Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion-17th Dec-Aapka Farmaan (Page 24)

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARR4U

Salman enters in house is big reason for twisting game

and sky aur sid ki wajah se mahek big boss ke ghar se bahar gayi iska gussa salman bhai ko nikalna bhi tha

salman bhai chahenge to woh phir se aa jayegi...gussa to aiynvein hi nikal diya 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boredsoul

Saleem. Senior Member
Saleem.
Saleem.

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
PM is so used to the insulting that she probably takes it as a compliment now, she's so out of touch with reality 
*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boondein

Yes, you are right. But a host should also know when to shut up. He  cannot call anyone a 'spineless' person, there are other and much polite ways to make him realise his mistakes/stupidity too. 

But he DID, and stupid Amar just sat there and took it. More than Salman's personality - it just shows how spineless these contestants really are! No one stands up for him/herself (or at least most of them anyway). I agree with you - but then again, I don't really watch this show to see people being polite to each other. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boondeinZeal17

PSB_Zone Senior Member
PSB_Zone
PSB_Zone

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
salman arrogant khan ke liye kabir ke dohe

"Bura Jo Dekhan Main Chala, Bura Naa Milya Koye
Jo Munn Khoja Apnaa, To Mujhse Bura Naa Koye"

MoodyFoodie

susan29 IF-Sizzlerz
susan29
susan29

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Hey where do u see th episodes on the net...is it loaded already?
Zeal17 IF-Rockerz
Zeal17
Zeal17

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Talk Sick - Toxic ... but that was really funny! LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12killingtimezanish_kboondeinboredsoulznursinghMoodyFoodieTheDilettanteMithiBaniTony_StraK786

*Woh Ajnabee* IF-Sizzlerz
*Woh Ajnabee*
*Woh Ajnabee*

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annamunna

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Chup rahey? That man has no self respect. He's sucking up to Sky despite the way Sky has treated him in the past just to save himself from nomination. How is that respectful? Salman was right, Amar needs to get a spine and learn to stand up for what is right and call out what is wrong. It's pathetic how much he fears being nominated. It's one thing to play the game, but at least have some self respect dude! He's fighting with Sid just because Sid suggested he may get out last week. Seriously?!

juhi ko to kuch nhe bola us ne dargaya kia juhi se

I may not like Juhi very much, but it is also true that there is not a lot that Juhi can directly be criticized for. Yes, she does support Sky, but she is also clever enough to make sure she tells Sky (even if indirectly) that he's wrong in front of the camera, so no one can criticize her for that (although I do believe Salman did that earlier even if indirectly).

Having said that, we were discussing Amar. If you think I'm Juhi's fan and will change my opinion because you criticize her, you're highly mistaken. I hate everyone in the house equally, so you can save yourself the trouble there. Pointing out Juhi's flaws will not cover up Amar's mistakes. That man is pathetic.

Zeal17

PSB_Zone Senior Member
PSB_Zone
PSB_Zone

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Originally posted by boondein

Yes, you are right. But a host should also know when to shut up. He  cannot call anyone a 'spineless' person, there are other and much polite ways to make him realise his mistakes/stupidity too. 

But he DID, and stupid Amar just sat there and took it. More than Salman's personality - it just shows how spineless these contestants really are! No one stands up for him/herself (or at least most of them anyway). I agree with you - but then again, I don't really watch this show to see people being polite to each other. LOL

The extent that people go to defend a criminal is disgusting.  The guy killed a human being, this is not a "mistake", it's a monumental f**k up, he is responsible for causing the death of an innocent person, and he has not yet been punished for this heinous crime, if he had run over one of your loved ones, you wouldn't be defending him, think about what you're saying.

Doing social work does not, and will not erase his crimes, this is not a balance sheet where you take $100 from one side, and then add it to the other side, doing social work will not bring back the person he killed, however, punishing him for his crime will bring justice to the victim and his family, but we all know that will never happen in India, a country rampant with corruption.

Aishwarya herself has admitted that Salman used to beat her, he is a violent possessive person, she left him because of the physical and emotional abuses that he inflicted on her, .. nice spin you tried to put on there, but you are deluded if you really think that was the case. Salman personality My foot

Edited by PSB_Zone - 17 December 2011 at 11:17am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ARR4UMoodyFoodie-PoisonIvy-

Go to top