Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion-17th Dec-Aapka Farmaan (Page 42)

blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by minnie.reet

as soon Salman entered Amar when to greet him and Salman told him stop wearing Being Human T-shirts , dont be fake ROFL

it was too good
I love Salman. ROFL

he sed those r fake i;ll send u new ones...

raj5000 IF-Sizzlerz
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Watched the Epi, was okay nothing Great! I like the energy Sallu brings to episode. Take?

@ Sallu grilling - Salman and Sanju both are part and parcel of the whole BB deal, whatever instructions they get to improve or stablise the TRP they do, I don't think it was Salman idea to do what he did. May be this time instead of evicting Sky due to the recent Dubai link-up, he just wanted to show that he doesn't favor Sky. Overall - It was little overboard and not fair/consistent Gyan bating...
Why were Juhi/Sunny/Shonali let go, without any gyan from Bhaijaan???

@Pooja - She made a mockery of herself, her coming back is hurted more then helping her. Good Bless her WinkSmile

Okay, so finally Bigg Boss wants to STOP fights??? REALLYLOLLOLLOL Who is he kidding? What will they show??? Shonali dancing... too bad soo sad that she has gone... now what? LOL They need masala creater sooonnn

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

realitybitesfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Watched the Epi, was okay nothing Great! I like the energy Sallu brings to episode. Take?

@ Sallu grilling - Salman and Sanju both are part and parcel of the whole BB deal, whatever instructions they get to improve or stablise the TRP they do, I don't think it was Salman idea to do what he did. May be this time instead of evicting Sky due to the recent Dubai link-up, he just wanted to show that he doesn't favor Sky. Overall - It was little overboard and not fair/consistent Gyan bating...
Why were Juhi/Sunny/Shonali let go, without any gyan from Bhaijaan???

@Pooja - She made a mockery of herself, her coming back is hurted more then helping her. Good Bless her WinkSmile

Okay, so finally Bigg Boss wants to STOP fights??? REALLYLOLLOLLOL Who is he kidding? What will they show??? Shonali dancing... too bad soo sad that she has gone... now what? LOL They need masala creater sooonnn

salman this time acting like viewer not hostLOL he over did it..thats not  the way host tell contestant to point out some thingLOL...bigboss is fed up with these personal fightsLOLpehele trash talker ko le kar aate hai phir sar phodte haiLOL

Edited by fire_gun - 17 December 2011 at 2:50pm
raj5000 IF-Sizzlerz
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blueash

Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by minnie.reet

as soon Salman entered Amar when to greet him and Salman told him stop wearing Being Human T-shirts , dont be fake ROFL

it was too good
I love Salman. ROFL

he sed those r fake i;ll send u new ones...
Really! but I beleive he did meant it sarcastically... atleast Amar expressions and body lingo immed. changed to defensive side LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiest

raj5000 IF-Sizzlerz
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

salman this time acting like viewer not hostLOL he over did it..thats not host tell contestant to point out some thingLOL...bigboss is fed up with these personal fightsLOLpehele trash talker ko le kar aate hai phir sar phodte haiLOL

Right, Anshul, bigg boss pak gaya khud key episodes sey lols

As a viewer but if he cann't see the fight, fine flip the channel...that would mean BB loosing TRP...toh andey ka funda yeh hai ki Bigg Boss wants to change the dynamics and maintain TRPs...housemates should really take that advise and just simple and even stop talking to each otherLOLLOL... is that going to happen??? never... Jeet ki BHook sabko one or other point will create circumstances for them to again fight like dogs... but what this will do is - fights betn. Sky vs Juhi or Amar vs Sunny ..

fire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by fire_gun

salman this time acting like viewer not hostLOL he over did it..thats not host tell contestant to point out some thingLOL...bigboss is fed up with these personal fightsLOLpehele trash talker ko le kar aate hai phir sar phodte haiLOL

Right, Anshul, bigg boss pak gaya khud key episodes sey lols

As a viewer but if he cann't see the fight, fine flip the channel...that would mean BB loosing TRP...toh andey ka funda yeh hai ki Bigg Boss wants to change the dynamics and maintain TRPs...housemates should really take that advise and just simple and even stop talking to each otherLOLLOL... is that going to happen??? never... Jeet ki BHook sabko one or other point will create circumstances for them to again fight like dogs... but what this will do is - fights betn. Sky vs Juhi or Amar vs Sunny ..
why he was doing hypocrisy..dolly bindra over did it her abuse were ediited out because of 9.00 pm time slot  that time he never raised any issueLOL abhi kya hua salman ko?LOL lagtha hai mahek vaapas aa rahi hai to uske liye situation cool down kar raha thaLOL

raj5000

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
raj5000 IF-Sizzlerz
raj5000
raj5000

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Is Mahek coming? Did not see her there today? LOL
She is Mehak can only be smelled not seen... alrigh I accept bad PJ LOL
I don't think she will come back seeing how Pooja rep's on the roll down the hill...

* Jack and Jill pooja ki Kahani*
Pooja went back to Bigg Boss Hill to fetch a pale of reputation... Reputation fell down and broke pooja's crown and rest of remaining dignity came down trumbling after ...

fire_gun

Go to top