Daily Discussion-17th Dec-Aapka Farmaan - Page 34

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by raj5000

Right, Anshul, bigg boss pak gaya khud key episodes sey lols

As a viewer but if he cann't see the fight, fine flip the channel...that would mean BB loosing TRP...toh andey ka funda yeh hai ki Bigg Boss wants to change the dynamics and maintain TRPs...housemates should really take that advise and just simple and even stop talking to each other๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... is that going to happen??? never... Jeet ki BHook sabko one or other point will create circumstances for them to again fight like dogs... but what this will do is - fights betn. Sky vs Juhi or Amar vs Sunny ..
why he was doing hypocrisy..dolly bindra over did it her abuse were ediited out because of 9.00 pm time slot  that time he never raised any issue๐Ÿ˜† abhi kya hua salman ko?๐Ÿ˜† lagtha hai mahek vaapas aa rahi hai to uske liye situation cool down kar raha tha๐Ÿ˜†
soap queen se dargaya lagta hain bodyguard๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Is Mahek coming? Did not see her there today? ๐Ÿ˜†
She is Mehak can only be smelled not seen... alrigh I accept bad PJ ๐Ÿ˜†
I don't think she will come back seeing how Pooja rep's on the roll down the hill...

* Jack and Jill pooja ki Kahani*
Pooja went back to Bigg Boss Hill to fetch a pale of reputation... Reputation fell down and broke pooja's crown and rest of remaining dignity came down trumbling after ...
Originally posted by fire_gun

why he was doing hypocrisy..dolly bindra over did it her abuse were ediited out because of 9.00 pm time slot  that time he never raised any issue๐Ÿ˜† abhi kya hua salman ko?๐Ÿ˜† lagtha hai mahek vaapas aa rahi hai to uske liye situation cool down kar raha tha๐Ÿ˜†
Good Point! ๐Ÿ˜†

I feel what Bigg Boss indirectly did can be best expressed in PM's lingo - Poop karo clean karo - 10 times l๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by annamunna

soap queen se dargaya lagta hain bodyguard๐Ÿคฃ
I think that was the smartest move... let those words coming out from Juhi's mouth stay inside and increase her hunger..
well it seems strange that
few minutes in the house and salman was using the same abusive language as sky...he was there to give them a moral lesson an he was threatening sky that in the same words 'sanjay will see you outside the house'...does'nt  leave a big difference between him and sky
Yahoo...
I got it, after many calculations...
"sky is the winner of BB5"
remeber this line only in finaleEdited by ARR4U - 12 years ago
Originally posted by javeriaa

well it seems strange that
few minutes in the house and salman was using the same abusive language as sky...he was there to give them a moral lesson an he was threatening sky that in the same words 'sanjay will see you outside the house'...does'nt  leave a big difference between him and sky
Good Point! However, you might be knowing by now watching BB, Golden Rule is that there are no rules just whateva works for self interest, in this case TRP... Listen to Bigg Boss song it says chal hut or something..how is that different then sayin vat ley??? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
i loved hw my sweet heart salman bhai bashed every1 up,sweetly though bt his angriness was pretty visible...he would kick off sky's butt if he wasnt in d show.lol d only thing i hate bout sid is:his abusive language other than dat hes all good...gosh n dat sky such an unethical asshole started arguin wid sallu bhai :/
Originally posted by MithiBani

But Bedi has the right to say whatever she feels. I feel Sid is worse than Sky. That does not mean Sky is any good...it's just that Sid IMO is far far worse. Hate that turd!! There are ppl who find Sky okay. Fine. PB does too. And Sallu indeed had no business saying that Sanju would 'dekho' him outside the BB house. Sallu went a lil' overboard at times. There was a moment he cracked a joke and no one laughed except him. ๐Ÿ˜†
Arre MB, its not defending anyone's behr๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Bedi tweeting for Sky is fine but praising him and his approving his actions is wrong. She is attacking everyone else and defending Sky's obnoxious conduct. Salman too tried to explain him & tell him that people are NOT liking his behavior, he has LOST ALL friends and still Sky refuses to budge and think instead he argues thats when Salman left it. Sid has used bad language and fought but he accepted and reformed. Sid did not bring in Mahek's past or family or even Missra's past or family. He targetted the individual. Sky on the other hand has commented on personal life of Mahek, Missra, Shonali, Amar and Sid. He always makes personal attacks at parents, BF/GF, Wife etc. He mocks the other person but has he ever seen himself? He needs to introscept the most. Sid isnt hated as much as Sky is. Sky will go down as the WORST contestant on BB seasons. Raja, Sambhavna, Bakhtiyar, Vindu were all novices in front of him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†