Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion-17th Dec-Aapka Farmaan (Page 36)

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

ClapClapClap

Dear IFians,

PSB_Zone has caught me. I am THE Salman Khan. I like to make fun of my bad acting skills on the forums through this ID. It's a guilty pleasure - what can I say.

Love Always,

Chulbul Pandey

Wacko

Did ya threaten Vivek Oberoi that night?? Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL

Well, d'uh. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBani

*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

Bedi's Full support to sky 

ROFL

It's clear Salman went in there to demoralise, confuse, hurt and lie to Sky. Any guesses as to why he would misuse his position to do so?

^^^^ ab Sky bashing mein bhi Mehak ka Haath hai kya as per Bedi ?  ROFL

pooja bedi @poojabeditweets31m
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite 
  •  Open

@amit6755 WHY did Salman try to DEMORALISE Sky saying he had NO friends left in outside world, when his entire friends group adore him.??

haan Salman forgot abt Bedi na ...he has Bedi outside LOL

Delusional woman. It doesn't bother me that she's friends with Sky, it bothers me how blind she is to his creepiness and ill doings in the house.
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

LOLLOLLOL I knew that from begining... Bhaijan tussi great ho!

Anshu, mujhey bachao!! LOL Hope you're doing well, nice seeing you here today! :)
Saleem. Senior Member
Saleem.
Saleem.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

What is Bedi trying to say?Confused

It's the voice of love, she's been different ever since Sky told her how much she means to him and when he kissed her that night before she left.
Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

What is Bedi trying to say?Confused If most BB viewers feel that Sky behavior is bad and aggression then it is. If viewers find him being querulous and headstrong then he is. If his fights and conduct is obnoxious then it is. Bedi needs to understand that her tweets are definitely NOT going to change what and how public thinks abt him  but she will defunitely lose the no of people who were supporting her earlier. NO one has liked Sky ka conduct. he is always fighting on the smallest thing.

But Bedi has the right to say whatever she feels. I feel Sid is worse than Sky. That does not mean Sky is any good...it's just that Sid IMO is far far worse. Hate that turd!! There are ppl who find Sky okay. Fine. PB does too. And Sallu indeed had no business saying that Sanju would 'dekho' him outside the BB house. Sallu went a lil' overboard at times. There was a moment he cracked a joke and no one laughed except him. LOL
Why everyone has to bring mummy in the show.  Sky - My mother is on death bed, SID - Ma kasam  . Salman - My mother watch this show. TongueTongueTongue  sare ma ke ladlee Wink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghsusan29

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

susan29

*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

What is Bedi trying to say?Confused If most BB viewers feel that Sky behavior is bad and aggression then it is. If viewers find him being querulous and headstrong then he is. If his fights and conduct is obnoxious then it is. Bedi needs to understand that her tweets are definitely NOT going to change what and how public thinks abt him  but she will defunitely lose the no of people who were supporting her earlier. NO one has liked Sky ka conduct. he is always fighting on the smallest thing.

But Bedi has the right to say whatever she feels. I feel Sid is worse than Sky. That does not mean Sky is any good...it's just that Sid IMO is far far worse. Hate that turd!! There are ppl who find Sky okay. Fine. PB does too. And Sallu indeed had no business saying that Sanju would 'dekho' him outside the BB house. Sallu went a lil' overboard at times. There was a moment he cracked a joke and no one laughed except him. LOL

You know MB, it's tough competition between Sky and Sid, but for some reason, I find Sky much much worse. I feel like Sid is an immature, temperamental idiot, but the way Sky manipulates people to his will makes me sick! Sid is too dumb to ever manage anything like that, he just gets riled up over useless things. Sky is one of the biggest manipulators I've ever seen - in fact, I can't help but give him some credit for his cunning nature. Not many people can make puppets out of this many people, the way he's done time and again in the house. He has always had more than half the house wrapped around his finger!

I'm glad he said that Sanju would 'dekho' him outside the house since Sky has been saying that to Sid all last week. At least he will shut up now about wanting to quit the show. LOL

Anyway, it's funny how we can all watch the same thing and interpret it in so many ways. Human psychology!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Leiaznursinghgremlin.yipeekabeeraspeakingSunoNa...MithiBani

Go to top