Users

Frequent Posters

seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: cuteteddy

happy new year

sorry didn't comment on last update 
it was awesome !! chandeena are so cute .
so abhina here also !! fine , continue soon n thanks for the pm 
take care :)

Abhina here aren't a couple and they will never be.. so don't worry and i dnt want to spoil my ff
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update abhay did not notice piya but haseena saw her  good n can't wait for abhiya meeting . 
vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
eagerly waiting for the meeting
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice now eagerly waiting 4 abhiya meeting plzzz in next update thy finally meet
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
superb update .
abhay  didn't see pia  dats sad 
waiting for abhiya meeting .
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 9

Raichands were in plane to DD. Abhay was recalling all things discussed with superiors. Specially the bit about Piya;

Superiors: Abhay, we need to tell you that we have no problem with your relationship as long as that girl promises not to reveal our secrets to others.

Chand: she has not done it till now and I am sure she would never do it.

Superiors:  good. We will also make it sure no one annoys you. If anyone does then inform us immediately. We'll deal with them. It's our duty to protect you. But you have to promise that once you get married she'll have to transform or we'll do it.

Abhay: yes and thank you sardar. I'll try to come up to your expectations.

Abhay was so happy about it. He could finally have Piya as his mate and no one was going to annoy them. If werewolves or any other supernatural annoyed them he would immediately report to them and being a leader he had new powers too.

The moment he landed in DD he sensed Piya. He immediately came to know that she was back. It made him excited and nervous. But as a leader he was supposed to deliver an official speech first and meet with all clan members. They were present in Raichand Mansion. So he met with all of them introduced himself formally and told them some basic rules to follow under his control. As they were more experienced and aged than him so he asked them to give him their advices regarding all matters and never hesitate. Then he bid them farewell and told them to leave. After some time his cell buzzed.

As it was Piya's first day back so everyone was coming to meet her. Jeh also got the news somehow and came running to meet her.

Jeh: Piya!! Kahan chali gait hi tum?? Mje bina batay?? Kisi ko bhi tumhara kuch pata na tha. Akhir tumhara masla kya hy? Tum apny boyfriend ko batay baghair kaise ja sakti ho?? Bolo!

Piya: relax Jeh. Its nothing big. I went to Paris because I got invited for a fashion week. Any problems? Han me apni family ko bata kar gae thi. Mery khayal me sab se important log wohi hain.

Jeh: but Piya, I am your boyfriend!!

Piya: Oh really Jeh?? Well I am sorry to disappoint you but I am no more interested in dating. I want to remain single for a while.

Jeh: Piya tum jis kleiy ye sab kar rahi ho wo yahan nahi hy.

Piya: kis kleiy? Enlighten me!

Jeh: Abhay Raichand.

Piya: ager aisa hota to wo meray as pas hota magar wo yahan nai hy to iska matlab k mein kisi k sath nhi hun. Tum samajhty kiun nhi ho I don't want a boyfriend.

Jeh: OK but ager mujhy pata laga is sab me us Abhay ka koi hath hy to me chorun ga nhi usko.

Piya: whatever.

Saying this she went away to find Kabir. She told him to drop her home for a while and then pick her up in the evening for the car. She reached home and freshened up. After that she opened her facebook account and updated her status which was: " Its gr88 to be home. Love all my friends. Everybody was so nice."

Abhay got this status by message. He decided to go and meet her. He could no longer bear the separation. He went to Dobriyal house almost flying his car.

Watchman: yes sir?

Abhay: Mein Abhay Raichand hun. Mje Piya se milna hy.

Watchman: saab, Piya beti to Paris gae hui hay abhi tak wapas nhi ae.

Abhay: ye kaise ho sakta hy?? Piya wapas a chuki hy.

Watchman: saab ager aisa hota to wo ghar  ajati magar ghar me won hi hain. Ap ander ja k puch lain.

Abhay: nhi thek hy.

Saying this he went away. He sat in car and went back home. He kept on thinking how come this is possible. If Piya is back then she must be back in her home. How can this be possible? He decided to go on hunting to get his mind away from all the worries and to attend the college next day.

Meanwhile the meeting with car dealer had gone well.  It was a nice car. Piya fulfilled all the legal responsibilities and the owner said it will be delivered to her home after a day or two. She thanked Kabir for all the pains but he dismissed it by saying what friends are for.

Later when she switched on her fbacebook Panchi's comments were there " Piya!!! Kab ae tum?? Kahan ho?? Misha told me about your apartment please send me your address. My phone is currently out of order so I cannot call you and Misha is away so I can't use her phone. Will you mind seeing me at college? Please can I meet you?" Piya replied: "calm down!! Yes I am back. I'll send you my current address and you can come to meet me anytime. And please do come tomorrow. I'll be looking forward to meeting you. Love you."

This is how come Abhay came to know that she lives away from her family but is back. He decided to tell her everything tomorrow.

Piya had decided to get her old belongings from the hostel which were there. She had brought a bag for this purpose. She went to the hostel and dragged Misha along with her. Misha protested but Piya took her anyway. They took permission from the warden and began emptying her cupboard. She packed all the clothes and other stuff in the bag.

Abhay had dressed with huge care. He was entering the college when Alina spotted him and immediately rushed forward to talk to him. Abhay saw her and thought furiously: "what is with this girl? Can't she take a hint and stay away from me? What's her problem. Always following me wherever I go".

Alina: Abhay! Tum kahan chalay gay thay? Kal ay kiun nhi? Tum thek ho?

Abhay: han me theek hun. Please excuse me. Mje thora kam hy.

Alina: OK.

Abhay was searching for Piya when he saw Panchi entering the college.  She spotted him and came to him.

Panchi: sorry Abhay.

Abhay: for what?

Panchi: for me being stupid. Jo bhi mene us din kaha tha usko bhul jao. Really sorry.

Abhay: its ok. Excuse me.

He again began looking everywhere. He stopped dead when he  heard Misha and her talking.

Misha: kya yar Piya! Ye sab kiun le k ja rahi ho? Tum pagal ho gai ho? Come on tumhain ab is sab ki kya zarurat hy? You are a super model now! For heaven's sake!

Piya: Misha zarurat hy to ye kar rahi hun na. And supermodel nhi is waqt aik student hun you idiot. Ab chup kar k mery sath ao.

Misha: whatever.

Piya: Kabir ko phone kar k kaho car ki keys de. I want to put all this in this car. Hopefully kal tak meri apni a jay gi to khud aya jaya karun gi.

Just then she bumped into Kabir. He took the stuff and said he'll dump it in the car. Just then Piya spotted Panchi. They both ran and hugged eachother. Tears were falling down from their eyes.

Panchi: oh meri baby sis! How are you?

Piya: me thek hun. Tum kaisi ho?

Panchi: me bhi thek hun. Piya, I am really sorry for all those things which I thought were necessary to keep you away from all the tensions and stuff.

Piya: its ok.

Panchi: no its not. Then she launched into details.  She told her about everything from the beginning. About her relation with Abhay, their break-up. How Raichands disappeared and then came back to DD. How she and Misha decided to keep her away from him. Misha's fake relationship with Abhay and then hPanchi's and everything.

Piya: see Panchi and MIsha actually mje ye sab yad hy! Accident k bad se meri kafi memories wapaps a chuki hain to mje ye sab pata tha. Or ab Abhay or meray bech kuch nhi h n I have accepted it so forget this. Everything. Pretend kabhi aisa hua hi nhi.

Misha: ok shut this emotional drama. Act like Dobriyal sisters jinko koi kuch nhi keh sakta. Boys ko khud se dur rakho.

Piya & Panchi: yes boss. Then they all hugged.

Panchi: chalo me ab chalti hun. Piya mom dad ko bata dun k you are back?

Piya: han. Btw mje b jana chahiay ab.

Saying this she started moving. Kabir also came.

Abhay was listening to all this lurking in a corner. His heart shattered into million pieces hearing all those things from Piya. He decided to talk to her.

Abhay: Piya!!

Piya: (heart hammering but face steady) hi Abhay! Tum kab ay. Kal nazar hi nhi ay. I thought you had left. Anyways I have to go. Excuse me.

Saying this she turned and immediately wiped her eyes. So that no one could see. Abhay was so heartbroken that he decided to leave college immediately.

PS: uff.. that took 2 days to write. hope u guyz like it. comment and like plz.

Edited by seabeauty - 12 years ago
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww...So sad...no Abhiya meeting...😭...Abhay...abi hi jaana tha use...😡...Hope Abhiya meet soon..😛...
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice
continue soon and PM me
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
CONTINUE SOON
abhiya😭
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update.
please jaldhi abhiya ko milao aur differences ko door karo.   can't see them in pain.  n nice superiors  accepting abhiya relationship as long as after they are married piya is also turned into a vampire. awesome awesome.
hope to see Abhiya talk to eachother next time. finally they saw each other but she left heartbroken and he was left heartbroken.
Edited by shivanipandit29 - 12 years ago