Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
reli very nice update
ur fb idea was cool
😊
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update.  Haseena said piya knocked sense into you πŸ˜†πŸ€£ n i like kapi friendship  n  Abhay n piya not gonna meet soon n    thanks for pm n update soon.
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
I'm really looking forward to your next part of the story
happy new year to u
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely update
update soon
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOVELY UPDATE AWESOME SUPERB dear so Pia is coming back n Jeh will try 2 do chance pe dance n Kabir has found a new house for Pia good update soon😊
--faroo-- thumbnail
wow very very nice update yaar abhay was spying at piys cool love it just fab yaar update soon n sorry for the lae reply i read both of ur chap both r awsesoem
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: farroo

wow very very nice update yaar abhay was spying at piys cool love it just fab yaar update soon n sorry for the lae reply i read both of ur chap both r awsesoem

thank you😊😊
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

First of all Happy new year to all.

Chapter 8

Raichand Mansion:

Chand gets a call from superiors and they have to attend a meeting with them as it was very important. He immediately calls Abhay and Haseena.

Haseena: what is it Chand?

Abhay: what is it dad?

Chand: we'll have to go and meet superiors. They say it's really important and we all have to attend. It's compulsory, no avoiding.

Haseena: it is sorted then. We leave tomorrow and come back as soon as possible because we have businesses running here. (Haseena is currently working on her studio; she has to choose a construction company yet. She has separate business from Chand here).

Abhay: Ok. Waise bhi zyada din nhi rukna mene kiun k Piya kisi bhi din  ajay gi or me chahta hun us k sath foran sab thek kar lun.

Haseena: good.

Chand: Piya??

Haseena: yes Chand, we have decided its time for Abhay and Piya to be together and Piya to have her memories back. And please don't say no.

Chand: I never say no to you. You know it.

Haseena: bas..(Blushing)

Paris:

Piya was getting everything ready. She had decided to retain her old looks of Piya Jaiswal. She had also shopped here. Most of her clothing was simple. However, she got some expensive but smart dresses for parties and stuff. Finally it was time to go. She got in the plane and  reached DD. She had already told Kabir about her coming so she wasn't worried.

DD Airport:

As Piya landed on the airport it was time for Raichands to leave for Manali. They were waiting for their plane in the lounge. Abhay was too pre-occupied with his thoughts to notice Piya passing. However, Haseena saw her but decided to meet her later on.

Kabir came and picked Piya up to drop her to her apartment. First they had coffee and dinner at a restaurant as Piya couldn't cook yet. She told him everything except Abhay part. He took her to her apartment and told her that he'll pick her up for college. Piya decided she won't tell Abhay anything just yet. She would wait for him to start first. With this she drifted to sleep.

Next day she wore a green and blue long skirt with green top and blue sweater. She had straightened her hair and left it open like before. Kabir came and picked her up. Everyone at college greeted her enthusiastically except Misha who was feeling a bit ashamed of her brother. Piya told her not to bother and act like nothing happened.  T wasn't present. Tracker was over enthusiastic. All her friends were really happy to get her back.

Raichands went to Manali where superiors had a surprise for them. They wanted to make Abhay a leader of their clan as he was strongest but told him they would be watching him closely as he has associated himself closely with a human and providing him help for fighting with werewolves. After that Raichands were free to leave so they left for DD.

Precap: Jia, Abhina and Abhiya meetings.

Sorry for chotu update guyz next tym will make it longer.

Edited by seabeauty - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

awsum dr!!!!

abhay didnt notice pia...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i thought he can sense her!!!!
now pia is back...
next part will be interesting abhay pia meating...
cont soon n thanks 4 d pm
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
--faroo-- thumbnail
wow nice update abahy didnt see piya but haseena saw her usko abhay ko batan chaiyai tha nice to see piya back old piya back n precap is interesting