Frequent Posters

seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: heena_mehta

very nice update dear...

bt y r u taking so long for abhay's confession
nw i just want them to together

kiun k as soon as it happens story khatam ho jay gi.. it can't happen that fast..
seabeauty thumbnail

Chapter 10

The car dealer brought her car and asked her to check. After making sure it worked fine she gave him leave. Then she began to cook her dinner as she couldn't eat outside every day.  It was one of the problems of being famous. She was never left alone. People came pouring in to meet her. She had just turned off the stove when the bell rang. As she opened the door someone jumped on her.

Misha: Piya!! Dekho to kon aya hy?

Piya: Mama!

Saying this she embraced her mom who hugged her back tightly and then kissed her cheek.

Madhu: Piya, meri beti. Kaisi ho beta?

Piya: mama me thek hun. Ap sunaiye??

Madhu: beta tum ghar kiun nhi ati? Yahan kiun reh rahi ho?

Piya: mama me ap logon se apna rishta nhi tor sakti magar me nhi chahti k koi meri mom pe ya mjpe ungli uthay. Rohan bhaiya nhi chahty to main wahan a b nhi sakti. Me yahin rahun gi. Ap jab chahain a sakti hain.

Panchi: Piya wo sab to thek hy magar yahan pe tumhain problems nhi hoti?

Piya: array nhi. Me to mazay me hun. Ap log bethain me ati hun.

Later when they all had left she thought: chalo milna milana to ho gya, now I must look for a job. Tomorrow I must go and look for it. After all I used to do it before as well" thinking this she went to sleep.

Abhay was thoroughly heartbroken after getting this treatment from Piya. He was sitting dejectedly in his room when Haseena came.

Haseena: Abhay kya hua hy? Tum aise kiun bethy ho?

Abhay: mom aj mene Piya se bat karne ki koshish ki but us ne meri bat suni hi nhi.

Haseena: Kya hua? Tell me in detail.

Abhay told her everything. Starting from morning till the time she had said excuse me.

Abhay: and then she just moved. She didn't even try to listen to me.

Haseena: serves you right!

Abhay: what??

Haseena: tum ne jo us k sath kiya hy us k bad ye sab kuch bhi nhi h. I would say keep trying.

Abhay: I guessed as much.

Haseena: good luck with that.

Next day Abhay came across Piya many times. But as he tried to sum up his courage she moved away.  She didn't want to give him chance just yet. She wanted him to suffer just as she had for a few days. Later that evening Piya thought where to go. She considered the top businesses which she had an option to join. She was going through a newspaper when she came across to an add. Which was from Haseena Raichand. Piya thought of giving it a try.

When she reached there, a lot of other people were present too.  As her turn for interview came haseena asked her a few basic questions and then asked why was she there.

Piya: Actually ma'am modeling is sort of a hobby. I want to get a proper job but if I do not fulfill your conditions you can chuck me out now.

Haseena: I like you and you can join now. From now you are my PA. I work with Chand in the morning and work here in evening. May be you do not remember but we know each other well. And please call me auntie when we are not discussing something official.

Piya: thank you aunty. I remember you but not very well.

Precap: Piya, Haseena discussing her past and Abhiya in locker room.

Edited by seabeauty - 12 years ago
anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is awesome ff it is superb update soon pls add me in ur pm
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
plz add me in ur pm list...😊
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
soo sad i hope abhiya will be together soon and all the misunderstanding will be cleared
do update soon

Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update

piya giving him a taste of his own medicine good.  hopefully they will soon patch up. piya gonna work with haseena as her pa awesome.  can't wait for the next update abhiya in locker room.  thanks for the pm
Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
great update...!!! 👏
pia working dat to wid haseena...😃
but no abhiya...😔
precap is really interesting...😃
abhiya in locker room...😛
cant wait...😊
update soon...😊
n thanx for da pm...😃
Edited by abc123ca - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nyc update pia is working with haseena cool
i hope abhay tells pia everything soon...
precap is interesting... waiting 4 it...
cont soon
seabeauty thumbnail
sorry guyz could not pm due to some reasons... will do it later
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Abhay is haveing taste of his own medicine good n Pia working as Haseena's PA interesting nice update n 1 more thing I want 2 c Abhay getting jealous Jeh for once atleast continue soon