Bade Acche Laggte Hai

mr. kapoor...mr. kapoor!!!!??!!

crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi All

This is my 1st post on this forum. I never watched serials since past 10 yrs or so...this is the 1st serial i have started watching...thanks to ram n sakshi's acting n the storyline.
👏👏👏

The only thing which is undigestible to me is how priya calls him Mr Kapoor! Guys,  in real life, we address everyone of same age group by first name. and its a very normal thing to do. there is nothing odd in callin some1 by their first name..unless they r elders to u (n pls dont come up with exlanation that ram is elder to priya 🤢) .

I find it very odd..that priya refers to him as mr kapoor all the time when he calls her priya like any1 else wud!! n no one..her parents...his parents...friends relatives etc ...ever talk abt it (only once neha said she calls him mr kapoor!) i find this v odd...i mean think abt it..if u had a couple frnd Mr & Mrs XYZ...wont u feel very odd if wifey calls her hubby as Mr XYZ in this age??

I really find it v oddd!! they shud work on this n priya shud start callin him Ram as soon as possbl!!! 😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am with you dear...Mr Kapoor is so odd...am sure once they confess their love for each other, the "Ram" will come into picture 😉
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This Mr. Kapoor name calling grates on the nerves...A nickname would be a far better cry than this formal name...Ram is so much better...After all this while also there's no change in the way she adresses Ram
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya u are rite all this rant abt being friends still she is nt adresin him as ram very irrritatin  ,we call friends with their first name only.