FF: My PKYEK(Ch 19 Pg 70) - Page 27

Posted: 12 years ago
ha!! as usual abhita in locker room!! bt nyc upd8 :)
cool!!
now Piya is working with Haseena๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
nd abhiya in locker...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Awesome update dear its gud dat piya is avoiding him n make him suffer abhay need dis treatement den nly he cn understand his mistake bt eagerly waiting 4 abhiya romance n wow piya got a job in raichand industries gr8 hope haseena piya ko help kre apni past yaad krne ke liye thnx 4 da pm n m vry sry 4 nt replyng in ur previous updates actually m hell busy wid my studies so update soon tc:-)
good heavens!piya got a job with  abhay's mom๐Ÿ˜†waiting to read more...do continue soon...precap sounds nice!
Originally posted by cuteshrishti

Awesome ff
Plz pm me as i use mobile so it become
difficult 2 search & read
sure ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by sohiniluvsabhay

Awesome update dear its gud dat piya is avoiding him n make him suffer abhay need dis treatement den nly he cn understand his mistake bt eagerly waiting 4 abhiya romance n wow piya got a job in raichand industries gr8 hope haseena piya ko help kre apni past yaad krne ke liye thnx 4 da pm n m vry sry 4 nt replyng in ur previous updates actually m hell busy wid my studies so update soon tc:-)
thanx
yes haseena will be helping her but not with her memories..๐Ÿ˜‰
no problem.. even if u lyk it is enough for me ๐Ÿ˜Š
Hi, I just read the chapters of your FF.  Its very light and sweet and most importantly, the track is just like what I wished for, Piya living separately. Piya trusting Kabeer to help her, Piya's staying away from DD and Abhay clueless of where she is.  Abhay wanting to be with Piya. Superiors fine with Abhay's relation with Piya as long as she maintains secrecy and Chand guaranteeing to it. This is something which I imagine, something very light.
Will you be bringing any supernatural element in your FF
And like you said, you are starting the FF with the bike accident of Piya, which means that Neil is still alive and currently engaged to Panchi. 
Its really interesting and wish to see more of Abhay and Piya and Jeh and Alina. Something which we never got to see properly in the show. 
Keep writing and do PM me on your next update.

Originally posted by harinisriram39

Hi, I just read the chapters of your FF.  Its very light and sweet and most importantly, the track is just like what I wished for, Piya living separately. Piya trusting Kabeer to help her, Piya's staying away from DD and Abhay clueless of where she is.  Abhay wanting to be with Piya. Superiors fine with Abhay's relation with Piya as long as she maintains secrecy and Chand guaranteeing to it. This is something which I imagine, something very light.
Will you be bringing any supernatural element in your FF
And like you said, you are starting the FF with the bike accident of Piya, which means that Neil is still alive and currently engaged to Panchi. 
Its really interesting and wish to see more of Abhay and Piya and Jeh and Alina. Something which we never got to see properly in the show. 
Keep writing and do PM me on your next update.

thanx alot 4 liking my storyline. sure i'll pm u 2
wonderful update dear .
pia is now haseena is pa.
waiting for next part .
haseena was too sweet .
Chapter 11:
Haseena: Piya beta me janti hun Abhay ne boht bura kiya hy tumharay sath or tum is topic pe bat nhi karna chahti but phir bhi me chahti hun k mje batao k akhir hua tha?

Piya: Auntie ager mujhy pata hota to ab tak khud hal kar leti. Bas mje ye yad nhi h k us akhri rat ko kya hua tha?

Haseena: tum mje apna pov batao me tumhain bataun gi.

Then they both exchanged all the details. Haseena was astounded at how much Piya could remember.
The only bit she was missing was about them being vampires and that night. So Haseena told her everything. Just the bit about vampires was skipped. She believed that Piya will find it out soon. After they had talked Haseena told her:

Haseena: Piya I don't want to give you any false impressions but in case of Abhay and You I am not interfering. I know everything, he has told me. But you are right to treat him in any way you want. He deserves it but never leave him. He has been through a lot and I don't want him to loose you too. He will die without you. Please do forgive him.

Piya: Aunty you don't need to be sorry. Its between me and him and I want to give hima taste of his medicine. He has been acting as a jerk and he needs a little pay back.

Haseena: That's your choice. Now lets get to work.

Later at her apartment Piya was feeling contented after a long time. She had never felt like this in a long time but she was feeling it now. It was like her life was at ease now. She slept peacefully at night.

Next day at college Piya was again in her dreamland. She was marvelling at how perfect her life was.
She remembered she had to go to locker room to place her assignment so it won't spoil.

Meanwhile Abhay was being chased by Alina all over the place. She was trying to seduce him with her stupid voice and tricks. She had even followed him inside boys locker room. He was running hard so thet she won't catch him but he saw her coming from a distance and right next to him was girl's locker room. If he went in he would be saved so he decided to run for his life and went inside girl's locker room and locked it. He was about to turn back when he bumped into someone who stumbled into his arms.

Piya thought she would go back as her class started in 30 minutes. She was about to reach the door when she bumped into someone. She turned herself to see who it was but tumled into his arms. She finally saw his face and it scared the day lights out of her. It was Abhay. The person she was avoiding the most.

Piya: WTH??? what are you doing in girl's locker room and why did you lock the door?

Abhay: ssshhh.. some one was following me so I hid here.

Piya: Who?

Abhay: Alina Khurrna...

Piya: So what's the big deal? You are famous for dating all the girls. Why not try her too?

Abhay: Oh yeah? You think so??

Piya: Sure I do. Now excuse me.

She was moving towards the door when a spider fell on her. Scraming she rushed into Abhay's arms.
Abhay: Finally!! Abhay Raichand gets to hold Piya Dobriyal in his arms after such a long time.
Piya: ...

Abhay was becoming restless because she didn't say anything. So Abhay pulled her closer. And then time and place vanished. Nothing else mattered other than Piya in his arms. He mover her hair back and kissed her forehead and cheeks. But Piya didn't give any sign of protest or reaction. She just stood holding her breath. Finally Abahy took he hint and withdrew a little.
Abhay: Piya! I want to talk to you.
Piya: But I don't so if you are done please let me go. I have a class to attend.
Abhay sensed defeat and let her go. She rushed outside and then went in washroom to wash her face so no one could see her tears.

Abhay was heart broken again. But he could hardly do anything. So he took a deep breath and went outside to attend his class.

Do comment and tell me how was it  guyz.