Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Poor kid. Hope better things for him outside. 
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Very funny. Good job. But what about SID locket and his hunger strike?
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: VAZ2011

🤣 As much as I enjoyed reading your most, I am also dreading the fate of poor lone kid...fuss gaye obama 😆 

It will be a relief to him if he finds even one soul to talk to!! My sympathy vote for him...

haha..good one Vaz!!!
Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kid Sid will approach corrupt Babu Juhi
🤣

Azru_4_Nik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😆
This content was originally posted by: cruiser51

Little doubt on that score.⭐️

One look at his face yesterday, as he was pleading his case with Shonali and Juhi and you could make out from his face that he is totally broken and shattered from within.😕

Pleading your case with Shonali is something like talking about not receiving your pension, even afer 15 years of your retirement, with a Private sector employee. In any case she was useless and could not have helped.🤔

And if you are Kid Sid, pleading your case with Juhi, is like requesting the most corrupt Babu of the Government department that is harassing you-----such is the visciousnes of this Babu Juhi that it will take bribe from you and still refuse to do anything about your case because whatever you pay, is still insufficient for this paunchy Babu!😵

Now Shonali, even if useless, had atleast two wax free ears available for Kid Sid. What when she goes out tonight?

Hopeless case as I see it!

Kid Sid will approach corrupt Babu Juhi and she will put on that sick, constipated Mooli Kabz expression and shoo him off,"Naheen Sid----Koi faayda naheen----aapne karna wohee hai jo aap ka dil kehta hai----mujhe khaane deejiye please---no--no..."😡

Kid Sid will approach Amar and he will sharply swing his right hand and say in disgust,"Mere ko tere se baat hi naheen karni.."😡

If he comes 10 feet with in the range of Sky, Sky is going to scream,"Tu beta baahar nikal. Chaddi utaar ke, Chappal se Maarunga tujhe, PRESS KE SAAMNE!"😡🤢

Seemingly dumbo, but most viscious Piranha Sunny Leone will bite him with a,"Haan. Teek hai. Tum accha hai Sid. Magar tum jhaadu naheen karta, mopping naheen karta-...mmm...poncha...poncha...Naheen...I don't support you."😈

And Pooja Mishra, as if she has turned a Chudail because of atrocities committed by Thakur Siddhartha Singh, will keep sucking his blood with a glare of Chudail sized eyes and a screaming,"JHAADOO AAP KEEJIYE...PONCHA...AAP KEEJIYE----SPARE ME---SPARE ME--------------------what? What??? SPARE ME---SPARE ME!"😡😈🤓

Mar gaya ye bacchha agle hafte!😕

Babu Juhi😆😆
Edited by azru - 12 years ago
Razor_x thumbnail

It is very obvious now that Amar the snake will leave the Sky-Juhi-Sunny alliance and start talking to Sid.
 He now realises the way Sky is coming across outside the house. The only reason he joined their pathetic little group even after Sky insulted his family and his profession is because he thought Sky was popular on the outside...

Sunny however dosent have a brain. And she has the personality of a wet mop...Why the hell is she still in the house... Can we kick her out through the same door when Mishra leaves..
-Cruiser- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: taurus27

ROFL...ROFL ROFL...you are the ultimate 👏

Lol at 'wax free ears'...poor Sid, i Mahek doesn't come back, his life will become miserable.

But can't say, after the beating from Salman, Amar may distance himself from Sky!!!!

😛 Glad you smiled!👏
-Cruiser- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: richa476

If he comes 10 feet with in the range of Sky, Sky is foing to scream,"Tu beta baahar nikal. Chaddi utaar ke, Chappal se Maarunga tujhe, PRESS KE SAAMNE!"😡🤢

Seemingly dumbo, but most viscious Piranha Sunny Leone will bite him with a,"Haan. Teek hai. Tum accha hai Sid. Magar tum jhaadu naheen karta, mopping naheen karta-...mmm...poncha...poncha...Naheen...I don't support you."😈

ahahhahahhahahaaa

laughs maniacally

thanks Richa...keep smiling!...oops laughing!😛👏
-Cruiser- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mehreen.

Nice post! Thou i kinda found it saddening =/ Poor Sid. This is what literally would be happening 

Hope mehak comes back and the two gang up against the evil juhi-amar-sky-sunny gang...

Thanks Mehreen...glad you enjoyed!😛