Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: deepu221

hilarious good one...

thanks for the like deepu!πŸ˜›
angry-bird thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣 loved your post! πŸ˜†πŸ‘

as much as I laughed at the post, I pity Sid! Poor kid! What a mess he is in! And he is not completely responsible his personality disorders! The reason why Sid is so bigdra hua is because he didn't have a father during his childhood! I know people will say that there are many children who don't have fathers but then their mothers take on the responsibility of a father or they have other strong authoritative figures in their life who guides them! But in Sid's case his mom is more immature than him! And they way he always searches for someone whom he can look upto simply shows how he didn't get that father figure in his life! He searched for it in Shakti Kapoor, the Sky and then Amar! 

But in reality Salman is unknowingly filling in that void! He is playing the role of the strict father figure for Sid who tells him what is wrong and what is right!

He definitely craves for a strong father figure! Someone who can tell him what is wrong what is right, how a man should behave etc etc! This is why he keeps on molding himself according to strong male authoritative figures (Shakti, Sky, Amar)! A strong authoritative father figure is very important for every male child! If that goes missing then the child's personality development is hampered! 
lippi thumbnail
Originally posted by: cruiser51

Little doubt on that score.⭐️

One look at his face yesterday, as he was pleading his case with Shonali and Juhi and you could make out from his face that he is totally broken and shattered from within.πŸ˜•

Pleading your case with Shonali is something like talking about not receiving your pension, even afer 15 years of your retirement, with a Private sector employee. In any case she was useless and could not have helped.πŸ€”

And if you are Kid Sid, pleading your case with Juhi, is like requesting the most corrupt Babu of the Government department that is harassing you-----such is the visciousnes of this Babu Juhi that it will take bribe from you and still refuse to do anything about your case because whatever you pay, is still insufficient for this paunchy Babu!😡

Now Shonali, even if useless, had atleast two wax free ears available for Kid Sid. What when she goes out tonight?

Hopeless case as I see it!

Kid Sid will approach corrupt Babu Juhi and she will put on that sick, constipated Mooli Kabz expression and shoo him off,"Naheen Sid----Koi faayda naheen----aapne karna wohee hai jo aap ka dil kehta hai----mujhe khaane deejiye please---no--no..."😑

Kid Sid will approach Amar and he will sharply swing his right hand and say in disgust,"Mere ko tere se baat hi naheen karni.."😑

If he comes 10 feet with in the range of Sky, Sky is going to scream,"Tu beta baahar nikal. Chaddi utaar ke, Chappal se Maarunga tujhe, PRESS KE SAAMNE!"😑🀒

Seemingly dumbo, but most viscious Piranha Sunny Leone will bite him with a,"Haan. Teek hai. Tum accha hai Sid. Magar tum jhaadu naheen karta, mopping naheen karta-...mmm...poncha...poncha...Naheen...I don't support you."😈

And Pooja Mishra, as if she has turned a Chudail because of atrocities committed by Thakur Siddhartha Singh, will keep sucking his blood with a glare of Chudail sized eyes and a screaming,"JHAADOO AAP KEEJIYE...PONCHA...AAP KEEJIYE----SPARE ME---SPARE ME--------------------what? What??? SPARE ME---SPARE ME!"πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ˆπŸ€“

Mar gaya ye bacchha agle hafte!πŸ˜•

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shahzur2010

mar gaya bechara Sid the kid !!!

My post was made before Salman took everyone's class.

Now there is some hope for the Kid!πŸ˜›
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: papia

Very funny. Good job. But what about SID locket and his hunger strike?

Increased order for fruits would mean another Sid hunger strike on cards!πŸ˜›
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: azru

Kid Sid will approach corrupt Babu Juhi

🀣

πŸ˜›πŸ‘
thnx cruiser g main yeh parh ke hasta hu gahr wale kehete hain pagal hugaya hain larka🀣

ruquest ka kia appne cruiserg 
Edited by annamunna - 12 years ago
Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Originally posted by: cruiser51

πŸ˜›πŸ‘

πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Kya hai Cruiser ji...wich is making yew clap
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Razor_x

It is very obvious now that Amar the snake will leave the Sky-Juhi-Sunny alliance and start talking to Sid.
 He now realises the way Sky is coming across outside the house. The only reason he joined their pathetic little group even after Sky insulted his family and his profession is because he thought Sky was popular on the outside...

Sunny however dosent have a brain. And she has the personality of a wet mop...Why the hell is she still in the house... Can we kick her out through the same door when Mishra leaves..

after salman's jhaadoo, Amar indeed will try to display his spine now.πŸ˜›
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

* paunchy babuπŸ˜†

*Shonali, even if useless, had atleast two wax free ears availableπŸ˜†

* corrupt Babu JuhiπŸ˜ƒ

* mujhe khaane deejiye please---no--no..."πŸ˜†

* Amar and he will sharply swing his right hand🀣

*If he comes 10 feet with in the range of Sky, Sky is going to scream,"Tu beta baahar nikal. Chaddi utaar ke, Chappal se Maarunga tujhe, PRESS KE SAAMNE!"🀣

*Chudail because of atrocities committed by Thakur Siddhartha Singh, OMGπŸ˜†

these icons exactly show how i smiled/laughed while i read this πŸ˜†

On a serious note, Kid Sid is in danger oooπŸ˜•