Bigg Boss Season 5

Daily Discussion-17th Dec-Aapka Farmaan - Page 19

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

The host is meant to grill the contestants and in a way, manipulate the equations in the house. Big Boss can't do that - the most he can do is force people to dive into the pool for not doing their chores or whatever other reason. (I am seriously hoping Big Boss will make Sky do that - like he did with Sameer Soni last season. 😆)

this year they r talking in english , discussing nominations , some r not doing their work , missra is dancing on the dinning table and BB is sitting and letting them do everything ðŸ¥±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ARR4U

Salman enters in house is big reason for twisting game

and sky aur sid ki wajah se mahek big boss ke ghar se bahar gayi iska gussa salman bhai ko nikalna bhi tha

salman bhai chahenge to woh phir se aa jayegi...gussa to aiynvein hi nikal diya 
Saleem. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
PM is so used to the insulting that she probably takes it as a compliment now, she's so out of touch with reality 
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: boondein

Yes, you are right. But a host should also know when to shut up. He  cannot call anyone a 'spineless' person, there are other and much polite ways to make him realise his mistakes/stupidity too. 

But he DID, and stupid Amar just sat there and took it. More than Salman's personality - it just shows how spineless these contestants really are! No one stands up for him/herself (or at least most of them anyway). I agree with you - but then again, I don't really watch this show to see people being polite to each other. 😆
PSB_Zone thumbnail
salman arrogant khan ke liye kabir ke dohe

"Bura Jo Dekhan Main Chala, Bura Naa Milya Koye
Jo Munn Khoja Apnaa, To Mujhse Bura Naa Koye"

susan29 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey where do u see th episodes on the net...is it loaded already?
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Talk Sick - Toxic ... but that was really funny! 😆
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: annamunna

juhi ko to kuch nhe bola us ne dargaya kia juhi se

I may not like Juhi very much, but it is also true that there is not a lot that Juhi can directly be criticized for. Yes, she does support Sky, but she is also clever enough to make sure she tells Sky (even if indirectly) that he's wrong in front of the camera, so no one can criticize her for that (although I do believe Salman did that earlier even if indirectly).

Having said that, we were discussing Amar. If you think I'm Juhi's fan and will change my opinion because you criticize her, you're highly mistaken. I hate everyone in the house equally, so you can save yourself the trouble there. Pointing out Juhi's flaws will not cover up Amar's mistakes. That man is pathetic.
PSB_Zone thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

But he DID, and stupid Amar just sat there and took it. More than Salman's personality - it just shows how spineless these contestants really are! No one stands up for him/herself (or at least most of them anyway). I agree with you - but then again, I don't really watch this show to see people being polite to each other. 😆

The extent that people go to defend a criminal is disgusting.  The guy killed a human being, this is not a "mistake", it's a monumental f**k up, he is responsible for causing the death of an innocent person, and he has not yet been punished for this heinous crime, if he had run over one of your loved ones, you wouldn't be defending him, think about what you're saying.

Doing social work does not, and will not erase his crimes, this is not a balance sheet where you take $100 from one side, and then add it to the other side, doing social work will not bring back the person he killed, however, punishing him for his crime will bring justice to the victim and his family, but we all know that will never happen in India, a country rampant with corruption.

Aishwarya herself has admitted that Salman used to beat her, he is a violent possessive person, she left him because of the physical and emotional abuses that he inflicted on her, .. nice spin you tried to put on there, but you are deluded if you really think that was the case. Salman personality My foot
Edited by PSB_Zone - 12 years ago
.driftingaway thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
PM is an idiot, Sky and his cronies shut her up so she decided to go and vent her anger and frustration out at Sid?

Juhi ... haathi, she is ridiculous.