Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: raj5000

Watched the Epi, was okay nothing Great! I like the energy Sallu brings to episode. Take?

@ Sallu grilling - Salman and Sanju both are part and parcel of the whole BB deal, whatever instructions they get to improve or stablise the TRP they do, I don't think it was Salman idea to do what he did. May be this time instead of evicting Sky due to the recent Dubai link-up, he just wanted to show that he doesn't favor Sky. Overall - It was little overboard and not fair/consistent Gyan bating...
Why were Juhi/Sunny/Shonali let go, without any gyan from Bhaijaan???

@Pooja - She made a mockery of herself, her coming back is hurted more then helping her. Good Bless her πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Okay, so finally Bigg Boss wants to STOP fights??? REALLYπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Who is he kidding? What will they show??? Shonali dancing... too bad soo sad that she has gone... now what? πŸ˜† They need masala creater sooonnn

Totally agree on Salman bringing liveliness to the show and a sense of belonginess. He was good till the time he was there but yes he seemed to be restrained a lot as if BB team asked him not to go all outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Sunny: Salman doesnt care and would like to avoid any controversy. Juhi: She might cry but he did hint her that supporting the wrong one is not appreciated. Shonali: She hasnt done much for a long time and was to be evicted, so what to tell her.πŸ˜† Missra made a mess of her re-entry.
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Salman rocked the show as usual...my hottie rocks, btw his birthday december 27th
srinik thumbnail
how come no one mentioned about one more instance where Juhi was ignored

When Salman was talking about Sid & Sky's fight, Juhi said, you know i had to literally scream and tell these guys to keep quite ( she wanted to take the credit for herself  for stopping the fight)

Salman just ignored that and told Andrew symond, Andrew, you handed that situation very well :)

Right.One thumbnail
Originally posted by: srinik

how come no one mentioned about one more instance where Juhi was ignored

When Salman was talking about Sid & Sky's fight, Juhi said, you know i had to literally scream and tell these guys to keep quite ( she wanted to take the credit for herself  for stopping the fight)

Salman just ignored that and told Andrew symond, Andrew, you handed that situation very well :)

Good observation! Khane ke saath saath Duuuhi credit lene bina bhi nahin reh sakti...
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: realitybites

Totally agree on Salman bringing liveliness to the show and a sense of belonginess. He was good till the time he was there but yes he seemed to be restrained a lot as if BB team asked him not to go all outπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Sunny: Salman doesnt care and would like to avoid any controversy. Juhi: She might cry but he did hint her that supporting the wrong one is not appreciated. Shonali: She hasnt done much for a long time and was to be evicted, so what to tell her.πŸ˜† Missra made a mess of her re-entry.

Lav's , BB must be keeping his fingers crossed all the time when SK was inside, becuase he lost it then mara pitti was pakka πŸ˜† I like the idea of sending all to REAL jail for a week, to rehab ad bring them back to bb house... Arrrey atleast Shonali ki 🀒 dancing ko kuch credit dey detta... @ Afraid of Juhi cryingπŸ˜†
Leia thumbnail
Juhi's expression when Salman told her "jin logon ne galat ka saath diya..." was priceless... 

http://postimage.org/image/6q3c9yynt/

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: raj5000

Lav's , BB must be keeping his fingers crossed all the time when SK was inside, becuase he lost it then mara pitti was pakka πŸ˜† I like the idea of sending all to REAL jail for a week, to rehab ad bring them back to bb house... Arrrey atleast Shonali ki 🀒 dancing ko kuch credit dey detta... @ Afraid of Juhi cryingπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, Anshu, true, fresh from Bodyguard, he wld be happy to hit. I guess thats why Salman told Sanjay that this was the best he cld do, and isse zyada shareef possible nahi hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Send them to jailπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, socho jailer ka kya haal hoga, esp with SkyπŸ˜‰, Juhi toh wld want food and more foodπŸ˜†. Missra wld surely have terrorised the other qaidisπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Shonali ko kya kehna, she was to be evicted so probably he didnt care. Also she had confronted with Mahesh Bhatt hence I guess Salman liked thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†