Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely update..hope abhay gets to knw abt piya soon!
Trouble. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i hope abhay finds piya n piya doesn't say  "Abhay stay away from me"
Trouble. thumbnail
love your story
pls pm me
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 4

During the previous week, getting most of her memories back in flashes, Piya summed up this much that she looked extremely nice in long skirts and straight hair. So she had at once changed back into her "Piya Jaiswal" look.  At the start of next week she had to participate in the Indian Fashion Week.  She had to work on her looks and attitude to bring it up to supermodel standards. There she was having the time of her life forgetting everything and everybody that was unpleasant.

Meanwhile in DD Abhay was getting really worried now. She had never disappeared like this before. Whatever happened he always knew she was safe. But this time he had no clue. Even Misha seemed a bit different. She looked more serious and sad like something extremely bad had happened. He decided to ask her about Piya.

Abhay: Hey Misha!

Misha: Hi..

Abhay: Do you know anything about Piya??

Misha: what about her??

Abhay: I mean where is she?? I have not seen her for almost a week now. Do you have any idea where she is??

Misha: No, please don't ask me in future. I don't know anything. BTW since when did you start caring for her? You wanted her to stay away and she is now. So what's the big deal??

Abhay: Nothing.

Saying this he went away. Actually Misha might have told him but she didn't want to talk to anybody as she was really upset by what had happened last night.

Flashback:

In Dobriyal House:

Rohan was really angry about the gloomy atmosphere in his house due to that Piya. He hasted that girl. His parents were upset just because she had gone away without telling them if she will ever return or not. He didn't want to see all his family mourning for her. Instead he wanted them to throw a party for his arrival in DD.

Rohan: Mom Dad this is enough now! I do not care what the girl was and how she came and lived with my family but now as she is gone I think its high time you should celebrate my coming back.

Arnab: what do you mean by this?

Rohan: Throw a huge party for my sake.

Madhu: How can we celebrate when one of my daughters is missing?

Rohan: she wasn't your daughter.

Madhu: she was as good as.

Rohan: I do not want to hear anything. I want a party this Saturday at any cost.

Arnab: Ok. You will get one.

Misha was really sad about her brother. It was really shocking of him. He was so prejudiced. He was not letting them  talk to her even. There had been no contact with her for a long time. She missed her.

Meanwhile Chandeena had seen Abhay worried. When they asked he told them everything. Starting with his fake relationships with Tanya, Misha and Panchi and all the reasons and occasions of hurting her. Which might have been the reason she left DD forever. He was sad.

Precap: Chandeena and Abhay talk about Abhiya relationship and Rohan's party.

bellaaa thumbnail
nice update bring abhiya together yar mKe it fast
seabeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bellaaa

nice update bring abhiya together yar mKe it fast

its cant happen tht fast
--faroo-- thumbnail
res read later ðŸ˜ƒ
SANDY_ROSE thumbnail
superb update i want to kill rohane .  abhay was worried about pia hope soon he stop his stay away mission .
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hope abhay finds about Pia soon.
AraBearxo thumbnail
Hey Seabeauty!

You might not know me but I'm Kiara! Ur plot sounds interesting and I'll read ur FF by tonight and if I am not my shoppaholic self tomorrow I will surely tell you what I felt about ur FF!

xx
Kiara!