: Shut up. Tumharay liy e aik perfect guy Jeh hy tum us k sath jao. U make a fit couple. Dare to call me looser again and I'll slap you infront of whole college. Now get lost.

T: You know what. Jeh is alot better than you.

Abhay: Glad that you figured it out.

Misha(from stage): So guyz lets start with auditions.

Abhiya got on the stage and ABhay pulled Piya in his arms. Piya blushed and gave him a warning look. he just winked. Piya looked at him with her mouth hanging down.

Misha: Me and our instructor have decided that Piya and Abhay do not need and audition. We all know that thwy won the last competition so guys you both are already selected.

Later Jeh and T were also selected and Misha and Kabir too. They practised on Dil Ibadat.

In the evening Abhay didn't let Piya go to office as he believed Piya needed rest. Piya didn't argue as he was right. Abhay was back at 8 with her dinner. After having it she slept in his arms again that night.

So how was it????
seabeauty thumbnail

Posted by mistake

Edited by seabeauty - 12 years ago
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz  update soon
I'm looking forward to your next part of the story
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
abhiya...😍 & dance competition amazinggg
t & j😆 😆 ek jaise...
miska ...2 cute...
i lik dis naughty abhay👏
thanks 4 pm

&  my fav. sng...DIL IBADAT KAR RAHA HAI DHADKANE MERI SUUN
ilove99 thumbnail
awesome!!!abhay and piya dancing together for same competition!!!great!ab jeh anur T ka kya hoga😆
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
nice update . 
abhiya was too good .
jealousy part was superb .
continue soon .